Found Safe PA - Dawyson Wright, 2, violently abducted by father Travis Wright, 27, Crawford County, 25 Oct 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
PA State Police and Vernon Township Police are looking for 2-year-old Dawyson Marie Wright. Dawyson has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing a pink and blue Levi shirt with pink pajama pants.

She was last seen around Turner Road in Meadville, Crawford County.

She was allegedly abducted by her father, 27-year-old Travis Allen Wright.

Amber Alert Issued For Missing 2-Year-Old

EHvRC6LWwAEJ2Pj

Amber Alert came across my phone at 1:11pm. Looks like Turner Rd is closest to 79. I'm about an hour from there. If I go out today, I will be traveling a major highway and will be keeping my eyes peeled!
I hope she is found safe and soon! MOO

UPDATE 1:58 p.m.: Amber Alert issued for Vernon Township toddler

Alexandra Werley, Dawsyn Wright's mother, said the child was taken from her by Travis Wright at her Turner Road home around 9 a.m. Friday.

"He came over here, got super violent and took my child," Werley said in brief exclusive interview with a Tribune reporter at her home.

"He punched me in the face," a visibly pregnant Werley said while pointing to her chin. "He doesn't live here now. He lives with his girlfriend."

Wright faces charges filed by Vernon Township Police for an alleged assault Thursday night against Werley, his ex-girlfriend.

Werley told Vernon officers that Wright had come to her Turner Road home to go trick-or-treating with Werley and their children. After trick-or-treating, Wright became verbally abusive toward Werley, argumentative and refused to leave when told several times by Werley.

After Werley threatened to call the police and held the door open for Wright to leave, Wright allegedly shoved her with both hands, sending her to the concrete landing outside where she hit the back of her head.

Werley, who told police she is seven months pregnant, was dazed by the fall and remained on the ground as Wright yelled at her, “I hope you and the baby die!” Wright then took Werley’s cell phone, leaving her unable to call for medical or police assistance.

Wright then left the residence and took Werley’s red Chevy pickup at approximately 10:50 p.m.

Wright faces a first degree felony charge of aggravated assault, second degree misdemeanor charges of simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, theft by unlawful taking and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle as well as summary charges of harassment and criminal trespass.

Alexandra Werley, Dawsyn Wright's mother, said the child was taken from her by Travis Wright at her Turner Road home around 9 a.m. Friday.

"He came over here, got super violent and took my child," Werley said in brief exclusive interview with a Tribune reporter at her home.

"He punched me in the face," a visibly pregnant Werley said while pointing to her chin. "He doesn't live here now. He lives with his girlfriend."

Wright faces charges filed by Vernon Township Police for an alleged assault Thursday night against Werley, his ex-girlfriend.

Werley told Vernon officers that Wright had come to her Turner Road home to go trick-or-treating with Werley and their children. After trick-or-treating, Wright became verbally abusive toward Werley, argumentative and refused to leave when told several times by Werley.

After Werley threatened to call the police and held the door open for Wright to leave, Wright allegedly shoved her with both hands, sending her to the concrete landing outside where she hit the back of her head.

Werley, who told police she is seven months pregnant, was dazed by the fall and remained on the ground as Wright yelled at her, “I hope you and the baby die!” Wright then took Werley’s cell phone, leaving her unable to call for medical or police assistance.

Wright then left the residence and took Werley’s red Chevy pickup at approximately 10:50 p.m.

Wright faces a first degree felony charge of aggravated assault, second degree misdemeanor charges of simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, theft by unlawful taking and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle as well as summary charges of harassment and criminal trespass.

What?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

They need to be found ASAP. MOO

Really wish they'd add a photo of the pickup truck.
This is terrible, it sounds like this dude is violent. He had no trouble punching the mom in the face and he did it in front of the child, also not having Dawyson in proper child restraints. MOO

I hope they check all nearby camping areas, huge state forest nearby. How scary. Agree, hope they post pic of truck asap.

He doesn't live there, but lives with his girlfriend and came over to go trick or treating and was back from doing that at nine A.M. in the morning and became violent and left with the mother's phone so she couldn't call for help and also took her red Chevy truck?
Where does one go trick or treating at nine o'clock in the morning when it isn't even Halloween for a bunch more days?
He sounds like a really volatile and dangerous person and likely to hurt that child to get back at the mother.

I hope they check all nearby camping areas, huge state forest nearby. How scary. Agree, hope they post pic of truck asap.
Oh ya loads of campgrounds up north!! Poor baby is probably scared:(

He doesn't live there, but lives with his girlfriend and came over to go trick or treating and was back from doing that at nine A.M. in the morning and became violent and left with the mother's phone so she couldn't call for help and also took her red Chevy truck?
Where does one go trick or treating at nine o'clock in the morning when it isn't even Halloween for a bunch more days?
He sounds like a really volatile and dangerous person and likely to hurt that child to get back at the mother.

From the bits and pieces of information, it appears he came over last night and they went trick or treating, he became violent and took her truck, then came back this morning at 9:00am and abducted Dawyson.

copied from various sources above:

Wright had come to her Turner Road home to go trick-or-treating with Werley and their children. After trick-or-treating, Wright became verbally abusive toward Werley, argumentative and refused to leave when told several times by Werley. He punched a pregnant Werley, verbally abused her, knocked her to the ground and took her cell phone.

The child was taken from her by Travis Wright at her Turner Road home around 9 a.m. Friday. (so it appears he came back the next morning). ugh

Last edited:
From the bits and pieces of information, it appears he came over last night and they went trick or treating, he became violent and took her truck, then came back this morning at 9:00am and abducted Dawyson.

copied from various sources above:

Wright had come to her Turner Road home to go trick-or-treating with Werley and their children. After trick-or-treating, Wright became verbally abusive toward Werley, argumentative and refused to leave when told several times by Werley. He punched a pregnant Werley, verbally abused her, knocked her to the ground and took her cell phone.

The child was taken from her by Travis Wright at her Turner Road home around 9 a.m. Friday. (so it appears he came back the next morning). ugh
Yes, I see now, I missed the sentence about leaving last evening at 10:50. Wow, there is a huge amount of rage on his part and it didn't seem to dissappate over night, it just got worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back