GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelson family childhood home? Most likely. Built in 1979....year WA born.

Tax records only go back to 2008 but owned by A's and sold by A's August 14, 2015....so realtor pictures are from their listing.

Sadly, I spy a tennis racket in the office picture. I did not see the infamous WA shrine.

Poor DM. Listening to the interview with the kids voices last night was very sad.

Sorry I am cold and bored today....temperature drop in Houston.​

9909 NW 14th Ct, Coral Springs, FL 33071 - 5 beds/3.5 baths
wonder if this was done post-murder in the event they all flee to the Seychelles? It's a bit time-warped

Adelson family childhood home? Most likely. Built in 1979....year WA born.

Tax records only go back to 2008 but owned by A's and sold by A's August 14, 2015....so realtor pictures are from their listing.

Sadly, I spy a tennis racket in the office picture. I did not see the infamous WA shrine.

Poor DM. Listening to the interview with the kids voices last night was very sad.

Sorry I am cold and bored today....temperature drop in Houston.​

9909 NW 14th Ct, Coral Springs, FL 33071 - 5 beds/3.5 baths

If the background fits...

The decor in this home is exactly where I’d envision a morally bankrupt clan to reside. The kind who would indeed drive the family Mercedes around the neighborhood in an attempt to stoke the neighbors' envy. Money can't buy taste -- future set designers -- pay attention. just a theory and opinion obvi

Re the SoundCloud interview -- good find. was painful to hear the innocence at the end.

Attachments

• adelson-photograph-e1560538798976.jpg
    adelson-photograph-e1560538798976.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 59
I don't like that home they had at all! It looks depressing. Nothing cozy about it. We had a big Florida house and it was inviting and cozy much more welcoming. Their house resembles a hotel lobby.
deleted

Last edited:
you could not pay me to live in Florida with one exception, Destin! OMG the sand is sugar white and the water is crystal clear. I think it is called the Emerald Coast.
. ...yup ...and I count myself a lucky girl because I’m only an hour away from Destin. We have a family place there and I spend as much time there as I can! Most beautiful beaches EVER! And some of the nicest most unpretentious people live there!

. ...yup ...and I count myself a lucky girl because I’m only an hour away from Destin. We have a family place there and I spend as much time there as I can! Most beautiful beaches EVER! And some of the nicest most unpretentious people live there!
is Dewey Destin's still open with the dock over the water where you eat, gosh my mouth is watering! Old Bay Steamer ahh memories lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just reading court documents...I can't believe one of KM's SM accounts was named Katie Cash...well actually I can

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ETA: I never caught this reference after the bump call: DA does not want HA to know so they met the next day after he leaves for work; also during one call DA asks CA to bring money for dinner....more code talk

Last edited:
Hate to bump, but was just thinking about Dan tonight and am hoping his family knows what a beautiful, compassionate soul they raised and what a great impact he had on the country/world.

I am just a girl from Colorado with honestly zero legal experience but I have learned so much more from following this case than I could have ever hoped for. For that, tonight I am grateful.

New court documents uploaded for SG. 1. Notice of Cross Appeal by State 2. Motion to transcribe trial and motions limine heard on 9/20/19

I was curious what the state appeal means so I reached out to MentourLawyer. He said he would do an update video.

Attachments

• Garcia_crossappeal.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 11
  • transcribe.pdf
    141.4 KB · Views: 12
New court documents uploaded for SG. 1. Notice of Cross Appeal by State 2. Motion to transcribe trial and motions limine heard on 9/20/19

I was curious what the state appeal means so I reached out to MentourLawyer. He said he would do an update video.

So glad you gave him a heads up! He did a public records request for Wendi's deposition and other stuff and is going to post when he gets it :)

Last edited:

He explained well the cross appeal that the state has submitted. During the trial, Garcia team objected to Marsy's law which would have allowed Dan's family to attend and not be sequestered during the trial. Inexplicably, the judge sided with Garcia and they were sequestered. The state believes this goes against the reasoning behind Marsy's law, (which is indeed in the state of Florida) is trying to make this situation upon appeal, case law in the future for others.

Many thanks go to Mentour Lawyer for his videos; and, the other lawyers, diligent investigators and smart sleuths (there are many of them here) for the public records requests, the meaningful analyses, and the frequent updates.

Real analyses with legal reasonings are appreciated because they are educational.

Does the suggestion that S. Garcia would turn state witness against the alleged upper echelons of the Dan Markel killing conspiracy have any traction at all?

I ask because Garcia’s lawyer Saam Zangeneh appeared to float the “state witness” idea. Instead we are now discussing potential ruling appeals and penalty appeals from the convicted killer.

Many thanks go to Mentour Lawyer for his videos; and, the other lawyers, diligent investigators and smart sleuths (there are many of them here) for the public records requests, the meaningful analyses, and the frequent updates.

Real analyses with legal reasonings are appreciated because they are educational.

Does the suggestion that S. Garcia would turn state witness against the alleged upper echelons of the Dan Markel killing conspiracy have any traction at all?

I ask because Garcia’s lawyer Saam Zangeneh appeared to float the “state witness” idea. Instead we are now discussing potential ruling appeals and penalty appeals from the convicted killer.

Yes, I haven't paid attention to the state Witness idea that you mentioned.

I'm more focused on Marsy's law that was a state cross-appeal to create case law for the state , ( the law states that they cannot be sequestered, but the judge denied it) and the new information that Magbanua case has two recent disclosures.

One is that the state now has given the defense a notice of disclosure of NEW text from July 18th 2014 on the date of the murder, and they want the deposition of Wendi Adelson on June 3rd 2014.

For myself, Marsy's law is something I am very very interested in following as to the appeal by the state.

I am very supportive in the state doing an appeal for this law! It appears that within this case the judge did not agree with the law or saw an exception so I am very interested in the appeal. I hope a lot of media coverage of this.

So glad you gave him a heads up! He did a public records request for Wendi's deposition and other stuff and is going to post when he gets it :)

Yes, it will be very interesting to see her deposition in 2013 compared to her recent testimony regarding her divorce. I guess it matters little though except in the court of public opinion, since it seems she will never be charged or tried....but KM's defense did request the deposition so no slinking off into the sunset.....as she should of years ago. Seems she (WA) might be even more of a focus at retrial.

Fingers crossed for more arrests.

OT: My husband had a doctor's appointment across town this am and lo and behold as I am pulling out of the parking lot; I look up and see a BULLEIT whiskey billboard. I believe this is at least the second sighting of BULLEIT in the thread...@mariposa I do believe in omens

He explained well the cross appeal that the state has submitted. During the trial, Garcia team objected to Marsy's law which would have allowed Dan's family to attend and not be sequestered during the trial. Inexplicably, the judge sided with Garcia and they were sequestered.

very confusing because they were shown being in the courtroom during the trial on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks