MI MI - Carolyn, 24, & Mark Martin, 2, Madison Heights, 31 Aug 1981

I most certainly will. I appreciate all who have share valuable information and their concerns with regards to my sister and her son.
Here's hoping this case gains some traction in 2020 (or before)!
-
Do we know anything about Kzirian's contacts back in 1981? What had he been doing for a living prior to Carolyn and Mark's disappearance?

Just stopped by to say Happy Thanksgiving and you and your family are always in my prayers . I dig around once in a while for info that might be available now, but not much . Will keep looking!! We don't give up ! Hope you are well. If you come across something we can help with please let us know. I so hope you will find the answers you seek Warmest Regards

Bump for Carolyn and Mark. I just heard about this case on a podcast. It makes me sick the POI walks freely. Selling jewelry and claiming to not even know these people. Let's keep this in the light! Keep the pressure on for justice.
Which podcast?

Just discovered this thread and read through it. So saddened for brother Ty to have not gotten more and better help back when Carolyn and Mark went missing. Shows a lot of difference in the way cases are (generally) handled now. I think, if they could, LE should look at HK’s nephews against Mark’s age progressed photo. Even if he hadn’t wanted to claim the child (as evidenced by having to take a paternity test) everyone I’ve known from this culture is so family oriented I can imagine him passing the child on instead of killing him.

Just discovered this thread and read through it. So saddened for brother Ty to have not gotten more and better help back when Carolyn and Mark went missing. Shows a lot of difference in the way cases are (generally) handled now. I think, if they could, LE should look at HK’s nephews against Mark’s age progressed photo. Even if he hadn’t wanted to claim the child (as evidenced by having to take a paternity test) everyone I’ve known from this culture is so family oriented I can imagine him passing the child on instead of killing him.
Unfortunately, I suspect that you may be falling prey to wishful thinking. I have no doubt that HK killed both Carolyn and Mark (or paid someone else to do it). I believe that they were dead within an hour of being picked up (and probably within minutes).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back