UK - 39 bodies found in lorry, Essex, 23 October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Pham Thi Tra My family confirmed that she paid the highest amount, for what the traffickers called a VIP Ticket, so it is very likely that she flew to UK on a fake passport.

Since she kept her family informed, even when suffocating, we can trust the family's account.

Only UK authorities can confirm where she flew from, and where she was sent back.

Pham Thi Tra My family confirmed that she paid the highest amount, for what the traffickers called a VIP Ticket, so it is very likely that she flew to UK on a fake passport.

Since she kept her family informed, even when suffocating, we can trust the family's account.

Only UK authorities can confirm where she flew from, and where she was sent back.

Happy to be corrected but there is no evidence that she flew into the UK on her earlier attempt.

I was just thinking how the reefer arrived so close to the cut off time for loading on the ferry. Last on, first off? I wonder how that one loads, unloads?

Also, considering inside people on either the ferries or boat docks. Bribing to turn their heads or on a payroll?

Musing. JMO.

Maybe ... but there again .. no-one wants to arrive hours early ... even in a car.

Not sure how much bribing / turning heads required ... if it looks like legit load, paperwork OK... empty trailer on way home?

Still worried about the "seals"

Just a quick reminder for our new members, we cannot sleuth people that have not been named officially as suspects or arrested by LE. It's against the TOS of Websleuth.

But anyway Welcome to all new members and thank you for joining! :)

LE? sorry .. not familiar

Although going back over those links that ship currently appears to be sailing between Esjberg, Denmark and Zeebrugge. Im sure ferries generally tend to sail back and forth between the same 2 points, or at least all the ferries local to me do, please correct me someone if i am mistaken. Im therefore not entirely convinced Belfast live have named the correct ship. MOO

https://www.cp24.com/world/vietnam-takes-forensic-samples-to-help-in-truck-deaths-case-1.4657810

A woman wearing a white head band, traditionally worn by relatives of a deceased person during the funeral in Vietnam to show sign of mourning, attends a Sunday Mass at Phu Tang church in Yen Thanh district, Nghe An province, Vietnam Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019. (AP Photo/Linh Do)
"YEN THANH, Vietnam - Police in central Vietnam said Sunday that they have taken forensic samples from residents who believe their family members may be among the 39 victims found dead last week in the back of a truck in England.

Police in Nghe An province took samples including hair and nails from the family members to try to help identify the victims, the VNExpress news website reported.

Up to 24 Vietnamese families had reported their missing family members to local authorities as of Sunday afternoon, the website said"

"In Do Thanh, another village in the district, people attended a Sunday Mass to pray for the missing family members. Three families in Do Thanh have reported to local authorities that their missing family members could be among the victims.

During the Mass, the priest, the Rev. Nguyen Duc Vinh, encouraged people to keep up their hopes until officials confirm the identities of the victims."

<modsnip>

The vehicles are the key

They are large, distinctive, difficult to hide, ought to show up on camera everywhere.

They will never be named as suspects or arrested.

So where does the group stand?

Can it debate / discuss the whereabouts and status of the trailer DTR128D with impunity?

And any tractor units with which it was in contact... between the dates 16th October - 22nd

And perhaps the whereabouts and status of any tractor units believed to have been in contact with DTR128D during the period of interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although going back over those links that ship currently appears to be sailing between Esjberg, Denmark and Zeebrugge. Im sure ferries generally tend to sail back and forth between the same 2 points, or at least all the ferries local to me do, please correct me someone if i am mistaken. Im therefore not entirely convinced Belfast live have named the correct ship. MOO

Do you have another one you think it might be?

Police in Nghe An province took samples including hair and nails from the family members to try to help identify the victims, the VNExpress news website reported.

bbm

Hair, ok you can get a dna profile from hair roots but I have never heard nails being taken for dna reference. Don't they usually take a mouth swab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361