AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly they have helped in the past. I think we on WS keep the interest among ourselves. I could maybe see locals just knowing what else to do if they've contributed to searches and tips already. JMO

The good news is that people from out of town are showing upland that they are still aware of Dulce being missing.. I don't see it in the local papers or on the Philly news stations anymore.
Some locals have been supportive and involved, but unfortunately that seems to be overwhelmed by all the people who are critical of Dulce's mother and family.

It's amazing that in a town with a population of almost 25,000 people the majority of searchers were from out of town.

Thankfully there are compassionate people who are willing to travel many miles to support the family and help them search for their missing child.

Imo

From Bridgeton City Police Department

• Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can use the TIP411 text service to report information or a crime to the Bridgeton Police by texting "Bridgeton" plus your tip to 847411.
  • If you use the TIP411 text line, no one can find out your identity, as no records are maintained by the mid-west company that operates the service and New Jersey Courts have no authority in other states
Yes, I thought this was always the case when there is a missing child and LE needs the help of the public.
So there is absolutely no excuse for someone to worry that they will be identified and deported.
LE has made it clear that they won't have to worry about being illegal and they don't have to be concerned.
If they can remain anonomous, I don't see what the problem is.
I imagine if there is someone who knows something it has nothing to do with their status as a citizen, and more to do with something else.

Maybe LE should make it clear that they can still receive the reward, if that's really the case.

Imo

I'm not understanding the lack of compassion to at least the Grandparents... If there are local people who believe mom was involved, that's their right I suppose, but of the people with that belief, do they ALL also believe the grandparents were involved as well?
Where are the community members who support the grandparents regardless of their thoughts about the mother? Why aren't they searching or passing out flyers?

Can any locals give us an idea of the overall feel of the community now, several weeks later? Is no one afraid that there is possibly a kidnapper, who is likely living in or near their community?

My understanding from social media is that the locals feel compassion for Dulce but don’t believe there is a kidnapper in their community and don’t believe searching will help.

My understanding from social media is that the locals feel compassion for Dulce but don’t believe there is a kidnapper in their community and don’t believe searching will help.
That's the danger of rumor and speculation.

LE has said that Dulce was abducted from the start. They have never indicated anything other than that.

Stupidity and ignorance should never get in the way of searching for a missing child. This is one reason LE warns against posting information on the internet.

These people may just be the reason people have stopped looking and have lost interest in the case.
It's a shame.

The first 24 hours in a child abduction are the most crucial. Instead of harassing Dulces mother for eating a slice of pizza someone had offered her, maybe they could have been doing something productive to help.

It may be that Dulce has been deceased since the day she was abducted. It's great for people to have compassion for her, but it is the family who have to live on, trying to get through each minute of the day, wondering what happened to her, waiting for answers, hoping that she is still alive.

Imo

Last edited:

Some have never believed, and after the televised interviews, many everyone thought and still thinks so. Locals have posted kids are playing. walking around, etc., unsupervised as usual.

The 1st 24 LE spent combing the park. Then they tracked down the BBall players using less than politically correct methods. The bad red van/ suv fiasco- and an interesting description of a dude with no hair whose status and looks have changed as well.

Everyone feels for Dulce- the victim

Some have never believed, and after the televised interviews, many everyone thought and still thinks so. Locals have posted kids are playing. walking around, etc., unsupervised as usual.

The 1st 24 LE spent combing the park. Then they tracked down the BBall players using less than politically correct methods. The bad red van/ suv fiasco- and an interesting description of a dude with no hair whose status and looks have changed as well.

Dulce is the victim. But so is her entire family, her mother, grandparents, her little brother, aunts and uncles, etc etc. They are all victims in this horrible thing that happened. To this day, nobody in Dulces family has been named a suspect.

Also, as far as I know, Noema is not the one who gave police any description of any person that she saw. From the 911 call and onward Noema has said that she didn't see anything, that it was people there at the park who were giving her information.

That is what I have gathered too and it is pure ignorance on their part. In their eyes the crime has been solved because they are that good, they just knew from the start exactly what had happened. Maybe if all those people applied to be detectives, since they are so good at it, this case would be closed and obviously Dulce would be found.

Forgive my sarcasm. It is in no way directed at you or anyone here. I just can't believe the gall of some people.

How are those who don't believe she was abducted showing their compassion?

I have yet to see any examples of this.
All I have seen is criticism. What politically incorrect methods did they use to track down the witnesses? They identified them using video cams.

This family has lost a child. Why should their feelings be limited to Dulce? I can't imagine how a child would feel knowing how cruel people are to their family, who are likely the center of her world.

I think a great way to show their respect for Dulce would be doing everything they can to help.

I have not heard one person who is searching and supporting the family claim that they don't believe she was abducted.

They have only expressed their disappointment that LE has not found any significant leads, has not found Dulce, and has not found her abductor.

Imo

How are those who don't believe she was abducted showing their compassion?

I have yet to see any examples of this.
All I have seen is criticism. What politically incorrect methods did they use to track down the witnesses? They identified them using video cams.

This family has lost a child. Why should their feelings be limited to Dulce? I can't imagine how a child would feel knowing how cruel people are to their family, who are likely the center of her world.

I think a great way to show their respect for Dulce would be doing everything they can to help.

I have not heard one person who is searching and supporting the family claim that they don't believe she was abducted.

They have only expressed their disappointment that LE has not found any significant leads, has not found Dulce, and has not found her abductor.

Imo

The people who are searching do believe she was abducted - it is the people who are not searching - (the majority of locals) because they don’t believe she was victim of random kidnapping. They all hope she is alive and well and pray for her safe return but don’t feel she will be found locally.
I’m not agreeing with this - just seems to be what is going on maybe even more so or in combination with immigration status playing a factor in silence.

"A group of about 50 volunteers searched woods and a soybean field on Sunday for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, who was abducted in the Bridgeton City Park nearly six weeks ago during a family outing."

Group searches park for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

20 photos Nice to see a photo of Noema and her son smiling

A Chaplain from the NYC Police Department helps to organize the search.

Attachments

• noe3GDG35YOFVEINJQ5PND7D33JAU.jpg
    noe3GDG35YOFVEINJQ5PND7D33JAU.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I know some folks believe Dulce is in Mexico, possibly with her bio father's family. I know we all hope this is the case as the precious child would be alive! However, it doesn't make sense to me.

This bio father (AFAIK), resisted the idea that Dulce was his for quite some time? Has he ever expressed the interest to see her, share custody, or provide for her in some way? To think that after six years the bio father decided this little girl needed to be in Mexico seems far fetched. Not impossible, but far fetched IMO. I know we all want to believe that Dulce is living comfortably in the bosom of her fathers family as a pequena princesa. It doesn't make sense.
I hope I'm wrong.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I know some folks believe Dulce is in Mexico, possibly with her bio father's family. I know we all hope this is the case as the precious child would be alive! However, it doesn't make sense to me.

This bio father (AFAIK), resisted the idea that Dulce was his for quite some time? Has he ever expressed the interest to see her, share custody, or provide for her in some way? To think that after six years the bio father decided this little girl needed to be in Mexico seems far fetched. Not impossible, but far fetched IMO. I know we all want to believe that Dulce is living comfortably in the bosom of her fathers family as a pequena princesa. It doesn't make sense.
I hope I'm wrong.

As far as I understand it, when Dulce was a month old, he agreed he was the father. He also did express the interest in having custody, according to Dulce's mother, but never did anything about it. And as far as I can tell he doesn't have legal status in the US (and was possibly deported at some point back to Mexico), so getting custody would be very difficult. Was he ever genetically tested to show that he is in fact the father? Apparently he decided Dulce was his child based on looks. But that's hardly accurate, especially if one looks at a 1 month old baby.

The people who are searching do believe she was abducted - it is the people who are not searching - (the majority of locals) because they don’t believe she was victim of random kidnapping. They all hope she is alive and well and pray for her safe return but don’t feel she will be found locally.
I’m not agreeing with this - just seems to be what is going on maybe even more so or in combination with immigration status playing a factor in silence.
Yes, I was referring to the locals who don't believe she was kidnapped but feel compassion for Dulce. Aren't they the people who are criticizing and bullying Dulces mother?

Hoping she will be found is one thing but that doesn't mean they can't be supportive to the family .
I don't see how they can know more about the investigation than LE does.
And if they do know something, they should come forward.

The immigration factor should have nothing to do with it. They can make an anonomous call and no-one will know who they are, including LE.
I would think it would be worth the risk considering their concern and hope that she is found.

Imo

I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, I doubt the biological father could have pulled off the perfect crime, leaving not one shred of evidence, from another country.
He has not even been in the child's life. The FBI has apparently interviewed and investigated him and if they suspected his involvement I would think we would have heard something by now.
I think the only way LE will solve this case is if someone comes forward who knows something, they find the man in the sketch, or they find Dulce.

Imo

BRIDGETON, N.J. (CBS) — Another week has come and gone without any sign of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez. Dulce was kidnapped in early September. Her loved ones and complete strangers spent their Sunday morning searching for clues.

Honing in on storm drains and other areas along a tree line, dozens of people fanned out into the woods in Bridgeton looking for any sign of Dulce on Sunday.

“We are worrying — have hope that we can find her today,” Dulce’s mom Noema Alavez-Perez said.

Alavez-Perez helped to lead the charge with members of the United Chaplains Association.

'We Can Do Much More': Bridgeton Community Continues Search For Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez

"A group of about 50 volunteers searched woods and a soybean field on Sunday for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, who was abducted in the Bridgeton City Park nearly six weeks ago during a family outing."

Group searches park for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

20 photos Nice to see a photo of Noema and her son smiling

A Chaplain from the NYC Police Department helps to organize the search.
He's adorable! I bet he really misses his playmate and sister. It's good to see them smiling.

I hope I'm wrong.

It really doesn't make sense to me either although I won't say that it isn't a hope of mine. I wish this were the case. But I don't think that bio dad is very old and living in Mexico is hard enough and with kids, it would be even harder. He may also have a girlfriend who might not like the idea of raising someone else's child. I don't know much of the story on this guy except that he is going to school in Mexico and that he can't come back because "he doesn't have enough money" which also makes me think he was deported although it is possible that he just doesn't have money to apply for the visa. He did not think Dulce was his but now all of a sudden decides he wants to care for her full time, rip her away from her family, her friends and her education? Yeah I am not buying it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard