AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
MISSING JUVENILE FROM BRIDGETON CITY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ 5 YEAR OLD HISPANIC FEMALE LAST SEEN IN CITY PARK AREA

MISSING JUVENILE
5 YEAR OLD FEMALE GOES BY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ LAST SEEN WEARING BROWN PANTS WITH FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES, PINK COLORED SHIRT WITH LONG SLEEVES AND WHITE DRESS SHOES. LAST SEEN IN BRIDGETON PARK AREA. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 856 451-0033 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Media, Maps, Timeline thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Thread #5

collage-dulce-alavez-1200x840.jpg

_____

According to the Amber Alert issued by State Police, the man who took the girl is described as a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic, male, roughly 5-foot-6-inches tall. He has a thin build, no facial hair and facial acne. He was wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt. The man led Dulce from a playground to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows and then drove away.

Amber Alert for Dulce Alavez: Timeline, what we know about missing 5-year-old as search enters 2nd week

Media Thread: NJ - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 Media *NO DISCUSSION*

Attachments

• 26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN WARNING:

How a child may have been conceived X years ago has zero relevance to the fact they are now missing. Try to solve Dulce's disappearance rather than trying to dig up dirt on family members.

The next person to mention the possibility of rape will receive a permanent thread reply ban.

ETA: And stop, just STOP the victim shaming of mom and the rest of the family. That is not what WS is about. Wait for the facts to come out instead of negative speculation and bashing family members who are already traumatized over the loss of Dulce.

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Issuing a mea culpa here !!

I had removed various posts that have been making reference to a SO in the Bridgeton area. I am reinstating them because I was wrong.

The Rules on Sex Offenders fall into a somewhat grey, fuzzy area, but generally if a sex offender has obvious ties to the area, it is okay to post about them within reason.

Please review those rules and if any questions, please let us know through private messaging and we will try to clarify.

My apologies for any confusion.

Sillybilly

Okay folks, we don't have staff or time to keep reminding members over and over again about Websleuths' victim friendly rule and having to remove such posts and snip responses.

Don't say you weren't warned by Mods/Admins and even veteran members who tried to keep this thread on track. And don't message to ask why you are on a Thread Reply Ban.

Dulce’s Grandmother didn’t want Norma searching because people were saying bad things about her. Were the mean people commenting on the grandmother or mother’s FB page? I’m not on FB so I have no idea but the negative comments need to be silenced. Focus on helping the family find Dulce not criticizing them.

I don't know if Dulce's grandmother had comments on her FB or if she has an account, but the negative has been going on long enough. The FBI put out this statement on 9/20. A month later, Noema is shielding her face in public.

FBI Newark
@FBINewark

"Do not spread rumors on social media with respect to the search for Dulce Maria Alavez. Information is being released through official channels. Don't be responsible for distracting the focus of everyone's efforts. Let's unite to #findDulce."

FBI Newark on Twitter

"It’s unclear what rumors the FBI is referring to. Noema Alvarez Perez, mother of the missing 5-year-old, has steered clear of the park where her daughter went missing due to critical comments about her behavior and false assumptions about her past.

“They’re saying I didn’t love my kids and I just gave my kids away to someone … and that supposedly my mom was prostituting me,” she said during a phone interview Thursday."

Rampant rumors distracting from search for Dulce Maria Alavez, FBI says

I don't know if Dulce's grandmother had comments on her FB or if she has an account, but the negative has been going on long enough. The FBI put out this statement on 9/20. A month later, Noema is shielding her face in public.

FBI Newark
@FBINewark

"Do not spread rumors on social media with respect to the search for Dulce Maria Alavez. Information is being released through official channels. Don't be responsible for distracting the focus of everyone's efforts. Let's unite to #findDulce."

FBI Newark on Twitter

"It’s unclear what rumors the FBI is referring to. Noema Alvarez Perez, mother of the missing 5-year-old, has steered clear of the park where her daughter went missing due to critical comments about her behavior and false assumptions about her past.

“They’re saying I didn’t love my kids and I just gave my kids away to someone … and that supposedly my mom was prostituting me,” she said during a phone interview Thursday."

Rampant rumors distracting from search for Dulce Maria Alavez, FBI says
How sad....I feel so bad for Noema. She’s a 19 yr old pregnant teenage Mom who has had her 5 yr old daughter abducted and all people can do is continuously criticize her. It’s very disheartening. MOO

Yes they do. Once when I was subbing Kindergarten in a nearby town, the state cops came and did a demonstration with their dog. In fact, I've seen that several different times in the different elementary schools in the area - guy hides, dog get scent and dog finds guy. These cops and dogs are from Salem/Cumberland Counties. Dulce is missing from Cumberland.

When I was teaching at the high school, we often had drug sniffing dogs come through the building, so there are different types of search animals on these police forces.

As a point of index, MOST LE dogs are drug or explosive sniffing dogs, while others are "bite" dogs. While some departments (more common with rural departments) have SAR trained dogs, it is not the norm.

I don't think LE will search again unless they have a tip or evidence that leads them somewhere.
In Cupcake's case it was a tip that led them to the landfill, where they had been looking through 12 tons of garbage.
If Dulce is deceased her body could be anywhere. The park is 1000 acres and unless they know where to search it is probably not likely they will put so much effort into searching a particular location. At this point they don't seem to have any idea of where she might be.
We can only hope that they are still working hard on the investigation and they have some leads that will amount to something.
They still need help from the community. Someone knows something.

Imo

Last edited:
I hate to even think this way but if Dulce is deceased and outdoors somewhere, will it be easier to find her by foot or air without all the summer greenery (trees, grasses,overgrowth)? Are there a lot of hunters etc in that area who’d be in the wooded areas?

I have a really hard time believing this was a stranger abduction. It would make more sense that someone took Dulce to either hurt her family or send a message.
Initially I strongly believed in this scenario but given the time that has elapsed since Dulce's disappearance and the efforts of not only local LE but the FBI IMO I now believe either something is being withheld from the public or it was a stranger abduction.

The lack of any connection to family troubles by LE leads me to believe a stranger took Dulce. For one thing, IMO her mother is somewhat naive and it wouldn't take LE long to "break" her if she knew anything. I also doubt Dulce's grandparents would withhold information as they want her home and would share any and all of what they know or think with LE.

Also, it's not a stretch by any means to imagine a stranger stalking children in a large local park. A few threads back I mentioned that I read the journal of a convicted child murderer. It was a real eye opener. He detailed his "favorite hunting grounds" - parks - and his observation of children who were apart from parents or siblings. In some cases his "prey" got away when a parent showed up.

This felon moved from place to place and familiarized himself of places where children commonly gathered. And while he was cautious his need to find a victim was strong enough that he was willing to take chances in order to fulfill this need. In fact it was his downfall as he was finally caught when he became too brazen.

So, based on the statements of a captured child killer, LE's lack of a solid profile and no indication from Dulce's family of a known suspect I find it highly probable that we're looking at a stranger who may or may not be local and who may or may not be a transient.

Dulce's mother has no motive, Dulce's family have no motive. LE and the FBI have investigated the boyfriend and Dulce's father. What's left? IMO someone unknown to the family and maybe even the community.

Give me a reason why Dulce's mom and family would withhold information on someone with a grudge against them strong enough, so awful enough to harm a 5 year old then I'll reconsider a known abductor. MOO.

I have a really hard time believing this was a stranger abduction. It would make more sense that someone took Dulce to either hurt her family or send a message.
I have not seen any evidence or even an indication that the perpetrator abducted Dulce to hurt the family or send them a message.
What kind of message could they possibly want to send?
The family doesn't appear to have any connections to people involved in nefarious activities. We haven't heard of any enemies or even about someone having a grudge against the family.
LE asked Noema in the beginning if she knew anyone who would do this and she couldn't think of anyone.

They are religious and the whole family seems quiet and reserved. I'm not even sure that they socialize much, we haven't heard from any friends of the family other than the women who is helping them. They seem to be very family-oriented.

I think it's more likely that either a stranger or someone who had seen Dulce before committed this crime. He probably saw an opportunity and acted on it.
It may have been a person known to the family but I doubt the motive was to hurt the family or send a message. How he managed to pull it off without being seen or without leaving any evidence behind I have no idea.

Imo

I wonder if there are any SAR teams in the area that can assist. I know there are a group of people who are still searching on the weekends but it doesn’t look to be professionally organized.

After looking up the area on Google maps I was surprised to see how many agricultural areas there are nearby. There are so many possible areas to search, I wouldn’t know where to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado