KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Erin ever thought her sister was actually not going to let her back in the house. Andrea was probably mad too and it doesn’t sound like she tried to get a hold of Erin after she walked back to the moms. Instead, it sounds like she just tried to sleep in the broke down car at her moms. That’s rly sad.

Andrea prob felt really alone at that moment. Her one sister locked her out of the house she was living in, her other sister turned her away.... I’m not surprised she chose to sleep in the car vs calling the sister who just kicked her out. Or turned her away. However you want to phrase it.

Did Andrea go in the house or speak to her sister or sister’s bf after the hospital visit?

From what TL and Erin have said- no. The timeline does kind of support that so I think that’s probably true. The youngest sister said she didn’t see her again after she went to the hospital. The lyft driver dropped her off at her moms at 1134 and she was at Andrea’s by 12p. That’s right about the amount of time it takes to walk from her moms house to erin’s house. I wonder if she even tried that hard to get in bc she wasn’t at the moms house long at all before walking to her sisters. I think google maps estimates the walk at 28 mins- which is pretty accurate, give or take a couple mins.

Andrea prob felt really alone at that moment. Her one sister locked her out of the house she was living in, her other sister turned her away.... I’m not surprised she chose to sleep in the car vs calling the sister who just kicked her out. Or turned her away. However you want to phrase it.

I think so too. I’d imagine it’s a pretty defeated feeling.

MOO
I don’t know what to think. Andrea’s living arrangement with her mom. Her mom temporarily living elsewhere during a several month renovation by her sister and boyfriend contractor. Sudden visit to hospital at 9:45-10pm at night for a skin infection. Argument. No key to house (she lives there, why not?) Upset going to and from houses in the middle of the night.
Was this normal behavior for Andrea?
A lot going on in her life.

Shanaira Selden is the first person who popped into my head when I saw the news alert last night about the body in the river. She went missing a little over a wk ago from the Wyandotte area, which closer to the river. Her whole story is really sad.

Because there’s so much traffic up and down the river, commercially and recreationally, bodies don’t usually go long without being noticed. Ugh. I feel awful for the families of missing people. I’m sure it’s a gut wrenching feeling every time a body is found and they have to wait for it to be identified.

Erin has posted that Cajun Coast search and rescue will be searching for Andrea tomorrow. She is asking for volunteers who can be available at 0930 to message her.

Where are they meeting? I might be available to help but don't do FB to msg her.

unfortunately, this is yet again inaccurate info from EK. Sadly, the body found is shanaira.

Mother of missing Louisville woman says daughter was found dead Sunday in Ohio River

to be fair, Shanaira’s mom had initially posted that it wasn’t her daughter they had found. After she made the statement that it wasn’t her, one of the local stations put out an article about the body not being Shanaira. A couple days later, her mom went down and confirmed it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998