GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

But they always seem to end up shopping at Walmart and getting caught on video. It's just a matter of time before one of them has to have a bag of Rt 11 Chips and a cheer wine and off to Walmart they go....

Amateur opinion and speculation
She is 14 so, I bet she is going to need some feminine products pretty soon.

But they always seem to end up shopping at Walmart and getting caught on video. It's just a matter of time before one of them has to have a bag of Rt 11 Chips and a cheer wine and off to Walmart they go....

I find it very troubling they have not been sighted at a Walmart for supplies. How is she eating? Staying warm? Staying clean??? She needs to be at home where she will have proper care...I wish he’d look at it that way....MOO

I did hear a reporter asking something about being seen at a Walmart, it was so faint I couldn’t catch it all. Sure hope it’s true.

I know Walmart has a bad reputation, but I work for them and we have some of the best surveillance cameras in the country. About 2 weeks ago I was contacted by law enforcement at work to potentially provide a photo of a suspect who committed another crime. We did & he was caught. Please Bruce, come to Walmart.

I know Walmart has a bad reputation, but I work for them and we have some of the best surveillance cameras in the country. About 2 weeks ago I was contacted by law enforcement at work to potentially provide a photo of a suspect who committed another crime. We did & he was caught. Please Bruce, come to Walmart.

They might be going to stores with less surveillance like mom and pop type places or off the road gas stations. Walmart might have bad press or be linked to shooting but people still shop there. Everyone was upset about the walmart in my city being closed down. They are supposed to build a new one in the mall. While they are doing that I'm losing out on their prices lol.

I really thought she would be found quickly. When they didn't put an amber alert out I thought they were afraid to scare him into doing something fatal and rash. They have been saying was potentially dangerous and armed since the beginning. Now as more info comes out you wonder why they didn't put an AA out. Or why they had her mother and brother asking her to come home. I hope she is safe.

I just can't imagine how inconvenient this is for her. Maybe he stocked up on water and snacks and I hope she's staying warm. Surely they stop for bathroom breaks. I hope there's a confirmed sighting soon and they'll be found. It's such a scary situation. Please let her be found soon and safe.

When the alert was issued, tips began to come into the investigators from across the state and neighboring states, including West Virginia.

“We’ve had a lot of tips coming in from the state and surrounding states. After the Amber Alert was issued, we had dozens of tips coming in and we’re trying to check them all out. We take this very seriously,” Love said.

Archey said tips have led agents and investigators to several locations where the two may be and that each is being looked at but that police do not yet know where Hicks is.

Anyone who sees the vehicle, Lynch or Hicks is urged to all (804) 261-1044.

“It’s a lot like trying to find a needle in a haystack,” Love said, “but we have a lot of people looking for those needles.”

Authorities check out dozens of tips in case of missing Louisa girl

Bring Isabel safely home! Please

I find it very troubling they have not been sighted at a Walmart for supplies. How is she eating? Staying warm? Staying clean??? She needs to be at home where she will have proper care...I wish he’d look at it that way....MOO
I keep wondering how much money he could possibly have? He’s not about to try to use credit I would assume. So how much cash could he possibly have and how far is it really going to go?

I keep wondering how much money he could possibly have? He’s not about to try to use credit I would assume. So how much cash could he possibly have and how far is it really going to go?
Right? Sounds crazy, but maybe a personal loan? He could have taken one out prior. He must’ve had this planned for awhile. I don’t see anything anywhere saying he was wealthy. On the other hand...maybe he is running out of cash & that’s not good :( MOO

I thought they’d be found by now. I got the Amber Alert on my iPhone twice, and in between those, I heard it over the tv. I remember a case, but not the state or names, where the Mom’s ex or friend became obsessed with her teenage daughter. He ended up killing the mom and brother and taking off camping with the abducted teen girl. It took a while, but she was likely found safe. Sorry I can’t remember the details.
Also, the teacher who took off with his teenage student and they were camping out mostly before they were found.
I just hope this one ends with the teenager safe. jmo

I meant if she doesn't get her period, she could be pregnant.

Oh gosh, that went right over my head. :eek:

I was thinking you meant the alternative being that she could be dead (and therefore wouldn't need any hygiene products). :mad::(

I do hope she is found safe soon!

I thought they’d be found by now. I got the Amber Alert on my iPhone twice, and in between those, I heard it over the tv. I remember a case, but not the state or names, where the Mom’s ex or friend became obsessed with her teenage daughter. He ended up killing the mom and brother and taking off camping with the abducted teen girl. It took a while, but she was likely found safe. Sorry I can’t remember the details.
Also, the teacher who took off with his teenage student and they were camping out mostly before they were found.
I just hope this one ends with the teenager safe. jmo

Hannah Anderson.

This case has reminded me of that one as well. I followed that at the time. She was abducted by a family friend? who killed Hannah's mom, little brother and dog....somewhere near San Diego. They were found in the wilds of Idaho.

There is always the possibility that he did the opposite of what LE expects and prepared an area to hunker down and lay low. If he's born and raised in the area, is a fisherman/hunter and works outdoors this would be very easy to do. Had he been having trouble with the Mom? If he's struggling to control the situation,had time to plot and plan,picked an advantageous place could be out of sight for a good length of time and change location on foot. This keeps him in control, confident and less likely to make a mistake. Food, gear, firearm, would just need water and shelter , fuel source for heat of some kind. That means he controls (had the girl) still controlling exgf MOO

I think what was super important that they stated was:

<snip>

4. Clearly she knew the man based on the photos of them together that have been circulated. But the connection between them (how they knew one another) is not relevant to finding her.
Of course how they knew each other is relevant to finding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back