GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

Does that mean Monday as in tonight or the Monday they left (Oct 21)? Montpelier is only about 12 miles from Bumpass: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Were the WV alerts based on false sightings? Or did they double back to VA to look for someplace close to home to hunker down? This is crazy if they have been only 12 miles away from home for a week and just now surfaced. I hope it means they have run out of supplies and will take another chance going into a town or a store to get something. I hope they will be found and that the situation can be resolved quickly and safely. MOO.

WVA could be a tip. At presser LE stated all tips were followed up by local LE in the area.
As we know, all tips don't own out.

Jmo

Last edited:
Is anyone listening to the scanner? https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/breaking-news-current-scanner-alerts-8.400672/page-53

(I don't know if there is one for this county or how to find it. Reminder: things heard on the scanner can NOT be discussed up here in this thread. All info has to stay in the scanner thread.)

Just checked Louisa Co, nothing. Hanover County requires an account. I'm sure they are using a dedicated back channel.

Lots of us in rural areas have scanners. Even the little local restaurants have scanners in the kitchen.

Jmo

I wonder if they knew the person at the house? Its close.
Yes, I'm thinking the same. I'm inferring a lot from a few words here, but it sounds like they knocked on a door, were immediately recognized, were told they were wanted, and ran off. I can only imagine they were knocking on the door of an acquaintance for help, and instead of offering help, the acquaintance called LE and set off the manhunt. Good for them if so!

This seems like one of those times where a lack of news would help the case. If they have access to the internet, they are going to see that a massive manhunt is closing in on them. I just hope he doesn’t harm her.

They did hold off on an amber alert. Her family begged her to come home or contact them with no mention of him. Are they stopping the search because they are looking for bodies. 4 am seems random.

Why are they scaling back the search? Have they used heat seeking helicopters?
I’m thinking they r trying to give them breathing room as they proceed with caution. If they r on foot in the cold there is only so far they can go. Quite certain they r surrounded by now. And LE is likely regrouping and planning how to flush them out safely. JMO

Twitter

Twitter

Is this them? Did they get in their car and try to get out of there?
From your link
TRAFFIC ALERT: #RVAtraffic Route 150 North (Chippenham Pkwy) - All northbound lanes are closed at VA-76 (Powhite Pkwy.) due to police activity. Plan an alternate route and expect delays until further notice. #RVA @NBC12 @8NEWS @CBS6 @DPUStreetNews

I hope they get her !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back