GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

I have to say I'm worried that there haven't been further sightings. This guy has already proven himself to be a bigger idiot than the other idiots in these cases since he hasn't even made it across state lines. Plus, with the reports of him being suicidal, we know he's extremely desperate. Desperation and stupidity plus being armed is a very bad combination. They need to find these two immediately.

I have a feeling this will sound like a dumb question but I live in the city. Would anyone be able to hear a gunshot/gunshots coming from the area they ran into? It sounds like LE set up a perimeter quite quickly after they were reported knocking on the lady's door last night.

I suspect they've run out of money already. They need to be found ASAP. I checked the 10-day weather forecast for Montpelier, VA and the overnight temps are going to dip by the end of the week. Sending prayers for a positive outcome.

Plane circling rural Hanover County near where the search for Isabel Hicks and Bruce Lynch is located. We expect a new update from police at 1:00.
@8NEWS

0:07

12:19 PM · Oct 29, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

FBI operating fleet of surveillance aircraft flying over US cities

Some of the aircraft can also be equipped with technology that can identify thousands of people below through the cellphones they carry, even if they are not making a call or in public. Officials said that practice, which mimics cell towers into coughing up basic subscriber information, is rare.

One of the planes, photographed in flight last week by the AP in northern Virginia, bristled with unusual antennas under its fuselage and a camera on its left side. A federal budget document from 2010 mentioned at least 115 planes, including 90 Cessna aircraft, in the FBI’s surveillance fleet.

Evolving technology can record higher-quality video from long distances, even at night, and can capture certain identifying information from cellphones using a device known as a “cell-site simulator” – or Stingray, to use one of the product’s brand names. These can trick pinpointed cellphones into revealing identification numbers of subscribers, including those not suspected of a crime.

I have a feeling this will sound like a dumb question but I live in the city. Would anyone be able to hear a gunshot/gunshots coming from the area they ran into? It sounds like LE set up a perimeter quite quickly after they were reported knocking on the lady's door last night.

Yes, gunshots would be heard. He has a 9mm handgun, don't know of he has a silencer.

They were both seen and spoke to a person who recognize them at 9pm, last night. They were dressed in camouflage. LE quickly set up parameters around a half mile radius.

Pregnant and alive is better than dead. If she knew she was going to be "camping" and she has a regular period she probably would pack tampons or pads. Just like you might bring toilet paper with you.
Because 14 year olds are such great planners? IMO, if she left with him by choice, she had no idea what she was in for realistically.

I'm wondering why they knocked on the lady's door. Since Lynch has a weapon, he could have forced himself inside and taken her hostage...or worse. Can we be hopeful that he doesn't want to be violent, even with a desperation for shelter and food? Hoping very much they are found today, with no incident and surrender.

Yes, my question was if they ran off and a perimeter was set up, would anyone within that perimeter or closely outside of it, be able to hear gunshots if a gun was fired?

Yes, if he fired a 9mm it would be heard, especially at night.

The area is very dense forrest, hard to walk thru, briars, fallen rotten trees, vines, very hard to navigate.

Don't know how close other houses maybe, usually pretty scatter. This is a farming community, folks may own large acreage.

All ...JMHO

I'm wondering why they knocked on the lady's door. Since Lynch has a weapon, he could have forced himself inside and taken her hostage...or worse. Can we be hopeful that he doesn't want to be violent, even with a desperation for shelter and food? Hoping very much they are found today, with no incident and surrender.

MOO... This was just a few miles from where she was abducted. In small communities everybody knows everybody. They may not be in your social circle, but you know who they are.

MOO, they knew each other.

ETA... Folks don't just open the door for people they don't know, especially at night. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back