GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

Not sounding like much of a plan or money. Imo
Yah, very poor planning. Was this a spontaneous sudden move on his part?

I was expecting that he had a place to go already set up and they'd get a head start and be hiding out in a cabin somewhere, with some food rations, etc.

But they had nothing, it seems.

CBS6 is said to be live streaming, but I've yet to find a link.

1:45pm news conference planned re: ongoing search for missing Louisa teen, Isabel Hicks (L), and her abductor, Bruce Lynch, at 1:45pm. Spotted last night around Montpelier in Hanover County.
@CBS6
will live stream. Latest on the story here: https://wtvr.com/2019/10/28/manhunt-underway-after-missing-louisa-teen-34-year-old-man-spotted-in-western-hanover/
from your link - why would that person tell them they were wanted when they knocked on the door????

This case really worries me because this man , seemingly, has a lot to lose. So I just can't understand this decision he made. He has a young son, who he appeared to be very close with.

Did something happen, where he lost visitation or something like that? I can't comprehend why he'd give that up for a chance to take a road trip with a 14 yr old. Life over, for that one stupid decision.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back