Found Safe OR - Erin McClintock, 40, dropped kids at school, Aloha, 21 Oct 2019

IMO
One of the things that bothers me about this case.... her ex is very knowledgeable about tracking people (it was in a posting, not sure what he does for a profession). If she left voluntarily, she must have learned a lot about what police look for from her husband/ex when people go missing.

Very worried about her

He has a private investigator license and he’s a magician at a local nightclub. We used to work together.
What you’re saying is certainly possible.
I can’t decide if I think she left on her own or if it’s foul play.

Wow so she contacted her family and they found her at Fred Meyer.
Yes. She must have been sleeping outside by the aquatic ctr at night and warming up where she could by the day because it has been very cold here at night. Today it has been very windy and only the high of 38. . Freddies is right across the street. JMO

Really??? I was thinking that maybe she was staying in a hotel or with someone. Or even that it’s possible she was held by somebody and escaped? Is this what the local missing pages are saying? That she was sleeping outside? This poor woman must have been SO distraught.

ETA. I meant to reply to Oregonmama

YAY!

Or...she could have gone somewhere by bus for a few days (nice hotel with all amenities?)

Erin, you have our heartfelt sympathy and empathy, whatever happened, we are glad you are safe and hope you found some peace and happiness on your sojourn. It's okay to be fed up and it's okay to want a break from family.

I will say that I disappeared and slept rough (for just one night each time, could have slept in car, did not want to) a couple of times in my life...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back