CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the reason KK gave for using someone else's vehicle for the trip to clean up the mess? If I were going somewhere to clean up a murder scene, I would not use my own vehicle and make sure the license plates were very dirty. Did she have a good reason for using someone else's vehicle or was the reason suspicious?

You could rent a car, make a round trip going to your "boyfriend that wasn't your boyfriend, slaughtering him with multiple stab wounds front and back , and when he tries to flee to get away you chase him down and slit his throat, drag his body back and shove it into a shower and shoot him in the head where he'd be found five days later. Somewhere in all of this trip, you remove the plates from the rental car and turn them upside down thinking you wont get stopped, but you do.

There are three other witnesses that I hope we get to hear from. The laywer and his wife in Idaho and the friend of theirs that was a mutual friend with KK. I think the friend may have worked for the laywer if I recall.

It will be interesting to hear what they may have to say under oath. Not sure if they will be called to the stand.
BBM:

IANAL, but as far as the R's (the couple who did those dreadful interviews) , I think it likely that anything those two would have to say would be considered hearsay testimony since neither of them spoke with KK directly.
I suspect their testimony would be ruled inadmissible in court, but not positive about that.

Tagging @gitana1 to see if she can give some clarification re: hearsay testimony admissibility/inadmissibility at criminal trials.

JMO.

So sitting here thinking, after trial is over and PF is convicted and sentenced, do you think he will ever disclose the actual location of KB’s remains? Or do you think he will take it to the grave? Thoughts?
H*ck no. That's his final punishment to KB and he family...to keep them separated from one another.

Not a chance in hell. Even if he was incentivized to do so, he wouldn’t reveal where he put her remains.

He’s the kind of guy who would deny being guilty of murder, even if there was a video of him actually committing it.

I’m super curious as to what the basis of the landfill search was, as according to KK’s account, even she didn’t know where he ultimately put Kelsey.

My guess is that there is something specific that directed them there.
I think it's because there was video or surveillance of him driving to a landfill and two guys unloading stuff from his truck.

Berreths seek justice; Frazee supporters optimistic ahead of trial

JoDee Garretson, Berreth's cousin, said her family is obviously hoping the court holds Frazee accountable for his alleged role in the crime.

Beyond that, though, she said the family wants custody of the couple's 2-year-old daughter for good.

"Certainly, there's a desire for Kelsey to receive some amount of justice and whatever little amount there may be. But really, her daughter's future is really at stake," Garretson said.

Slater said law enforcement found no evidence to support Frazee's claims, and now, the family wants to quash that storyline.

"I think that some vindication and validation for who Kelsey was, and that none of this was her fault, is deserved," Garretson said.

More at link, to include Clint being Clint.

Last edited:
Do you think that was a kid's drink??? What else could be in a small cup like container? Maybe ice cream? I haven't been to Sonic in a while so I'm not sure what other things they might put in a small cup. :/

It looks like one of those small apple juice boxes they offer. (i went and looked at the menu, haha)

Clinton Cline, who worked alongside Frazee tending to the donkey herd in Cripple Creek, said he thinks the evidence stemming from Kenney doesn't add up. Regardless of outcome, he said Frazee's reputation is lost.

"If he didn't do it, and he's found guilty, his life's ruined. His family's life's ruined and everything else. If he gets acquitted, then there's the group that's going to be, 'Well, he got away with it.' There's no winner," Cline said.

Cline said the only win would be for Frazee to get his daughter back, if a jury would find him not guilty.

"If he's found not guilty, you know, I feel bad for the Berreths, but Patrick is the father of that little girl," Cline said.

I mean first of all, doesn't sound like he had a good reputation to begin with.

and secondly, you know who else's reputation is going to sh** every time they open their mouth?

So one thing I'm fuzzy on...so PF kills KB On Thanksgiving day...puts her in a tote, etc...tote ends up in the barn at Nash Ranch(?)...what day did KK get there to clean up and picnic at the bonfire? Why was KB left in that tote until KK got there? If he were to do the bonfire, why wait for KB? What am I missing here?
Or is this another mixed up Frazism of thought?

It looks like one of those small apple juice boxes they offer. (i went and looked at the menu, haha)
omg I'm gonna have to go watch again....brb...

EDIT: OMG! You are so right!!! It's an apple juice box!
Just gross!! So KK delivers an apple juice to lil K right after wiping up mommy's blood and picking up mommy's smacked-out-of-her-head tooth from the floor.

Now I know why I have been s o fixated on this whole Sonic thing...because it's secretly even more disgusting than first glance. Just gross.
No real human being could really do that. Here lil girl..have this apple juice from me...yeah I'm the lady who just cleaned up your mommy's life's blood and teeth from all over the floor, walls, and all of your toys.

Last edited:

Clinton Cline, who worked alongside Frazee tending to the donkey herd in Cripple Creek, said he thinks the evidence stemming from Kenney doesn't add up. Regardless of outcome, he said Frazee's reputation is lost.

"If he didn't do it, and he's found guilty, his life's ruined. His family's life's ruined and everything else. If he gets acquitted, then there's the group that's going to be, 'Well, he got away with it.' There's no winner," Cline said.

Cline said the only win would be for Frazee to get his daughter back, if a jury would find him not guilty.

"If he's found not guilty, you know, I feel bad for the Berreths, but Patrick is the father of that little girl," Cline said.

and secondly, you know who else's reputation is going to sh** every time they open their mouth?

I just realized that CC is the ONLY person in this case who knew both PF and KK previously. His choice of who to support is pretty obvious IMO

So one thing I'm fuzzy on...so PF kills KB On Thanksgiving day...puts her in a tote, etc...tote ends up in the barn at Nash Ranch(?)...what day did KK get there to clean up and picnic at the bonfire? Why was KB left in that tote until KK got there? If he were to do the bonfire, why wait for KB? What am I missing here?
Or is this another mixed up Frazism of thought?
So he kills her on Thanksgiving, and puts her body in the Nash Ranch Barn later that night. I think this was because PF needed it out of the way until he figured out what he was going to do next.

KK arrives on the 24th, and cleans the crime scene. Later that day they travel together back to Nash, and PF asks KK to take the body with her back to Idaho.

When KK said no, that’s when the burning happened.

Well we know they would have searched the barn area thoroughly, as that’s where Kelsey’s body was allegedly stored.

As for the entire ranch itself, who knows.

I suppose he could have stored her body there, attempted to burn it back at his mommy’s place, and then returned to Nash to dispose of the remains.

But I tend to think that’s unlikely. They probably searched that landfill for a reason, and had he returned to Nash a third time, then I doubt the landfill search would have been conducted.

According to Investigator Slater on cross examination February 19, 2019; no one saw PF at Nash ranch. Period.
Source: Sam Kraemer Tweets from cause hearing 2-19-2019 @ 4:12 Pm

Exactly. I was looking for past quotes from Clint, and found this gem in which he repeats PF’s lies.

Contrary to what has been reported, Cline said Frazee was the primary caretaker of the couple’s baby, Kaylee, who is now about 16 months old.

“He’s been raising the little girl since she was born,” Cline said. “Kelsey (Berreth) had visitation, and he had custody.”

The Gazette could not confirm the custodial arrangements of the couple’s child through court documents.

Friends saw Patrick Frazee as doting father and hard-working rancher; possible motive for Kelsey Berreth killing revealed

So he kills her on Thanksgiving, and puts her body in the Nash Ranch Barn later that night. I think this was because PF needed it out of the way until he figured out what he was going to do next.

KK arrives on the 24th, and cleans the crime scene. Later that day they travel together back to Nash, and PF asks KK to take the body with her back to Idaho.

When KK said no, that’s when the burning happened.
Got it thanks!
What a wuss...hey babe, clean up the mess and haul the body back home for me okay? You know..in the vehicle with bad plates on it. lmao.

According to Investigator Slater on cross examination February 19, 2019; no one saw PF at Nash ranch. Period.
Source: Sam Kraemer Tweets from cause hearing 2-19-2019 @ 4:12 Pm
Which explains why he chose that location in the first place.

But the discussion was regarding a law enforcement search of Nash Ranch, and not if he was spotted by witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53