GUILTY VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, autistic, brutally murdered, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right now murder charge is only for Julia Tomlin. May charge others, will update at a later time. Charges were secured this morning. Also charged with improper disposal of body. ETA: someone did help her dispose of the body but they're still working to find out if this person(s) knew there was a body in the bag
They just recently found out who bio dad is, but aren't releasing that info

Right now murder charge is only for Julia Tomlin. May charge others, will update at a later time. Charges were secured this morning. Also charged with improper disposal of body.
They just recently found out who bio dad is, but aren't releasing that info
Yes and it’s not who was initially thought. Confirmed thru dna paternal testing. Those poor grandparents!

ME has been authorized to release the autopsy report. After hearing everything that Mr. Bell has said in this PC there is no way I'll be able to stomach that autopsy.

I can't imagine the evil that existed in that house. I'm glad that Noah is free from all of his pain. I'm glad his siblings no longer have to endure the torture from this monster that gave birth to them. Calling her a mother makes a mockery of motherhood. I'm just disgusted. How could this have gone on for so long with no one speaking up? Hindsight I know but it's just heartbreaking. What I would give to have been able to save baby Noah and his siblings.
I'm off to take a break. This one really got me today. Hard to hear after the joy of hearing IH has been found safe just a few hours away.

I praise LE in child cases....I couldn’t do it. Only one reason I’d lay my hands on monsters like this....she’d have never made it to the police cruiser:mad:!
You don’t hurt kids Nope No & No!
She needs to suffer like she made Noah suffer!!!

Thank you. I was able to see some of it.
He described the body as having one leg intact and some muscle with a diaper wrapped around it. That's it.
It must have been horrible for investigators when they found it.
How could a mother do these things to her child?
I think he said she had a felony conviction for child abuse 10 years ago.
She apparently abused all three of her children. It's too bad authorities weren't aware of this and the kids were not removed from the home before a child had to die.
Someone must have know something.

Imo

Heartbreaking that this child was tortured and killed by this monster. He had injuries that were healing as well as the new injuries. Noah can't be harmed anymore. I can only hope for swift justice and all who harmed him never see the light of day.

Hell is to good for this monster.

I can not stop crying.

DSS needs to go down for this, as well!!!

Moo
I hope they charge DSS as accessories to murder. There is ZERO excuse for this. Whoever was in charge,whoever saw the abuse, whoever ALLOWED it go on ought to go to Prison for a minimum of five years each.
ZERO EXCUSE.
MOO

I've read enough and I can't read any more.

Where do these people come from? Why would you do this to a child that can't defend themselves?

This is beyond horrible.

As much as I want to be here for Noah, I just can't.

What in the world! Did she beat him to death with a sledgehammer or put him in a trash compactor? Poor little Noah. I have to believe angels were with him in his final moments somehow taking away his physical pain :(.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
*Starbuttercup*
Back