Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I like listening to GH's videos, but this one appears to be going in the direction that Anthony Greeno has been accused of going in. LE has never said anything that I know of about an "insignificant amount of DNA" from the "shoulder of a sweatshirt" or anywhere else. Some of the other points covered appear to be logical speculation base on the area and the time line as we know it and that's right in line with what we are doing here.
Like I said, in my opinion, I think that caller sounded legit. They must be connected somehow to someone investigating or that the investigators report to, AJMO.

Ding, ding, ding!

JMO -- the suspect (or a good friend or an immediate family member of his) intentionally misled LE. Agreeing with other posters re: the 4/22/19 PC -- that LE was a.) directly speaking to the killer, and also b.) indirectly acknowledging that LE had been given information by someone with a deceptive mindset, and that LE had taken it as reality, unfortunately.

Also agreeing with @Mike Britton's earlier post here: that Mom should "come forward"! But...will she? (What do WS moms think? Would you turn in one of your own offspring, if you knew that they were responsible for such a crime? Would the quarter of a million $$$ be enough to convince you? Or... "not so much"? At what point does a parent -- especially a mom -- skip "family loyalty" in order to "teach a lesson" regarding justice? Ever?)
I hear you, but, what if that mother knew and in her mind could justify the act to protect one of her children? What if it was the husband that did the deed? What if the mother shared the motive? That's where I get hung up. What could be SO bad that would justify a motive to do what he did? As someone who shall not be named here said (paraphrased), normal people can turn into monsters if they "think" they are protecting their children. Sobering thought.

Random thought:
Do we know for sure if the girls were found in the water or out? Does anyone think they could have been drowned? I keep wondering how he managed both girls. I do think he had a weapon, possibly a gun, but didn't use it to kill them. I CAN see him using it though to march them into the water, make them kneel down facing away from him, and then using both hands to push their heads under the water at the same time. (Sorry, yucky typing that.) It would be quiet and pretty fast. How much strength would that take? Maybe not possible at all? It would wash away the evidence. MOO

No way a man can hold down two teenage girls simultaneously and drown them in shallow water, unless he incapacitated them somehow so they wouldn't struggle. One hand is just not enough to control to girls, one with each hand. I just cant see this happening.

I hear you, but, what if that mother knew and in her mind could justify the act to protect one of her children? What if it was the husband that did the deed? What if the mother shared the motive? That's where I get hung up. What could be SO bad that would justify a motive to do what he did? As someone who shall not be named here said (paraphrased), normal people can turn into monsters if they "think" they are protecting their children. Sobering thought.
There is a current case of a 34 yr old man that abducted a 14 yr old girl that just got resolved. When they showed up at his mother’s door while on the run, his MOTHER TURNED HIM IN....if BG’s mom KNOWS, she better come CORRECT.
I’m so angry that no one has turned BG in! If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem. There is no in between here.
MOO

There is a current case of a 34 yr old man that abducted a 14 yr old girl that just got resolved. When they showed up at his mother’s door while on the run, his MOTHER TURNED HIM IN....if BG’s mom KNOWS, she better come CORRECT.
I’m so angry that no one has turned BG in! If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem. There is no in between here.
MOO
Well, I don't know that BG's wife or mother knows "for a fact" that BG did it. She may suspect. Perhaps she has no "voice" in the family dynamic? I really don't know. All just MHT's.

P.S. I saw a pic elsewhere of the young guy I think looks just like the NBG sketch showing me that he WAS in attendance at the 4/22 presser. And at least one of his parents I can see was there, as well.
I didn’t see the picture you are referring to as being in attendance at the 4/22 presser but I have seen one of the 2-14 gathering for the search and the guy I would consider a Poi was there as well as at least one of his parents. Would love to know your source of the 4/22 presser pic

Is there a place where all the abbreviations used are explained? Would someone help and explain what these abbreviations mean? They are from this single webpage. Thanks very much!

NBG
MOO
MHT
BG
AJMO
JMO
PC

Is there a place where all the abbreviations used are explained? Would someone help and explain what these abbreviations mean? They are from this single webpage. Thanks very much!

NBG
MOO
MHT
BG
AJMO
JMO
PC
New Bridge Guy sketch
My opinion only
Monon Highbridge Trail or Mental health trauma (guesses only - unsure)
Bridge guy
All just my opinion
Just my opinion
Press conference
HTH -hope this helps.

His son Adam was abducted & murdered :( Adam was taken while in a store looking at toys IIRC while his mom was waiting in line I think? Adam was decapitated...John Walsh has been an advocate for murdered children’s families ever since. MOO
ETA: Murder of Adam Walsh - Wikipedia
TY for the link and info. What a terrible crime.

NBG
MOO
MHT
BG
AJMO
JMO
PC

NBG- new bridge guy(meaning new sketch)
MOO- my opinion only
MHT
BG- bridge guy (photographic)
AJMO- all just my opinion
JMO- just my opinion
PC- press conference

I have. I also watched the movie but I don't know the particulars anymore. One thing that the author showed in the book was how Mack, the girl's dad leads his friend who is LE I think to the place he saw in his comatose dream, where the perpetrator hid his daughter. That wasn't in the movie IIRC.
The girl in The Shack was found in a cave, face up, covered by a dirty sheet. That's pretty much all in the movie too. I think I'd have to watch it again and then read the book again to give you more details though.

The girl was abducted in the woods too. It wasn't specifically said, I think, but I was led to believe that she was sexually assaulted.
I read the book only because of its mention at the April PC. My husband, who is not a sleuther, read it first and told me he would have to read it again to really get the content because of how religious it is. I read it and wished I had thought to have a reference Bible handy. The main character's daughter was abducted from a campsite and murdered by a serial killer. My take on the book is it is more about forgiveness than other things. The 3 manifestations of God want the victim's dad to forgive both the killer and his own father. Not being privy to what LE knows, I do not see a connection other than the victims were girls killed in a wooded area. I can see how many churches would react to the movie. I know some churches in my area do make arrangements for their congregations to go see movies with what they feel to be positive religious issues. If the killer fancies himself a religious person, mentioning this book/movie would be a shout out like "Hello, we have you in our sights and it is just a matter of time."

I didn’t see the picture you are referring to as being in attendance at the 4/22 presser but I have seen one of the 2-14 gathering for the search and the guy I would consider a Poi was there as well as at least one of his parents. Would love to know your source of the 4/22 presser pic

I would love to know your source too.....

(Snipped for brevity) If the killer fancies himself a religious person, mentioning this book/movie would be a shout out like "Hello, we have you in our sights and it is just a matter of time."

BBM

So accurate, @pearl (JMO).

(Of course, at the moment, the killer believes that... he has...gotten away...with...murder... What he doesn't know? That, WS-ers, is what LE knows -- and... to quote LE's DC from the 4-22-19 PC, "Someday...[the killer] will know it, too.")

"Just a matter of time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member