Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind has been going to more than one person involved too because I think the crime happened at another location and that maybe the car was dumped at the complex. There is either more than one suspect or the suspect lives within walking distance to that complex and chose that area to drop the car off then walked on foot back home.

I remember reading that there is a bus stop directly outside the apartment complex where Aniah’s car was found. Possibly the suspect knew this and got a ride on the bus. If so hope there are cameras on the buses that could catch this. Just a thought

Deleted.

Last edited:
The parking at the Montgomery apt.complex feels like an experienced criminal. Not a young kid who would probably just panic & ditch the suv. The criminal is familiar with that complex.Did not expect for it to be found that quick.

I remember reading that there is a bus stop directly outside the apartment complex where Aniah’s car was found. Possibly the suspect knew this and got a ride on the bus. If so hope there are cameras on the buses that could catch this. Just a thought

There’s also a railroad track behind the apartments.

I would think they would look a mess to be seen on a public bus. Hopefully scratched up to hell & back.

I hope they are scratched up to hell & back too. I keep thinking every man, woman, mama, wife, girlfriend and friend needs to be checking every male they know for any scratches, etc. that happened when Aniah went missing. Someone knows the person(s) responsible for her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member