CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
False. That's incorrect.

Judge Sells has ordered reporters and the public to keep back from a specific area outside the courthouse.

He's also stated reporters aren't allowed to live report from right outside the courthouse, either.

They have to hurdle over snowplows in order to get outside the judge's established perimeter.
Well, at least we will have plenty of time to discuss the reports as they come out, and it will save time for those members who post all the tweeting on the thread.
I remember during one of the hearings there were a bunch of tweets and misreporting because of the acoustics and it was hard to keep up.
Maybe it won't be so bad after all.
Although of course I was really hoping to be able to watch the trial.
I hope at least when it's over we will be able to read a transcript.

Imo

Well, at least we will have plenty of time to discuss the reports as they come out, and it will save time for those members who post all the tweeting on the thread.
I remember during one of the hearings there were a bunch of tweets and misreporting because of the acoustics and it was hard to keep up.
Maybe it won't be so bad after all.
Although of course I was really hoping to be able to watch the trial.
I hope at least when it's over we will be able to read a transcript.

Imo

A transcript? Sure, just fill out the request form and remit your payment. It looks like it's $3.00 per page. Here's a previous request from this case https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/Transcrip Request CBS.pdf

BBM:
False. That's incorrect.

Judge Sells is absolutely controlling what happens outside of that courthouse, too.

He's even stated reporters aren't allowed to do any live reporting from right outside the courthouse, either. They have to actually get beyond the invisible fence of what's considered "courthouse property" before they can report anything to the public.

Here's the judge's Decorum Order, as a reference:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Frazee Decorum Order Trial.pdf
Nice Dan May avatar! I think by the end of this, he'll be our hero...along with CB. I'm lifting them in prayer.

The pdf does say it is for county/courthouse property.
upload_2019-11-1_9-6-26.png

Surrounding property defined in the Order: W Bennett Ave on the south, N. First Street on the west, and includes the north alleyway and north alleyway parking on the north side.

Inconvenient, yes-- but it's certainly workable.

( Sam and KOAA won't let us down). MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members