Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the outer corners of the eyes look slightly down to you?

What about the nasal bridge?

Yes downward in both. A horizontal line drawn across them shows me so.

The nasal bridge is flat in the hat - hair sketch, but looks narrow in the poof - hair sketch. ( lol that's How I tell them apart)
However the base of the bridge is the same even with the newly released sketch lacking depth / shadowing. Length, using horizontal lines is the same as is the width using vertical lines.

Thanks for asking.

JMO

Last edited:
In DC's defense, I think the date mix up was intentional to offer anyone an out as an incentive to come forward ("yeah, I was there on the 14th, not the 13th") ... I believe he meant a combo betw PIC of BG and sketch ... the religious msg was I believe directed toward a church going BG or family member as an appeal to them to come clean ...

I thought DC was astounding at that 4/22 PC. It still gets me every time I listen.

Me too.
I didn't feel that he was incompetent. I thought he was emotional, maybe upset even - who knows what had triggered that PC. And everytime I watch him and hear him talk in that presser I get choked up.

The Shack reference was scripted for a reason, and one day I hope we'll all know why.

It guess I don't understand why so many people dismiss DC's words as either incompetence or purposefully misleading, and even LE's clarifications are treated the same (like the "combination of the two sketches" clarification that everyone ignores as a misstatement), yet one mention of The Shack, or what-have-you, and suddenly DC is dropping scripted, meaningful hints. Which is it?

I'm not trying to sound snarky, I truly don't know what to think. Honestly. But I'm not comfortable, myself, to pick and choose which statements from LE are correct, and which are not. Doing so would make it too easy to bend things towards my own personal theories.

Do Not Even Whisper About Implicating Family Members.

Several members are posting implicating family or supporting that implication. Do NOT do it. Do not respond. If it seems like it violates this rule report that post. Responding could result in points or timeout.

Refer here & Scroll to VICTIM FRIENDLY

I am still deleting posts. My suggestion is that everyone take a rest and review The Rules

Thanks all.

Is there a place where all the abbreviations used are explained? Would someone help and explain what these abbreviations mean? They are from this single webpage. Thanks very much!

NBG
MOO
MHT
BG
AJMO
JMO
PC
Try this one. Websleuths Lingo

Not sure if it's been updated and there may be others of anyone knows?

Ah, here's some more opinion. I originally thought "down the hill" was a directive. Possibly it was not. It could have been the completion of a sentence, such as "so and so is waiting for you down the hill", or "guys, we've decided to all meet, down the hill".

I'm of the opinion there is no hat on the BG, he's got light brown hair, with a hoodie up against the back of his head, that he merely directed the girls, that he was involved in plotting their murder, but he did not necessarily participate in the actual act of murder. I opine that there was a second killer, the 'new sketch guy', who did the murders and escaped through the cemetary.

These girls had to have been murdered swiftly, or rendered unable to speak/scream, right off the bat. What 8th grade girl wouldn't scream? Were the killers known to them....presenting a level of comfort? Or were they instantly rendered unconcious/murdered, even before crossing the stream?

BG walked out early, being dry head to toe, having never crossed the creek, picked up the car at the abandoned building, drove to the cemetary, picked up the 'new sketch guy' and they booked it out of there.

It was a crime of anger and/or self preservation.

All opinion, of course :)
Thank you. I feel as though I’m the only person who has been continually pointing out that these girls should have screamed at some point. Teenage girls scream. It’s a fact. If they were running away from him as people believe, they would have screamed. If he killed one of them while the other watched, she would have screamed. I suppose it’s possible that no one could hear them, but I find that unlikely. Were their mouths taped up? ‍♀️

There was a lawyer (a DA, I believe) who retired and then went back to work sometime just before the 4/22/19 presser. Is that lawyer still working? I recall some people speculating that he returned to work because this case was close to being solved and that there had been an arrest of someone for a different crime just prior to the presser.
That wasn’t true. It’s ex prosecutor Robert Ives you’re referring to - this was all a big myth. He came back for like 3 days to fill in because one of the junior prosecutors was ill or had a family emergency or something. That is it. That is all.

A few threads back someone mentioned he would be into sports. This made to think>
Did he play high school football in his youth? Living in the surrounding area at that time. The time of the murders he was visiting family.
I'm sure LE has looked into this.

Having a great respect for Law Enforcement this has been a emotional toll for the local officers.

Thank you. I feel as though I’m the only person who has been continually pointing out that these girls should have screamed at some point. Teenage girls scream. It’s a fact. If they were running away from him as people believe, they would have screamed. If he killed one of them while the other watched, she would have screamed. I suppose it’s possible that no one could hear them, but I find that unlikely. Were their mouths taped up? ‍♀️

Not everyone is a screamer even when they are being assaulted.

There have been reports - not confirmed by law enforcement - that a witness in the area did hear fighting under the bridge. That COULD have been one of the girls fighting with BG.

One of the Youtubers recorded a video that showed that screaming could be heard on the bridge from near where the girls were found.

The Deer Creek bluffs near the bridge would have acted like an amphitheater especially in the winter with no foliage (my opinion).

I hike quite a bit and when there is no traffic noise, sound will carry very far. I can hear people talking from a half mile away across a lake or down a canyon. I can't understand their conversation but I certainly know they are in the area and roughly where they are located. People who ride horses and bikes tend to talk quite loud since they are riding in a line ten or more feet apart.

That wasn’t true. It’s ex prosecutor Robert Ives you’re referring to - this was all a big myth. He came back for like 3 days to fill in because one of the junior prosecutors was ill or had a family emergency or something. That is it. That is all.
Have you got a link for that info? (That he came back for only 3 days? )

There have been reports - not confirmed by law enforcement - that a witness in the area did hear fighting under the bridge. That COULD have been one of the girls fighting with BG.

RSBM

Do you have a link for this bit that there were reports of hearing fighting? This would be very significant if true.

I just started reading up on these murders a couple of days ago after listening to a podcast. I've read through quite a few of the posts but had a few questions.
-What was the deal with the police expanding the search to SE TN last year? Then they said it was a nationwide search like it'd been a mistake or something?
-Does anyone know how long Libby was recording? I'm guessing there's a lot more audio that hasn't been released.
-Do you think the 2nd sketch was a legitimate suspect they're looking for?
The guy on the bridge seems way older than that sketch.
Any suggestions on where I can read a really comprehensive account of what's taken place in the case?
On post 1 of every thread there is a "media, maps and timelines " thread which would be a good place to begin. Also in the same place there is a link to the Scanner thread and an image thread that has more info. Finally, there is a link to Gray Hughes you tube channel and his Crime Scene Flow videos that will help you get familiar with the area.

JMO Respectfully, I don't think it is appropriate to say what the girls "should have" done. I have never been face to face with someone about to murder me, but I know that I lose my voice entirely in high stress situations and I don't think that is actually that unusual. And just because no one apparently heard them screaming doesn't mean they didn't.

JMO Respectfully, I don't think it is appropriate to say what the girls "should have" done. I have never been face to face with someone about to murder me, but I know that I lose my voice entirely in high stress situations and I don't think that is actually that unusual. And just because no one apparently heard them screaming doesn't mean they didn't.

I wasn’t saying that they should have screamed as in, they were wrong not to. My post meant, if teen girls are as predicted, there should have been screaming. And I did say that it’s possible that no one could hear them - as in, they did scream, and it went unheard.

Not everyone is a screamer even when they are being assaulted.

One of the Youtubers recorded a video that showed that screaming could be heard on the bridge from near where the girls were found.

The Deer Creek bluffs near the bridge would have acted like an amphitheater especially in the winter with no foliage (my opinion).

I hike quite a bit and when there is no traffic noise, sound will carry very far. I can hear people talking from a half mile away across a lake or down a canyon. I can't understand their conversation but I certainly know they are in the area and roughly where they are located. People who ride horses and bikes tend to talk quite loud since they are riding in a line ten or more feet apart.
Oh I’d like to see that - the YouTuber testing the screaming. Any idea who is was and what video?

RSBM

Do you have a link for this bit that there were reports of hearing fighting? This would be very significant if true.

The Websleuth poster "The Visual" posted on thread #88 March 8, 2019. "The Visual" did not include a link to their source. Located Person Discussion.

I recall that this might be part of the information that FSG may have provided but I don't have a verified source link to an interview with him stating this or screen shots of text messages. I think it was described as a couple arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks