Found Deceased Canada - Jenaya Wapemoose, 22, Regina, Saskatchewan, 10 March 2019 *arrest*

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
19-05-10-Jenaya-WAPEMOOSE.jpg

Jenaya Wapemoose, a young mother of one, has been missing since March 10, 2019, according to Regina police.

According to friends and family, she has not been seen or heard from since April 7, 2019. She was last seen on the 1800 block of Ottawa Street, and on the 12th block of Retallack Street in Regina.

Jenaya is five-foot-four and 120 pounds with light brown shoulder-length hair and light brown eyes, according to police. She has a tattoo that says “Anabelle” on the left side of her chest and “Wahpimoostoosis” on the right side of her chest. She also has the words “Each day is a gift & not a right” tattooed behind her left ear.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Regina Police Service at 306-777-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
http://reginapolice.ca/2019/05/miss...RMq6bL0o5PUGvKdVKW58J-OqzBQ-hIJMq-gANPBfTYVeM
Young mother missing for over a month, family says ‘she’s always in contact’
FB1:Jenaya Wapemoose
janeya-4.jpg

I sure hope they can find this young mother soon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/jenaya-wapemoose-missing-woman-1.5141888

. . ."And she loved her baby too, her little girl."

Wapemoose's daughter has been living with her father while Wapemoose was finishing her Grade 12, Delorme said.

"I believe she wanted to be a fashion designer," Delorme said. "She wanted to do something with her life."

Wapemoose is the youngest of eight children. Her mother passed away a few years ago from cancer. . . .

Other MSM coverage:

Community rallies in search for missing Regina woman

Investigation into missing 22-year-old woman continuing, police say

'Somebody must know something': Regina woman desperately searching for missing sister

Family of missing Regina woman asks for help from the community

https://www.cjme.com/2019/05/18/518914/

https://www.cjme.com/2019/05/16/family-friends-organizing-search-for-missing-regina-woman/

Search continues for missing Cowessess First Nation woman - MBC Radio

I really want her to be found.

There is a 'positive' in this: this native woman seems to get the attention she disserves. To many 'sisters' where murdered and missing over the years and nobody gave them the attention needed, little information available.....need I say more.

I really want her to be found.

There is a 'positive' in this: this native woman seems to get the attention she disserves. To many 'sisters' where murdered and missing over the years and nobody gave them the attention needed, little information available.....need I say more.
I work with a few websites that focus on this issue and it seems the disconnect between the tribal police and state is usually a big issue sadly..

(You all know I never do this without new information but....) Bumping

Another indigenous woman murdered. When will it stop?

So very sad.

Man charged with murder in death of missing woman Jenaya Wapemoose

Eric Lee Alvin Kakakaway made his first appearance on these charges in Regina Provincial Court Monday morning. The charges were simply adjourned and he is due back in court Nov. 4.

Jeanette Mavis Kakakaway, 30, is charged with accessory after the fact to murder in addition to outstanding, unrelated breach warrants. Her charges were similarly adjourned to Nov. 4.

When will it stop.

According to information on the charges presented in court, she was allegedly killed on April 7, 2019.

Police Chief Evan Bray briefly addressed the media Monday afternoon. Without revealing details of the investigation, Bray said it’s believed Wapemoose was known to the accused. Bray said police believe the two Kakakaways are related but didn’t say how.

Bray did tell reporters that even before a body was discovered over the weekend, police were prepared to lay charges.

Man charged with murder in death of missing woman Jenaya Wapemoose

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie