Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

This might make more sense.
Krista Garrison WNKY News

@kgarrisonnews

35m

Gabbi Doolin’s mother, Amy Doolin is about to approach the witness stand. As the courtroom does not allow phones to be used inside, I will tweet statements during the next recess.
@wnkytv

@kgarrisonnews

13m

During Ms. Doolin’s testimony, Gabbi’s father stopped her saying to Madden “We have waited 4 years for this and you can’t even give us 3 minutes?” He mentioned Madden was seemingly not paying attention to Ms. Doolin speak. Court was sent to recess after security held Mr. Doolin

@kgarrisonnews

8m

back as he moved from the witness stand toward Madden. From the crowd, near Madden’s family, someone yelled “Lock him up!” (Speaking about Mr. Doolin) when someone from the Doolin family/friends section responded “What do you mean lock him up” this started a chain of events

@kgarrisonnews

7m

leading to both sides of the gallery had people standing and yelling. The judge sent both groups to separate rooms and took Madden out of the courtroom. We are currently in recess until things settle.

This poor family has been through the mill. I would imagine that Mr. Doolin was briefed on what they would hear in terms of the graphic rape and murder of their daughter. I can't believe that the judge did not tell the murderer how he must comport himself when testimony is given. Mr. Doolin can't do what he did. After all we have read about the murderer and the family, I am not surprised by their vitriol.

I hope the Doolin family can find peace as this piece of garbage goes to prison for a long, long time.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Chris Conte
@chrisconte

#BREAKING - Timothy Madden has been sentenced to life without parole in the death of 7 yr. old Gabbi Doolin. Justice has been served.

Chris Conte
@chrisconte

Even though he plead guilty apparently Timothy Madden is still maintaining his innocence saying “People here think justice is being served, it’s not, for the Doolin’s or myself. Until I am released and the law arrests the right person.”

finally some closure for this poor family. Why he dragged this out for so long when he could have plead guilty years ago i dont understand. The evidence LE had on him was solid and very incriminating.
I think he only plead guilty now because he didnt want all the sordid details coming out in front of him family. Selfish and evil to the core.

Bye Timmy! Update email from Vinelink

12/4/2019

ANONYMOUS, VINELINK

You are registered with us to receive updates regarding the offender TIMOTHY
MADDEN. This email is to inform you that there has been a change in this
offender's custody status. This offender has been transferred from Hardin
County Detention Center. The transfer took place on 12/4/2019. The offender
is now in the custody of Roederer Correctional Complex. Your registration
has been transferred.

VINELink

Bye Timmy! Update email from Vinelink

12/4/2019

ANONYMOUS, VINELINK

You are registered with us to receive updates regarding the offender TIMOTHY
MADDEN. This email is to inform you that there has been a change in this
offender's custody status. This offender has been transferred from Hardin
County Detention Center. The transfer took place on 12/4/2019. The offender
is now in the custody of Roederer Correctional Complex. Your registration
has been transferred.

VINELink

I found this.

All new male inmates, with the exception of those sentenced to death, are initially assigned to Roederer until they can be classified and transferred to other prison within the Commonwealth.
Roederer Correctional Complex - Wikipedia

I found this.

All new male inmates, with the exception of those sentenced to death, are initially assigned to Roederer until they can be classified and transferred to other prison within the Commonwealth.
Roederer Correctional Complex - Wikipedia

Yes many sentenced criminals go to a intake/evaluation stop in the prison system first before landing in their new "home". Just glad he's finally moving towards his 3 hots and a cot, in the prison system, hopefully not as pleasant as the local jail. I'm sure he's not excited about his move and besides it's 2-3 hour drive from Allen County, KY right now for visitors. He's lying to his wife and children still by taking that plea, let alone the family and the world.

Has it been said what prison he'll be going to yet? Hope it's a fun one for him!

Chris Conte
@chrisconte

#BREAKING - Timothy Madden has been sentenced to life without parole in the death of 7 yr. old Gabbi Doolin. Justice has been served.

Chris Conte
@chrisconte

Even though he plead guilty apparently Timothy Madden is still maintaining his innocence saying “People here think justice is being served, it’s not, for the Doolin’s or myself. Until I am released and the law arrests the right person.”

WTH? This guy decided not to have a trial. So, he can go to prison for life, and play a martyr card?! Right.

He is completely innocent and was railroaded into prison...of course....they are all victims.

May Gabrielle's family have healing.

The United States Secret Service, United States Attorney Russell Coleman, Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron, and the leadership of other Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force agencies announced the culmination of “Operation Gabbi Doolin” today. This joint federal, state, and local operation was aimed at exposing child predators in Kentucky communities.

The investigations, which were conducted in Elizabethtown and Louisville, Kentucky, resulted in multiple state and federal arrests. In addition to the arrests, multiple investigative leads were developed that continue to assist law enforcement with the apprehension of child predators.

This operation was named in honor of Gabbi Doolin, a 7-year old child from Scottsville, Kentucky, who was kidnapped and murdered from her brother’s youth football game in Allen County in 2015.
Undercover Operation Named For 7 Year-Old Kentucky Victim Nets Multiple Child Predators

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back