Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no connection.
There have been posts here suggesting that it is worth taking a look at folks who like to be around high bridges.

The wife posted these pics. Many here speculate that a family member has info they have not shared. Not outside the realm of possibility that this is her sharing

Within days of that post he killed her and his stepdaughter.

He drives around in a hearse.

He has one book listed on his facebook page. (Not The Shack, btw.)

He has changed his appearance.

He was a road worker @ the time of the murders....has changed jobs several times.

I don't know if anybody here checked out whether or not any road work was being done in the area at the time of the injury, and I don't know if his employer had any sort of contracts that far west.

Aside from that, he has some vids which reveal his voice is maybe too high to be our perp.

However, I think LE on our case would be remiss if they did not give the guy a looksee. I bet they do that.

Having said all this, I'm not personally moving him to the top spot on my POI list. Just putting him on it, for now.

I was listening to a podcast (true crime garage) about a murdered teen girl & it turned out that three boys she knew lured her out of her house one night & “sacrificed” her. It was a horrific story but it made me think about this case because there was no motive beyond pure evil. She was the unlucky girl that happened to know these boys & made an unfortunate decision to sneak out and meet them. When we talk about potential suspects here, i get caught up on motive. I forget that some people are just plain evil. I would have thought the odds were against 3 teen boys plotting and carrying out something so heinous (their stated reason being that they wanted to sacrifice a virgin), but clearly it happens.

There have been posts here suggesting that it is worth taking a look at folks who like to be around high bridges.

The wife posted these pics. Many here speculate that a family member has info they have not shared. Not outside the realm of possibility that this is her sharing

Within days of that post he killed her and his stepdaughter.

He drives around in a hearse.

He has one book listed on his facebook page. (Not The Shack, btw.)

He has changed his appearance.

He was a road worker @ the time of the murders....has changed jobs several times.

I don't know if anybody here checked out whether or not any road work was being done in the area at the time of the injury, and I don't know if his employer had any sort of contracts that far west.

Aside from that, he has some vids which reveal his voice is maybe too high to be our perp.

However, I think LE on our case would be remiss if they did not give the guy a looksee. I bet they do that.

Having said all this, I'm not personally moving him to the top spot on my POI list. Just putting him on it, for now.

I didn’t see a link to Delphi or the surrounding areas, but I may have missed it.

I don't want to violate any rules with this post, so I will be vague with hopefully enough for some of you to work with.

A man in New Paris, Bedford Co., PA, has been arrested after calling LE to tell them he had killed his wife and 12 yo daughter.

The wife had recently posted an interesting set of pics on her facebook page.

Link from MSM- link is to story from WTAJ CBS affiliate in PA:
Bedford County man shoots wife, step-daughter, turns himself in

I can’t find my last post. Did it get removed? So you get a notification if your post is removed?

Then the girls were murdered before the movie. How can it be relevant? Fyi, I haven't finished the movie. Ideas? Leads me to think it wasn't staging but a religious thing.
Might be referring to something their POI said (eg talked about movie on SM) or did (attended a screening of the movie) after the murders. Not necessarily referring to the crime scene.

Might be referring to something their POI said (eg talked about movie on SM) or did (attended a screening of the movie) after the murders. Not necessarily referring to the crime scene.

I tend to think DC’s mention of The Shack simply boils down to the fact he himself is religious and the storyline of the book/movie was similar in that the girls were kidnapped and murdered and left in the woods.

I do not see it as a sideways nod to the perp himself having been at a group screening, or having mentioned the movie in a public setting near the time of the murders, etc. I don’t think it was that deep of a comment.

I think it was a scripted comment, but only in the sense DC had recently watched the movie and it resonated with him vis a vis this case into which he’s poured his heart and soul.

Purely JMO. I could certainly be wrong.

I can’t imagine being a member of this community...constantly scanning familiar faces with suspicion and being afraid to “let kids be kids” for fear of them coming into contact with evil. Where is BG?

You would imagine that most people in the community are living in fear terrified of BG but I have heard from locals that this is not the case. Most people are focused on living their own lives and aren’t thinking about the case much with some even wrongly think the case has been solved. There are some who are following the case closely and are fearful of BG striking again but I have been told they are in the minority.

I tend to think DC’s mention of The Shack simply boils down to the fact he himself is religious and the storyline of the book/movie was similar in that the girls were kidnapped and murdered and left in the woods.

I do not see it as a sideways nod to the perp himself having been at a group screening, or having mentioned the movie in a public setting near the time of the murders, etc. I don’t think it was that deep of a comment.

I think it was a scripted comment, but only in the sense DC had recently watched the movie and it resonated with him vis a vis this case into which he’s poured his heart and soul.

Purely JMO. I could certainly be wrong.
I agree. I've said it before, but this LE has been so closed-mouth with the details of the case that I find it hard to believe DC would then lay out something so telling at a PC. JMO

You would imagine that most people in the community are living in fear terrified of BG but I have heard from locals that this is not the case. Most people are focused on living their own lives and aren’t thinking about the case much with some even wrongly think the case has been solved. There are some who are following the case closely and are fearful of BG striking again but I have been told they are in the minority.

Some in Delphi area wrongly thing the case has been solved? How can that be?
Maybe my anxiety level is greater than the norm, which is very possible. We had a horrible multiple murder occur in my current town (population under 30,000) several years ago. I couldn’t sleep or walk alone at night without fear (as an adult) until the perpetrators were arrested. Even then, the fear did not fully resolve. I grew up in a small town (1,800 population) where no one ever locked their homes or cars, even at night. No one does that these days in my hometown. The world has changed and there are more “deviants” out there. At times, I regret having children of my own, but most of the time I am grateful I chose not to bring another life into this world. I would be in a a constant state of anxiety if my children were growing up in an area where such a horrendous, unsolved crime occurred...especially if the LE thought it was a local.

I’m pretty confident that the main purpose of the PC was to lure him to the event & give him the message that they’re on to him. Whether the Shack reference was part of that or not, I’m not sure. JMO
I thought so too...but here we are over 6 months after the last PC with no arrest.:( I recently read about another case where people suspect the two young victims were potentially a “revenge/ retribution killing” for family members involved in the meth world. Would this be a possibility in this case since LE have stated they believe people are “afraid” to come forward with info?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member