WI WI - Milwaukee, BlkFem 15-25, UP7640, in river, clothes, black boots, Tic Tacs, lighter, Mar'82

What about Cherita Thomas? Fits pretty well with credentials. Face looks great! Little far away...
Cherita Thomas - Missing Persons Case
I know that JayFletcher6493 brought her up in the thread... I'm just feeling this one.

I totally see the resemblance, and age and height are a match.

My only concern is that I notice the article above says, "She was in the river for as long as three months" i.e., December 1981. According to NamUs, the date of last contact with Cherita was on August 3, 1980, over a year prior.

Also, yeah, Milwaukee and Au Sable Township are about 8 hours (500 miles) apart.

I agree, though, that it's worth taking a closer look. Do we know if Cherita's been submitted for comparison?

Kinda curious why Patricia Ann Tigner
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
hasn't been r/o????
Close proximity: only 4 hours south from the Milwaukee river, and there is alot of traffic from Indiana and Illinois to the Milwaukee area.
Close in height: UP 5'4" MP: 5'6"
Weight is same: UP 137 MP 130 (could gain alot more than 7lbs taking on water in a river for 3 months)
Hair: same
Age: report states she could have been up to 35 years old: MP: 35 yo
Little information on Patricia BUT she was 35, boyfriend broke up with her and left her at hotel and went back to his wife
UP had a midline scar: Umbilicus to Pubis which could be indicative of a C-Section
Have to wonder if Patricia had a child, was pregnant/delivered boyfriends child???

Has anyone considered Catherine Davidson. I am thinking many different cicrumstances with her. She might have been taken and grew up, then escaped and got killed. I just feel the little girl looks similar to the jane doe picture.
3936DFMI - Catherine Davidson

Good find Victoria. This lady was recently uploaded to namus and needs her own thread Can you post it? She could possibly be our JD. Missing in 1982 from Chicago. Too bad there is no photo for comparison yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back