Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always the possibility that there were two perps that live in the auburn area and are hiding in plain sight. The car being dropped by one in Montgomery could've been to throw LE off, then he was picked up by his buddy who drove them home to auburn.
I have said from the beginning that there was more than one person. I hope they can find her soon bring her home.Her parents need to lay her to rest. I hope her step father kills this s.o.b.

Discussed this a few pages back. None of us really have the answer, but speaking for myself I interpreted it to mean that she had some reason to think he was white. Whether thats because she knew it from AB or because she assumed it based on her friend's usual preferences we just can't be sure. Now, the rest of the equation relies upon knowing whether or not the person she thought she was meeting was truly who they presented themselves as. Was the person hiding behind a fake profile? Was AB even really meeting someone?

My personal opinion, FWIW: I don't think she was really meeting up with anyone. I think a very bad person spotted her somewhere and took her. I think she was tired and going home to go to bed so she could get up the next day and take care of her responsibilities. just as was her norm. I think its very possible that the perp was the one messaging her roommate, not AB. I also think it was assumption made about the guy being white because of AB's normal interactions. Of course, this is all my own opinion (JMO) and I could be totally wrong.

Just My Own Opinion~
I am wrong quit alot. Lol I do not know why, I just don't trust this friend of a friend. I feel she knows more than she's saying.

Discussed this a few pages back. None of us really have the answer, but speaking for myself I interpreted it to mean that she had some reason to think he was white. Whether thats because she knew it from AB or because she assumed it based on her friend's usual preferences we just can't be sure. Now, the rest of the equation relies upon knowing whether or not the person she thought she was meeting was truly who they presented themselves as. Was the person hiding behind a fake profile? Was AB even really meeting someone?

My personal opinion, FWIW: I don't think she was really meeting up with anyone. I think a very bad person spotted her somewhere and took her. I think she was tired and going home to go to bed so she could get up the next day and take care of her responsibilities. just as was her norm. I think its very possible that the perp was the one messaging her roommate, not AB. I also think it was assumption made about the guy being white because of AB's normal interactions. Of course, this is all my own opinion (JMO) and I could be totally wrong.

Just My Own Opinion~
Dbm

Just read that the family has requested help from Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery. I would think that a horse-mounted search and recovery effort means they have a location in mind and that it’s likely pretty rough terrain.

Just My Own Opinion~

I don't think she was meeting anyone either. She might of talked about the idea of going out that with her brother but I think she ultimately decided to get some chips head home. IF eric is a real person, then I wonder if he was stalking her or maybe they bumped into each other at the gas station by chance and something went horribly wrong. I feel like that's unlikely but I know her mother said that the police wouldn't comment on the messages or if his identity was known.

I honestly don’t know what to think anymore. I keep checking and praying for some positive news, but it looks pretty grim right now.

What if... she had plans to meet with someone at a particular place, but when she realized the person wasn’t who she thought he was, she decided to leave, grab her some chips because the meet up was a bust, and head for home. Meanwhile, this man becomes enraged and follows her leading to an altercation. I just can’t wrap my mind around her disappearance. MOO

Just read that the family has requested help from Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery. I would think that a horse-mounted search and recovery effort means they have a location in mind and that it’s likely pretty rough terrain.

It is certainly possibly that they are in need of a horse-mounted search team, and you can't do much better than TXEQ... However this texas based search and recovery group are well known for more than just their skills on horses!!!!

From their website...
About TXEQ

"Many of our members are trained in various rescue and life saving skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving skills and field craft. Our members come from all walks of life, consisting of business owners, medics, firefighters, housewives, electricians, students, former FBI and law enforcement, current law enforcement, former and current U.S. Marshall, Coast Guard and all walks of military, former and current, on our team. Our resources range from horse and rider teams to foot searchers and ATVs. We conduct water searches using boats, divers and sonar equipment. Additionally, we perform air searches using planes, helicopters and small drone airplanes with highly sophisticated cameras. We have also utilized infrared and night vision cameras, along with ground penetration units in some of our searches. Texas EquuSearch has more resources than most law enforcement agencies, which allows law enforcement to conduct their investigation, while Texas EquuSearch conducts organized searches. This has worked out to be a great working relationship between law enforcement and Texas EquuSearch. This has also resulted in Texas EquuSearch being contacted by law enforcement agencies across the nation to assist them in their missing person cases.

Texas EquuSearch has been involved in 1,860+ searches in approximately 42 states in the United States, Aruba, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Our efforts have proven successful with returning over 400 missing people home to their families safely, many of which would have been deceased. Texas EquuSearch is responsible for recovering the remains of 238 missing loved ones, bringing closure to many families. Many of the 238 cases have resulted in criminal cases. At no time during any of the searches was evidence compromised by Texas EquuSearch. Therefore, the suspect(s) were brought to justice resulting in convictions. "

I honestly don’t know what to think anymore. I keep checking and praying for some positive news, but it looks pretty grim right now.

What if... she had plans to meet with someone at a particular place, but when she realized the person wasn’t who she thought he was, she decided to leave, grab her some chips because the meet up was a bust, and head for home. Meanwhile, this man becomes enraged and follows her leading to an altercation. I just can’t wrap my mind around her disappearance. MOO

I have been wondering the same thing actually... And it really isn't looking good ... Praying hard for her family

It is certainly possibly that they are in need of a horse-mounted search team, and you can't do much better than TXEQ... However this texas based search and recovery group are well known for more than just their skills on horses!!!!

From their website...
About TXEQ

"Many of our members are trained in various rescue and life saving skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving skills and field craft. Our members come from all walks of life, consisting of business owners, medics, firefighters, housewives, electricians, students, former FBI and law enforcement, current law enforcement, former and current U.S. Marshall, Coast Guard and all walks of military, former and current, on our team. Our resources range from horse and rider teams to foot searchers and ATVs. We conduct water searches using boats, divers and sonar equipment. Additionally, we perform air searches using planes, helicopters and small drone airplanes with highly sophisticated cameras. We have also utilized infrared and night vision cameras, along with ground penetration units in some of our searches. Texas EquuSearch has more resources than most law enforcement agencies, which allows law enforcement to conduct their investigation, while Texas EquuSearch conducts organized searches. This has worked out to be a great working relationship between law enforcement and Texas EquuSearch. This has also resulted in Texas EquuSearch being contacted by law enforcement agencies across the nation to assist them in their missing person cases.

Texas EquuSearch has been involved in 1,860+ searches in approximately 42 states in the United States, Aruba, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Our efforts have proven successful with returning over 400 missing people home to their families safely, many of which would have been deceased. Texas EquuSearch is responsible for recovering the remains of 238 missing loved ones, bringing closure to many families. Many of the 238 cases have resulted in criminal cases. At no time during any of the searches was evidence compromised by Texas EquuSearch. Therefore, the suspect(s) were brought to justice resulting in convictions. "

And so yes!!! They have been officially asked to join the search!! Hopefully their expertise will prove to be helpful.

High profile agency joins search for Aniah Blanchard

Montgomery news outlet WSFA 12 responds to last night's SM chatter about a helicopter search. Article by Jennifer Horton

SATURDAY UPDATE: Investigators continue their diligent search for Aniah Blanchard today. Misinformation is unfortunately running rampant in this case. WSFA is working around the clock to walk down any new developments and will update immediately as soon as it’s confirmed. Investigators are following leads, you will likely see them doing so by land and air. With more than $100,000 in reward money, it’s likely they are receiving many calls.
To recap:
-Aniah was last seen on Wednesday 10/23 in Auburn
-Car was seen on College St early Thursday morning after midnight
-Car recovered in Montgomery Friday 10/25
-Aniah is the victim of a crime, police confirm foul place is a factor
-They are working to establish timeline between 10/23 and and 10/25 when her car was recovered
-Her mother says a roommate sent a Snapchat message to Aniah to check on her Wednesday night, she received a response that she was with a male and was close to home, but they aren’t sure if it was actually Aniah or someone else who sent the message from her phone
-The CrimeStoppers tip line remains open - callers can remain anonymous: 334-215-STOP
-Tips can also be submitted online or by the CrimeStoppers app via encrypted messages (Central Alabama CrimeStoppers)
-There’s no reason to withhold information. It’s the right thing to do and in 22 years, no tipster has ever been exposed. If you know something, no matter how small, think of how difficult this is for her family...make the call.
-If you want to have the latest information, download the WSFA app and enable breaking news push alerts. We will push out any developments.

Her parents said the text exchange sounded like how she would normally interact. She texted she was with Eric, a guy she just met. I’m leaning towards this being exactly what happened.

Yeah, I thought that, too, until I read the transcripted text. It sounded extremely basic to me. Not unlike something that any girl might reply. Very brief. IMO just not detailed enough to say for sure.

I've been away all day. What was all that about last night on social media? Has she been found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419