Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, the Child *advertiser censored* hearing is not that long away, but I too am most anxious to learn about evidence against the couple for the kidnapping and killing of a beautiful child.

Personally, I won't be surprised if the Child *advertiser censored* charges against PS are eventually dismissed.

When PS and DB were apprehended for questioning in the abduction of KM, I think it was a gift that DB had an outstanding warrant to detain her. But investigators held PS for 48 hours before they charged him, and then it was for 4 counts of possession, and 3 for possession/intent to disseminate.

Looking at the actual law here -- Ala. Code §13A-12-192 – Possession with intent to disseminate presumes an individual has the intent to disseminate the material if three or more copies of the same picture are found in that individual’s possession.

Seriously, with only 4 counts of possession, we know it's most likely that 3 of the 4 photos were the same person! No need to assume charges that don't exist.

I'm in no way discounting the seriousness of possessing obscene material of children or teens but the reality is this could also be a 17 year old that sexted PS three photos of herself. And if he didn't know she was 17, that's also sufficient for the charges to be dismissed. (Ala. Code §13A-12-190).

I'm anxious to learn if PS was just a very lucky individual that's been getting away with serious criminal behavior his entire adult life or if others are responsible for KM's murder. Nobody should rest if all responsible are not in custody.

The only thing confirmed thus far is PS is 39 year old man with no prior criminal history in AL or FL -- with exception of a misdemeanor marijuana possession from 15 years ago! (Another marijuana charge years later was dismissed).

It's also been confirmed that PS had no images of KM.

MOO

Those pictures could also be a teenaged boy sexting if any of the various gossip floating around turned out to be true!.MOO
I know the charges were images of a child 17 or under,does Alabama have classifications for CP for different age groups ,ie under 13,etc or is it all under one umbrella?

With what you are saying, maybe that provides exactly why this was done to little KM.

It doesn't happen, no-one looks out for this type of thing, making it easier for the perps, and (they thought) less likely for them to be caught.

And/or, my other thought, KM was not for them but for someone else. They took her but intended to pass her along to a 'buyer'. Only that fell through when all heck broke loose very, very quickly.

It sounds to me that KM was likely a random victim, but Stallworth's 'intent to distribute' child *advertiser censored* bothers me a lot.

I still believe she was a preselected targeted child, but I highly respect all other opinions that feels otherwise, with an opposite POV from mine.

Before I sign off for tonight I wanted to mention this OT case which reminded me of little Cupcake due to the young age of both victims.

Anyway, the other day while searching news sites for updated information about Cupcake it had another article on the site so being interested I read it.

There may even be an existing thread for this baby girl I recently read about.

I could have missed the thread because my real life has been very busy, and will be very busy going into the holidays.

Although not kidnapped by a stranger this time, it was another totally heartbreaking case involving a little child ,and this victim was even younger than precious Cupcake.

An AA female kidnapped, and murdered an AA 2 year old little girl.

The arrested murder suspect was the ex girlfriend of the father of the kidnapped, and murdered child. It happened in PA iirc.

I dont know how to link yet from my cell phone or I would link the article now, like I always have done when I'm on my computer.

It painfully shows what a dangerous time it is for very young children. This sweetie was also a beautiful child so brutally taken by pure evil.:(

Good night all!

Jmhoo

I still believe she was a preselected targeted child, but I highly respect all other opinions that feels otherwise, with an opposite POV from mine.

Before I sign off for tonight I wanted to mention this OT case which reminded me of little Cupcake due to the young age of both victims.

Anyway, the other day while searching news sites for updated information about Cupcake it had another article on the site so being interested I read it.

I could have missed the thread because my real life has been very busy, and will be very busy going into the holidays.

Although not kidnapped by a stranger this time, it was another totally heartbreaking case involving a little child ,and this victim was even younger than precious Cupcake.

The arrested murder suspect was the ex girlfriend of the father of the kidnapped, and murdered child. It happened in PA iirc.

I dont know how to link yet from my cell phone or I would link the article now, like I always have done when I'm on my computer.

It painfully shows what a dangerous time it is for very young children. This sweetie was also a beautiful child so brutally taken by pure evil.:(

Good night all!

Jmhoo
Nalani Johnson........

Good night all!

Jmhoo
I don't know which article it was that you read but it sounds like you're talking about Nalani Johnson. Here is her thread:

Found Deceased - PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

@castilloisno1, jinx!

RSBM

I guess the reason that I consider that KM may have been randomly selected is due to the fact that a man was reportedly passing out candy to children.

This person may have been trying to lure a child at that point, and was then successful in luring little KM ... either to make PS job a little easier, or possibly the man being PS himself.

Other children in the area at the time of McKinney's disappearance told police that a man was handing out candy to kids.
Kamille McKinney: Police Search for Man Seen With Toddler Just Before Her Disappearance

Good night all!

Jmhoo
I agree ocean, i think KM was targeted somehow too, but not directly in the way the perps. knew the parents of KM but a different connection somehow to them or one of them. All IMO.

Those pictures could also be a teenaged boy sexting if any of the various gossip floating around turned out to be true!.MOO
I know the charges were images of a child 17 or under,does Alabama have classifications for CP for different age groups ,ie under 13,etc or is it all under one umbrella?
Nope ... depicting a child under the age of 17.

Checking the actual legal definitions further for these *advertiser censored* charges in the Alabama Criminal Code, possession of obscene material (i.e., child *advertiser censored*) is treated as a Class C felony in Jefferson County, while possession with intent to disseminate is considered a Class B felony.

Last edited:
I don't know which article it was that you read but it sounds like you're talking about Nalani Johnson. Here is her thread:

Found Deceased - PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

@castilloisno1, jinx!
Thanks for posting the thread Pommy. My keyboard is broken on my laptop so it hinders me from typing certain letters. Nalani hits me in my heart as she was taken 15 min from my home. The Sheets gas station where her murderer stopped at is extremely close to my daughter's house. I will forever remember her ,Cupcake.and Lucas Hernandez.

I also wonder if we might see any motions from either of the co-defendants about competency to stand trial. I have major doubts about DB ability to stand trial and do hope that adequate representation for her is found and psychological testing is undertaken, especially if this becomes a case where the State will seek the death penalty as this is a capital crime. Its been a long time since I saw a defendant with such an extensive history of mental illness and from such a young age. The crimes alleged here against the 2 co defendants are horrific but the mental health history of DB allegedly goes back to her being 7 years old and born to a crack addicted mother.

MOO
I’m just catching up but wanted to chime in here. IMO that will be a long shot. Past letters to judges in her other cases shows she knows right from wrong. She’s very aware of the consequences of her actions. And if this was planned as I suspect it was, she competently planned it. She may very well be mental, and anyone who did what these two did are to some degree, but she’s competent. That is my whole hearted honest opinion.

Thanks for posting the thread Pommy. My keyboard is broken on my laptop so it hinders me from typing certain letters. Nalani hits me in my heart as she was taken 15 min from my home. The Sheets gas station where her murderer stopped at is extremely close to my daughter's house. I will forever remember her ,Cupcake.and Lucas Hernandez.

My old laptop had the same issue,have you tried the virtual keyboard?,its a bit annoying but it does the job!

Nope ... depicting a child under the age of 17.

Checking the actual legal definitions further for these *advertiser censored* charges in the Alabama Criminal Code, possession of obscene material (i.e., child *advertiser censored*) is treated as a Class C felony in Jefferson County, while possession with intent to disseminate is considered a Class B felony.

Thanks Seattle!, so potentially the CP found on PS phone could have depicted much younger children as we mostly suspect,as I have seen a few theories that the images could have been teen girls due to the u17 category it seemed a good question.
As people have rightly suggested there is such a huge difference between the two but I personally think it will turn out to be a young child/children in these images:(

Suspects in murder of “Cupcake” McKinney to appear in court on Monday

“Patrick Stallworth is set to appear in Jefferson County Circuit Court Monday morning at 9 a.m. This is an initial appearance date for Stallworth to hire an attorney.

Derick Irisha Brown, who is also charged in the case, is also set to be in Jefferson County Circuit Court on Monday. Last month, Brown was appointed an attorney to represent her on charges of capital murder. Stallworth and Brown remain in jail. If convicted, both could face the death penalty.”

Thanks Seattle!, so potentially the CP found on PS phone could have depicted much younger children as we mostly suspect,as I have seen a few theories that the images could have been teen girls due to the u17 category it seemed a good question.
As people have rightly suggested there is such a huge difference between the two but I personally think it will turn out to be a young child/children in these images:(
Given there were only 4 photos found in his possession, I don't believe they were kiddie *advertiser censored*. If more, I'd tend to agree with you. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288