Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, i have no reason or source or anything....but i agree. I just have this feeling. Idk....like the quiet is the calm before the storm, and his days are numbered.

I sure hope so.

Awesome post! Here's hoping it comes true!

There is always hope - even if it's hard to see sometimes.

Last edited:
Maybe this has been discussed already and I missed it but I'm wondering why if LE hasn't used and/or released a criminal profile on the perp. Seems that that may be good information to share?
I dont believe LE have much to do a profile.
Sad, but maybe there wasnt much left.

As LE have come out with no more appeals for the driver of the vehicle seen at the CPS building, do we think that LE now know who that is and are building a case?

I do not think they have any idea about who the person is who killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German. What if they found the man in the new sketch and ruled him out? Then what? I do not think they are any closer to solving this case than they were in February 2017.

At some point once enough time passes this case is going to become discouraging to the investigators and the people following it. It looked like such an easy case in the beginning. In a town of only about 3,000 people they had a video and a voice of a man they considered to be the main suspect. Since the main theory is that the killer is probably local to the area, how hard could it be to find him?

I think at the beginning law enforcement thought this case was going to be easy to solve. It has not turned out that way.

Nameuser asked in thread 114
Where did you hear she fought for her life? Who is the "they" that said it.

I did talk with a local news reporter from Delphi. We talked near the two year anniversary.
She knows the local sheriff and has a good understanding of this case. She's from the area.
She discussed the day the girls went missing, people believed the girls were just lost
and would be found safe the next day. She received the phone call from someone possibly with the search party (she didn't tell me who) the girls were found murdered. This was right after the girls were found. She told me the crime scene was horrific.
I believe one or both girls fought for their lives. I do remember this was mention. But can't remember when.

Hey Guys,

does anyone recall an early MSM (local) video, where folks in a Delphi restaurant are briefly being interviewed about the case? One of the guests were a couple and their teenage son.

Thank you!

-Nin
I remember it. I saw it somewhere in the media thread I believe. Couldn’t tell you where though. I’m not so great at navigating that thread.

Hey Guys,

does anyone recall an early MSM (local) video, where folks in a Delphi restaurant are briefly being interviewed about the case? One of the guests were a couple and their teenage son.

Thank you!

-Nin

Is this by chance the one you were looking for? The restaurant name is, The Dock.
Apologies if not.

Radio ads help police in Delphi murders

Do y'all believe the second sketch put out earlier this year is a red herring?

Its a no from me.

LE doing something tricky like that, I think, would be a defense attorney's dream. Releasing a sketch and saying:

"The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch, which you will see shortly, IS the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls."

Seems like if the defendant in court looks or looked nothing like that, would be a defense attorney's opening to exploit reasonable doubt. MOO

I try to visit this thread on a daily basis always hoping and praying to see”Arrested” across the top of the thread. I have a feeling it will be soon Today I was browsing the web just looking at names of people who might have some association to this case and became even more confused. I found 2 people who looked just like the NBG sketch. Neither were anyone I had thought about previously and were certainly not the POI I had in mind- but wow what a resemblance. I decided I am more confused now about this case than ever before. Hoping and praying for the day when there is finally an arrest

Maybe this has been discussed already and I missed it but I'm wondering why if LE hasn't used and/or released a criminal profile on the perp. Seems that that may be good information to share?
Maybe they already know who BG is. Most of the press conferences seem to be talking to one person and then BG directly.

Apologies if this has already been posted but I’ve been away from this case for some time.

The sadness just continues for the Patty family.

In December 2018, Becky was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. The cancer is described as an aggressive form that only 15 percent get. There has been surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation.

"It's a win-win situation in my heart. It didn't hit me as hard as it maybe it would have because I thought if I don't beat this, I'm going to be with Libby and wait for my family," Patty said. "And if I do beat this, I get to look for this killer."

During her fight against cancer, Patty looks ahead at the progress in the construction of a memorial park to honor Libby and Abby. She said, "It's not just for us. We hope it will be a healing park — that's our goal. It means Libby will be remembered, Libby and Abby will be remembered. This is it; this is their legacy, and long after we're gone, this will be here, and as long as this is here, their names are here. Their story will be remembered ... That's all we can hope is it some good comes out of it."

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/call-6-investigators/libby-germans-grandmother-speaks-about-cancer-fight-for-first-time-since-delphi-murders

My daughter has been diagnosed with the most aggressive form of breast cancer and she has 3 little girls aged 6, 8 and 10. It takes tremendous inner strength dealing with the big C, so I will add Becky to my nightly prayers for my treasured daughter.

Do y'all believe the second sketch put out earlier this year is a red herring?

Yes. It is based on the idea that law enforcement believes that the killer had to leave the Monon High Bridge trail some way quickly. So a person who has their car parked in a strange area near a building alongside the trail is someone they would like to talk to. It does not mean this is the person that killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German. I think they would just like to talk to this person to either include or eliminate them as being a possible suspect.

No one can state as fact that the man in the new sketch is the same man in the video. As far as I know law enforcement has never been able to enhance the video quality good enough to make that type of claim. I thought Abigail William's mother stated as much on the Dr. Phil show.

So based on an important question associated with the case(Where did the killer park their vehicle?), this is law enforcement's guess based off an eyewitness who thinks they saw the man who murdered Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

If law enforcement cannot enhance the video to get a good description of the suspect, what else can they do but guess with eyewitness accounts from people that were out there on the Monon High Bridge trail that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong