Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t see how he can sue the police for doing their job, tgy.

If he’s been cleared and is innocence then he’s been through a rough trott, if he’s guilty of anything against a child then he deserves more than what he’s got.

good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions.

I find his reaction in the interview very strange, 'sorry I wasn't there', when it was put to him that he grabbed William.

Most would deny emphatically and loudly - he just says 'sorry I wasn't there'.
His demeanour didnt seem to change no matter what he was asked. I wish we could see the entire six hours.
Would love to see what the body language experts thought.

I find his reaction in the interview very strange, 'sorry I wasn't there', when it was put to him that he grabbed William.

I noticed that. Deadpan, emotionless.
Most innocent or guilty people would be sweating bullets.

You’d get more reaction if you’d forgot to buy some milk.

Yes it seems more about trying to prove alibis, doesn’t it?

An afterthought. Maybe he wasn’t there- but perhaps he knows who was. Just throwing it out there.

Just as a matter of interest. Do we know if BS and PS knew each other?

IF that is true, Det Moynahan needs a boot up the behind. Again.....IF

This? I can’t see he’s done anything wrong here.

We believe that you may have grabbed William..from the front yard of that address and you may have left the area without anyone knowing," Detective Justin Moynihan told him.

This? I can’t see he’s done anything wrong here.

We believe that you may have grabbed William..from the front yard of that address and you may have left the area without anyone knowing," Detective Justin Moynihan told him.

Not in the interview, when BS called him the next day about the bank statement. He allegedly said (I can't remember the exact words) words to the effect - we know you did it and don't ever ring me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy