Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't BS say he was taken into that interview when his house was being searched?

His house was searched on 22nd Jan, the interview is dated 20th Jan.
Looks like a few discrepancies. As I’ve posted before about my dear old departed dad’s saying: If you’re going tell lies you need to have a very good memory

BBM - no I don't think so. Are you implying something?

ETA: Even if it goes straight to voicemail, you would still get a missed call IMO
No im not implying anything at all!! Just saying..same time thats all.
Maybe the number was private? Who knows

Yeah don't disagree entirely - but it's not like there aren't things to question here.

If what was said to him by the police is true, then it does suggest something more than "strategy" in their aggressive approach. Or less, I should say - since they might not of had the careful strategy we hoped for in Web Sleuths.

We might not like to hear, but Bill represents all of us..... you want to hope that Police operations are done fairly and with logic when you get caught up with them indirectly.

You can't bully someone into jail.

I saw courtesy no aggression. On those NCIS shows they roll their eyes, kiss each other and shoot everyone on sight with Sydney phone books at the ready.

Seriously from what I saw he was suspected of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

That’s why I don’t open my doors to children on Halloween. I’d be accused of feeding then aspirin or a bird's eye chili.

I don't think some actions by the Police were correct, but I don't think they did the wrong thing by investigating him as thoroughly as they did.

I think the media is more to blame than the Police. IMO

Bloody oath the media were the ones who hounded them and spoke their names out loud. I cant remember the cops doing that.

[regarding the police taking months to follow up the school assembly, to the extent that most people couldn't remember specifics]

Interviewer: "Do you agree it would have been far more beneficial for the all concerned for the police to react on that far earlier"

Jubelin: "Yes I can say that that it would of been. I want to preface that with I am not sure what information the police running the investigation at the time had available to them or what the circumstances were." BBM

I find this absolutely incredible.

Police need to be keep detailed records of their actions and the information that lead to them.

Or if an action was ruled out, the reason why.

Basic record keeping.

It's clear personnel are being moved around frequently (and not always for good reasons). Unless things are documented, there is no hope for the next.

It's not enough for us to hope for a super star investigator to drop in and aggressively solve a case without needing basic information.

Forget BS claiming compensation.... how many millions are being spent to NOT record basic information??

If I were WTs family, I'd want answers. Hell, as a tax payer I want answers.

[Regarding a witness seeing a boy standing up in a speeding car wearing a Spiderman costume, but no follow up was made]

Voice over: "Incredibly it took police two years from when they first talked to Ron Chapmant to take a formal witness statement and conduct [a] walkthrough. The detective who interviewed RC said she believed him."

Interviewer: "Do you at least acknowledge that it is extraordinary that police didn't take it more seriously?"

Jubelin: "No."

Interviewer: "And why not"

Jubelin: "As I said I don't think it's appropriate for me to discuss that"

Again. Incredible.

Jubelin clearly is not in a position to answer for previous miscalculations.

But I want to know why. I want to know why the formal statement was not taken.

We are absolutely owed an explanation.

Morning! How's all my favourite Aussies?

Not followed this case for months and am contemplating a catch up attempt but a quick scan through this latest thread has me lost. Is Bill still #1 suspect or do I need to be focussing elsewhere?

And what happened to our Gary? Lost his job?

[regarding the police taking months to follow up the school assembly, to the extent that most people couldn't remember specifics]

Interviewer: "Do you agree it would have been far more beneficial for the all concerned for the police to react on that far earlier"

Jubelin: "Yes I can say that that it would of been. I want to preface that with I am not sure what information the police running the investigation at the time had available to them or what the circumstances were." BBM

I find this absolutely incredible.

Police need to be keep detailed records of their actions and the information that lead to them.

Or if an action was ruled out, the reason why.

Basic record keeping.

It's clear personnel are being moved around frequently (and not always for good reasons). Unless things are documented, there is no hope for the next.

It's not enough for us to hope for a super star investigator to drop in and aggressively solve a case without needing basic information.

Forget BS claiming compensation.... how many millions are being spent to NOT record basic information??

If I were WTs family, I'd want answers. Hell, as a tax payer I want answers.

[Regarding a witness seeing a boy standing up in a speeding car wearing a Spiderman costume, but no follow up was made]

Voice over: "Incredibly it took police two years from when they first talked to Ron Chapmant to take a formal witness statement and conduct [a] walkthrough. The detective who interviewed RC said she believed him."

Interviewer: "Do you at least acknowledge that it is extraordinary that police didn't take it more seriously?"

Jubelin: "No."

Interviewer: "And why not"

Jubelin: "As I said I don't think it's appropriate for me to discuss that"

Again. Incredible.

Jubelin clearly is not in a position to answer for previous miscalculations.

But I want to know why. I want to know why the formal statement was not taken.

We are absolutely owed an explanation.
Very excellent points made. I really think police dropped the ball on this case in some ways, and all those questions deserve answers IMO. There is so much i question in this case and it makes it all very cloak & dagger, again IMO.

MS cries but no tears come
She seems doped up on something.
Wish they had been asked if they see their grandchildren these days.
Was MS recording the woman telling BS to keep away from the children in street.

Inside the Sydney office monitoring murderers and paedophiles 24/7

A white board plastered with mug shots is the first thing you notice when you walk into this Blacktown office.
A closer look and there in front of you are photos of notorious criminals, described by NSW Attorney General, Mark Speakman as the "worst of the worst".
Names such as Michael Guider, Warren Hayter and Adriano Manna

Murderers, paedophiles and armed robbers who have served their time and are now back on the streets.
Keeping tabs on them and keeping us safe is the job for the handful of Community Corrections officers working in the office.
On that whiteboard there are 119 offenders who have been deemed by the Supreme Court to be high risk

A white board plastered with mug shots is the first thing you notice when you walk into this Blacktown office.
A closer look and there in front of you are photos of notorious criminals, described by NSW Attorney General, Mark Speakman as the "worst of the worst".
Names such as Michael Guider, Warren Hayter and Adriano Manna

Murderers, paedophiles and armed robbers who have served their time and are now back on the streets.
Keeping tabs on them and keeping us safe is the job for the handful of Community Corrections officers working in the office.
On that whiteboard there are 119 offenders who have been deemed by the Supreme Court to be high risk

High risk, what a bloody joke!
What are they just waiting for them to reoffend? And only then, can they lock them back up! Then its just too late

The amount of times our cops get it right and IMO they are the best in the world.

Unfortunately it’s like they are chasing ghosts, faceless, nameless, dangerous, they are there but where? They must be caught now. Persist and leave no stone unturned.
I hate to call someone like Spedding collateral damage but he was not the only person who was hauled over the coals. They had to eliminate him and he was one of thousands.

I’m the first to admit I had an unshakable belief that he took William.

MS cries but no tears come
She seems doped up on something.
Wish they had been asked if they see their grandchildren these days.
Was MS recording the woman telling BS to keep away from the children in street.

Hard to say if they will be allowed any access to the grandchildren. FACS would make that decision, and it might be a hard decision to make seeing that there is no clear outcome from the trial. Insufficient evidence after 30+ years still leaves a lot of questions. imo
Especially as Hillsley was said to be in jail when the youngest child presented with black bruising to her private areas.

Plus there was a mother of one of the children who didn't want her child with them, having learned about the allegations, and was going to take the matter further IIRC.

What happens when an allegation is made - ChildStory Caring

High risk, what a bloody joke!
What are they just waiting for them to reoffend? And only then, can they lock them back up! Then its just too late

We’ve had your exact thoughts about BS. Exact, when he was caught, released, bailed, we wanted him locked back up as well scared he might reoffend.
Fortunately our law enforcers may be more fairer than we can be on pedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member