GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping he uploads some stuff we haven't seen

In this part of the Professor Dan Markel Trial Series, I will be uploading some of the investigative materials that are part of the public record. Here is part 1 of several of the video of Luis Rivera, his lawyer Chuck Collins, and several law enforcement officers driving around with Luis Rivera while he continues his obligations in his proffer for a plea deal.

@Gardenista This one is interesting! Just posted by MentourLawyer as well. Lacasse interview.

ETA: Lacasse states he went to therapy to deal with WA. His therapist thought she was sociopath :);)

"Sociopath. No sense of guilt, no empathy, hypersensitivity to criticism, pathological liar. Narcissistic Sociopath. High-Functioning Sociopath.” “The ease with which she lies is really disturbing." – Jeffrey Lacasse on Wendi

wow - just wow - he is giving the investigators a clear picture, and the investigator - not sure if he actually gets it...Lacasse explains the changing of the profile pic on facebook by wendi on the night before the murder to that pic of her and the two boys her chest; he describes how she says about herself that she has no problem lying. she doesnt call him after the murder, even though until a few days before they were coparenting the boys for six months and he loves these boys...he describes how she breaks up with him but makes a point as the last things that talk about to find out where he will be on friday....so scary to know that Wendi is out there. sh

"Sociopath. No sense of guilt, no empathy, hypersensitivity to criticism, pathological liar. Narcissistic Sociopath. High-Functioning Sociopath.” “The ease with which she lies is really disturbing." – Jeffrey Lacasse on Wendi

wow - just wow - he is giving the investigators a clear picture, and the investigator - not sure if he actually gets it...Lacasse explains the changing of the profile pic on facebook by wendi on the night before the murder to that pic of her and the two boys her chest; he describes how she says about herself that she has no problem lying. she doesnt call him after the murder, even though until a few days before they were coparenting the boys for six months and he loves these boys...he describes how she breaks up with him but makes a point as the last things that talk about to find out where he will be on friday....so scary to know that Wendi is out there. sh

I have no doubt she was seriously considering framing him for this murder.

paraphrasing Lacasse:

"WA has this public persona and is a very good actress, very charismatic...... "
but when you know her intimately and you see behind the current she is a total train wreck"

if you look back at Markel's legal documents he's constantly talking about her systematic pattern of deception how she lies all the time and she told me once :

"I have a really hard time telling the truth when it is inconvenient or unpleasant. I lie all the time. I mean she said that to me..​

Last edited by a moderator:
Double wow for me too...actually WOWSER. It would be very interesting to see the rest of WA's police interview. Apparently she alludes to police Lacasse is stalking her. I also wonder if she mentioned this student that tried to kiss her as a suspect? She certainly threw everyone else out there.

Hahaha!! It cracked me up, too, although I had to reach into the depths of my memory to remember exactly why!
Yes and tried to double quote but your original post did not show up...rats

After watching that interview I am also feeling a little like Rivera as well.....come at me again with that...LOL...that was his response to a lot of the defense questions

Yes and tried to double quote but your original post did not show up...rats

After watching that interview I am also feeling a little like Rivera as well.....come at me again with that...LOL...that was his response to a lot of the defense questions

And as bad as it may be, it made him likable.....

Wow. But sometimes people don’t get it until they’ve seen it firsthand. It’s hard to believe that people are that cold until you’ve seen. I’ve seen it and I believe that she is very vindictive and there’s an entitled evil in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288