Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

From that link Stephanie was also dealing with vaping related issues which force her to stop working.
I hope they are checking the late grandmother's favorite places and the cemetery as well.
She was supposed to work the next day though. Seems she is a nanny. Or issues from another job?

I'd think she'd need to be in tip top shape to care for a child (children).

Last Wednesday, Parze attended a psychic medium in New Brunswick for a girls-night-out, Edward Parze said, returning with her family around 10 p.m.

She then went to her grandmother's home where she had been staying since her grandmother died in 2018, her father said.

The next morning, her family became concerned they hadn't heard from her. When they went to the house to check, Parze's car was in the driveway, but she wasn't home.

"We just want to find her," Edward Parze said. "She’s not the type of person who wouldn’t text, 'Hey mom, I’m on my way to work.'”

Anyone with any information, or anyone who has had contact with Parze, is urged to contact Detective Shawn Murphy of the Prosecutor’s Office at 732-431-7160, ext. 7032, or Detective Daniel Valentine of Freehold Township police at 732-462-7908.

Stephanie Parze: Missing Freehold Township woman described as tough, caring artist

The medium (Cindy Kaza) has Stephanie's MP posts on her fb page.

It looks like Stephanie attended the medium event held at the NJ Stress Factory in New Brunswick, Wednesday night. It would be interesting to know if the medium interacted personally with her that night.

She was supposed to work the next day though. Seems she is a nanny. Or issues from another job?

I'd think she'd need to be in tip top shape to care for a child (children).

More information on her nanny job. She watched a family member's children. NY Post article.

We can see that when she got home, she posted twice on her FB page, at 9:41 pm. Hoping her neighbors have surveillance cameras.

"Her mother, Sharlene Parze, said she found her daughter’s cell phone in the home with a text message from a family member whose children she was supposed to watch."

https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/new-jersey-woman-stephanie-parze-goes-missing-after-visit-to-psychic/

From your link:

On Wednesday night, Stephanie Parze, 25, of Freehold Township, went to see a local medium with relatives, for a “girls night out,” her father, Ed Parze, told the Asbury Park Press.

The group returned to her parents’ house at about 10 p.m., the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office said in an announcement on Facebook Saturday.

Parze then left for her late grandmother’s home on nearby Meadowbrook Lane, about 10 minutes away, where she’d been staying, sending a Snapchat to her family during the drive home, her father, Ed Parze, told News 12 New Jersey.

That was the last time her parents heard from her.

Oct. 30, 2019 around 10 p.m.
7579a84014a3ff160dc31d31ac7314b3

N.J. Woman, 25, Goes Missing After Visiting Medium With Family: 'We Just Want to Find Her.'
A desperate search is underway for a missing 25-year-old New Jersey woman who vanished shortly after visiting a medium with her family five days ago.

N.J. Woman, 25, Goes Missing After Visiting Medium With Family: 'We Just Want to Find Her'

Asbury Park Press.

The group returned to her parents’ house at about 10 p.m., the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office said in an announcement on Facebook Saturday.

That was the last time her parents heard from her.

They grew worried when she failed to show up to watch a family member’s children the next day.

“She’s not the type of person who wouldn’t text, ‘Hey mom, I’m on my way to work,’” her father told the Asbury Park Press.

Anyone with information about the woman’s whereabouts is being asked to call Detective Shawn Murphy of the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office at 732-431-7160 ext. 7032.

Tipsters can also call Detective Daniel Valentine of the Freehold Township Police at 732-462-7908.

Last edited:
"Authorities from New York and New Jersey were at Long Pond Park searching the woods by ground and air looking for 25-year-old Stephanie Parze, who went missing on Oct. 30, CBS2 in New York reported Monday evening.

Police have not yet said why they focused their search in Staten Island or if they found anything as of 8 p.m., the report said.

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) would not comment on the CBS report.

"Thus far in the investigation, we do not believe there is a threat to the general public.”

Police search Staten Island woods for missing N.J. woman, report says

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine