CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
UPDATE: Neighbor’s surveillance camera “captures” #PatrickFrazee at #KelseyBerreth’s door 11 times on day she was allegedly murdered, investigator testifies. @csgazette

4:00 PM - 4 Nov 2019
Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

UPDATE: Neighbor’s surveillance camera “captures” #PatrickFrazee at #KelseyBerreth’s door 11 times on day she was allegedly murdered, investigator testifies.
@csgazette

boom.

When law enforcement saw those images after he lied to them, I’ll bet they laughed.

Hard.

Gotcha moron.
Oh dear lord I knew they had a lot but this ?? Wonder if one is the tote with poor KB inside ?

Seriously did he not remember all his in and out visits that day? Yet he had his buddy pick up a package so he wasn’t seen on camera ?? Can he be the dumbest criminal ever?? I believe yes he can IMO
ETA I’m referring to the tweet upthread about the 11 times PF is on camera that day

One investigator said #KelseyBerreth’s home smelled “pleasant,” apparently from scented candle. Another cop said candle was on a hot plate that had been left on. #PatrickFrazee

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Jeepers. Sounds like there really was a candle.

bbm
this is what we were going from.
is this above not a correct tweet? @GoJacks

can you clarify for us please :)

Yup, we saw pictures of the candles. There was one on a hot plate for sure and I think one on the stove. That's what it looked like to me anyway.

I want to say it was in the picture of the cinnamon rolls, you could see the candles in the background. Viehman pointed them out. One candle was on an actual candle warmer plugged in and still on she said. (this was right next to stove). It looked like another candle was just sitting on the stove. Not being used or anything.

Highly doubt KK was trying to burn the place down, probably just lazy and hungry and left in a hurry.....

I don’t know where the hell Sam is right now, but if he’s still in that courtroom, he needs to stand up and yell “can we get a recess judge?! I’ve got nosy people on Websleuths who need details.”

I want to say it was in the picture of the cinnamon rolls, you could see the candles in the background. Viehman pointed them out. One candle was on an actual candle warmer plugged in and still on she said. (this was right next to stove). It looked like another candle was just sitting on the stove. Not being used or anything.

Highly doubt KK was trying to burn the place down, probably just lazy and hungry and left in a hurry.....
Sonic beckoned.

I don’t know where the hell Sam is right now, but if he’s still in that courtroom, he needs to stand up and yell “can we get a recess judge?! I’ve got nosy people on Websleuths who need details.”

Ha, they're most likely out. The Judge made a point to say he was getting the jury out by 5 every day. Mentioned they have kids and daycare etc. He cut off Viehman a couple minutes before 5 on Friday and said ''let's end it here.''

That's why I'm wondering where our tweet storm of info is.

I'm lost. If anyone has time to explain where I got off.
A) He went to the bank some day after the Sun after Thanksgiving ?
B) He asked if kb had been there on Thanksgiving or the days before.
C) He asked if kb did a transaction on Thanksgiving...a transaction to him?
D) He told the banker that kb talked to cb on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
E) She said kb wasn't missing on Thskg.
F) He asked for surveillance video of Thanksgiving because of custody problems?
G) He told the banker to forget he was there.
If anyone has time, I don't get what all this means for the case.
Part of it is for an alibi or something?

DA May: “Should I rest my case, or should I just keep piling on?”
BBM:
Dan seems like a shag carpet kind of guy.
He and I share that in common.
Once again, Ladies and Gentlemen, the infamous "voluminous evidence" presser by DA May:

Below is a portion of what I included in my post with that video back on 04/19.
These words resonate even more today than they did back then:

"I noted that DA May used the word "voluminous" more than once to describe the amount of evidence that has been gathered in the case.
He has what he needs to prove PF's guilt, and he knows it.
PF has helped DA May's case immeasurably with his own moronic actions.
He's handed the DA a ton of evidence on a silver platter.
DA May realizes it, too.

I'm sure he'll take full advantage of every mistake PF made."

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics