Mexico - 10 members of Polygamist LeBaron Family murdered, Sonora, Nov 2019 *arrests*

As others, I am extremely curious about this. It is terrifyingly horrific. What these children have endured. :(

I wonder why only one or two times has it been mentioned that the women were brutally raped and burned. I wonder about that because if you see the video of the car, it is shot up and burned. It seems more likely that they were not stopped and then killed. Also, it is horrible, but also a bit strange that the grandfather filmed the burning car and said it is "for the record". Why would he need to document it? Is he saying there is a war here?

I am wondering also if they are blaming the cartel so loudly to take our eyes off of a possible other intent and motive here? The poor, poor babies. I am so heart sickened by this!

As others have mentioned, it is cringe worthy when they keep saying a "Mormon" American family. These are an off-shoot of the LDS faith, and they live a much different life. One where they are living in a place that puts their children in harms way.

A wedding - I wonder how old the bride is? Sorry, but this "family" lives in infamy.

I wonder why they had dual citizenship since that sect has lived in Mexico for more than 40 years? Just curious. I just cannot imagine living in a Mexican/US border area with children right now. Terribly dangerous—so sad. :(

yes they did.

That’s exactly what I thought, but I just wondered how they could have US citizenship at all since it seems they were born & have been living in Mexico. I admit I don’t know much about dual citizenship and how you’re allowed to have it.

MSM is jumping on the “American Mormon family being ambushed on way to a family wedding” angle, but it doesn’t seem to me that’s really what we have here. MOO

i agree, it is not. there is more behind it than that.

I saw the breaking news around 6am on FNN, and have been watching the new updates throughout the day.

I was absolutely horrified this happened, and when I saw the father of the mom, and his little grandchildren filming the burned out bullet ridden car, I burst into tears.

Omg, how terrified they all must have been. Knowing little twin babies where in their carseats when this happened to all of them is something like the worst horror movie yet it was their reality with more young children found executed in the area.

These monsters are sadistic terrorists imo.

While many in our country seem to like nothing better than putting down our own country, Mexico has become like a third world country. Last year alone they broke their own unbelivable homicide record. Iirc it was over 35K! They are expected it to rise even higher this year. Ugh.

What's even more frightening these same ruthless people are coming right over our own borders in areas that are opening, and welcoming them to come right in. Yet these same cartel POSs are causing almost 70K fatal overdoses of our own citizens last year or who are human traffickers, including sex traffickers coming illegally into our country. Gah!!

I wasn't the least surprised when the Mexican president doesn't want our help to eradicate these vile cartel members. They are part of the problem since many of them are in the pockets of the cartels themselves.

Imo, we could sure do it just like we did in Columbia along with the Colombians assistances.

All of these cartels need to be deemed terrorists by all free nations.

Jmho
Yes, yes, yes. Well stated.

But it’s not the people who live there, it’s the cartels. They have gained control of everything and everyone is terrified of them (for good reason). Even LE. It’s really a sad situation. Mexico wasn’t always so dangerous.

el chapo's son was recently arrested and his henchmen literally rioted. it was deemed public safety to release him. itys not the ppl of Mexico. its the cartels.

My days of traveling to Mexico are over...that ship has sailed. With that being said, it saddens me that the decrease in tourism will have a profound effect on many honest, hardworking Mexican citizens which will only lead to more crime and violence.

i still go annually at least. i have family in TJ. if you stay together and don't travel at night, and mind your own business its not scary. its a shame it has to be that way though.

I am so upset over this. The horror they must have experienced. And what the surviving children must have seen. I keep hoping there is are arrests. It will probably result in another El Chapo mini war. The Mexico President has already stated the cartel is not worth a war. So.....
Looks to me like there already is a war going on and has been going on for a very long time. Maybe there is a reason that the Mexican President does not want help with the problem and has stated that the cartel is not worth a war. JMO

I know others may care about the history of the adult victims, and I respect those who do.

However, for myself, I only care about them all being sadistically murdered by what I call some of the worst terrorists in the world. It's even more terrifying because only grains of sand separate our border with this war zone country.

ISIS has nothing on these subhumans. They are just as vile, sadistic, evil, demonic, and predatory as ISIS or any other terrorist group.

Imoo

the only reason i care is that they were placed in harm's way. and this happens to so many native Mexicans but we only get outcry now. its sad no matter who it is.

el chapo's son was recently arrested and his henchmen literally rioted. it was deemed public safety to release him. itys not the ppl of Mexico. its the cartels.
It's the cartels and it's also the elected officials and police force IMO. Any police chiefs and officers who try to fight them end up executed.

This thread is off the rails with discussion of religion (which is a violation of TOS) and LeBaron family history which may have zero bearing on today's victims in this case.

There is absolutely no MSM to indicate that this family or their ancestors are the motive behind this massacre. We will try to clean up the thread to this point, but any further posts or responses that discuss religion or are victim blaming will be removed and members who continue to violate TOS will lose posting privileges.

Stop now or thread bans or worse will be issued.

If you really want to know the history of the LeBaron family and their settlements in Mexico there are a few good books to read:
The Prophet of Blood by Ben Bradlee and Dale Van Atta
The Four O’Clock Murders by Scott Anderson
The Blood Covenant by Rena Chynoweth
The Polygamist’s Daughter by Anna LeBaron
Cult Insanity by Irene Spencer - she also has a couple of other books about her life living in Colonia LeBaron, Mexico.
There are a few other books also but I have them in storage so can’t remember the names.

There are many families living in Colonia LeBaron who do not practice polygamy. It is a personal choice. They do not have anything to do with the FLDS and Warren Jeffs.

KCK lawyer mourning family lost in attack near the US-Mexico border

They left their homes just minutes before the attack, and LeBaron Ramos said if her family had known about any danger, they would not have left the community.

Suspected drug cartel gunmen kill nine members of a family in ambush in Mexico

Staddon said she learned later Monday that her sister-in law and her cousin had been killed.

She was trying to verify from relatives in Mexico exactly how many people died. She said they told her that after gunmen killed her sister-in-law and two children, they opened the door and saw more children and let them go.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back