NC - 3 Adults, 2 Children murdered, Taylorsville, 15 Jun 2019 *Arrest*

Just bumping. It has been a month.

“I would call it a mass murder,” said Bowman, talking about the homicide investigation that began as a house fire in June.

Investigators say the fire was intentionally set at a home on Pine Meadows Lane. Crews reported the use of an accelerant allowed the fire to spread before it was eventually contained by firefighters.

“It’s taken a toll on everybody because of the way you know the two children were killed,” described Bowman in July. “It’s just unusual for something like that to happen in our county.”

Aguirre-Alivez is being held without bond. Even if bond was granted, Aguirre-Avilez will not be set free due to an ICE detainer, the sheriff says.

He was also indicted one on count of violation of domestic violence order with a deadly weapon and one count of statutory rape of a child under 15. The statutory rape charge did not involve Calderon or her two children, officials say.

Court documents obtained by WBTV stated that Wolfe admitted to detectives that she went to the home with Avilez and that he shot and killed two people inside. When a female who Wolfe thought was a child ran out of the home, the documents state, Avilez told Wolfe to run her over. Wolfe says she did what she was told, ultimately running over and killing Calderon.
Hunters find missing truck, burned remains of 3 people linked to Alexander Co. ‘mass murder’

Bodies found in VA believed to be missing persons from Alex.

Avilez-and-Wolfe-1-300x205.jpg
missing-3.jpg

AHHHH ... Sweet 16. Dream girl. What a lovely couple. Both killers, both absolute liars. Am I understanding this correctly? They told LE that they had dumped the mom's body in a river when they actually had burned her body, along with the two male bodies, in the truck???? That girl is only a few years older than the children were. Words don't fail me, but understanding people like this does. They deserve a reward, maybe be designated "WS Crap Couple of the Week."

Did they think it was amusing that LE was carrying out a fruitless search in the river? (Sincerely hoping that there is not actually another body in the river.)

Five people dead, two of them innocent children. The girl will probably say that she was afraid of her bf after he shot the children, so she ran over the mom when he told her to because of her fear of him. A despicable pair. Both of them deserve to be locked up the rest of their lives. NP.

Who are the men that were killed? I am assuming one was the boyfriend? I don’t remember reading that the men were missing too.

Burned-out truck where bodies found returned to Alexander County

Nov 6, 2019

5dc1ef694c127.image.jpg

The burned-out truck Alexander County officials sought is back in Taylorsville. The vehicle, which is believed to have belonged to a friend of a woman killed in June, was found by hunters in Grayson County, Virginia on Monday.

There were three bodies in the vehicle. The bodies, like the truck, were burned.

Sheriff Chris Bowman said the bodies are still in Virginia and an autopsy will be performed on each.

He added, that he cannot be sure if the bodies are those of Maria Calderon Martinez, Juan Carlos Mendez-Pena and Luis Fernando Sanchez. But he said he believes the autopsies will reveal it to be the three.

Burned-out truck where bodies found returned to Alexander County

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back