CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
5244.gif

Day 4 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here For Kelsey?

In and out, but I am here!

Here, here, here, here, here... Struggled with a bit of insomnia last night/this morning. The betrayal is just .... I can't think of a word/words that somewhat adequately describe it. I keep thinking ... Did she realize what was happening? I would like to think no, but probably unlikely. I just can't fathom that realization... Words fail...

Same here..keep thinking about her..unaware of what he was about to do to her. :(

Justice for Kelsey..Baby K and Kelsey's family.

Last edited:
My guess is that he used the tractor; the same way he got it down. MOO

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Kenney, on Dec. 20, said Frazee had to climb this large stack & go to the back to grab the tote and a plastic bag containing Kelsey’s gun. The tractor was used to bring the tote down from the top of the stack, Slater says.

More exhibits. First (#9) is a photo of two red barns on Nash Ranch. Second (#10) is a photo of a bale of hay that is distinctively discolored from other bale. Third (#11) is the tractor Slater says Frazee used to move the hay bale.
Yes, I doubt he could have climbed that high carrying a heavy tote. I meant human help.

Imo

@lindaromas In regards to your question from the last thread about if PF was on camera holding the baby or only the baby carrier in the neighbor's camera images-- Obviously, I haven't seen the pictures, but my understanding from Sam's notes is PF was holding the baby (no mention of a carrier). We can see an example of how PF typically held Baby K in a video from when a reporter tried to question PF outside his lawyer's office (prior to his arrest):

7356990-6492389-Patrick_Frazee_the_fianc_of_missing_Colorado_mother_Kelsey_Berre-m-3_1544715675105.jpg
7356998-6492389-In_a_video_Frazee_who_was_seen_holding_his_daughter_both_picture-m-5_1544715683716.jpg

Kelsey Berreth's mom says her daughter has a strong bond with fiance | Daily Mail Online

Yesterday we were told by a reporter that the neighbor's camera only captures PF from the waist up due to the fence between the two condos. Baby would have been fully seen by the camera if she was carried the way PF is doing above. Therefore, that is what I am picturing. MOO.

Thank you Gardner! Is this where he went in and out 11 times? Each time holding the baby?

Hoping today is another productive day for the prosecution.

I keep thinking back to how KB was going out of her way to shop that morning to make food and how she helped PF get his stomach medicine the evening before.

All the while she is trying to be nice to him, PF was plotting her demise. Its such a travesty.

Thanks in advance to everyone for helping to post updates.

(Same here, all this ^^^^.)

NOV 6, 2019
Patrick Frazee murder trial enters 4th day
The murder trial of Patrick Frazee is entering its fourth day in Teller County Wednesday morning.

[...]

Sean Frazee, the defendant's brother, testified that he and his siblings are still in a legal battle for their late father's assets with an estimated value of $400,000.

Combine that with documents seized from the Frazee Ranch showing Patrick essentially defaulted on a $70,000 loan, and other papers showing a possible custody arrangement, a picture emerges of money problems.

[...]

I do know KK lied to federal agents and has an agenda for keeping herself out of prison.
(Snipped)
JMO

Just jumping in to point out that PF lied to federal agents... and to KB...his friends (about his relationship with KB) to her family, his family and Doss Aviation.

and what’s that? HE has an agenda: life in prison. custody. He has far more to lose than she does.

And obviously my post here is a pointless effort.

Back to lurking

#justiceforKelsey #justiceforherfamily #justiceforsociety

Reposting: NOV 4, updated NOV 5, 2019
Woodland Park Verizon store employee describes interaction with Frazee on Dec. 11
[...]

On Nov. 22, the bedroom camera had 27 notifications throughout the day. There were a lot around the late 11 o’clock hour, often around noon, and more around 1:20 p.m. Then there were more again around 4:20-4:30 p.m. An investigator with the 4th Judicial DA's office was able to extract 34 cached file images from Nov. 22, 2018. 27 of those came from the bedroom camera (the same number of notifications Jackson got from that camera). Of those 27, the cameras caught Frazee 11 different times.

The images show a photo appearing to be Berreth entering her home with a baby carrier at 3:54 a.m. (Nov. 22). That aligns with her getting home. Another photo shows a cat passing by. Another photo that day at 11:56 a.m. shows Berreth at her door. A different photo shows Frazee at 12:36 p.m. looking to enter Berreth's home. That’s the first spot of him. The second photo is at 12:37 p.m. His back is to the camera.

Photos then show the door open at 1:23 p.m. and again at 1:23. The photo picks up Frazee, Kelsey Berreth, and Kaylee. It's the last photo of Kelsey. Another photo picks up Frazee outside again at 1:24 p.m. The next is at 4:20 p.m. and shows Frazee holding Kaylee. He’s captured again on the camera at 4:24 p.m. with his back to the camera, no child. He’s captured again at 4:26, holding Kaylee with his back to camera. Frazee is captured again at 4:27, back to the camera and holding the child. Next capture shows the door open at 4:28. Next capture shows Frazee at 4:28 with his back to the camera. Next cached image is the 10th time Frazee is captured on surveillance. This is at 4:29. His back is to the camera. 11th capture of Frazee is at 4:30 with his back to the camera again.

[...]

Thank you Gardner! Is this where he went in and out 11 times? Each time holding the baby?

I'm not sure what you are asking when you say "where" but PF was seen on camera at KB's condo with the baby 4 times. But one of those 4 times was with KB in the picture too and it doesn't specify who was holding Baby K (incidentally, that is the last photo ever taken of KB). So PF was seen alone and holding Baby only 3 times out of the 11 times the camera caught his image outside KB's condo. (This is based on the timeline from Sam's notes: Still Missing - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59 )

MOO.

I was confident of a conviction even before the trial started, now I'm convinced of one, even without KK's testimony. This somehow makes me feel better.

"I see the triumph of good over evil as a manifestation of the error-correcting process of evolution."

Jonas Salk

Just chiming in on the camera system... I believe its Arlo, the same that I have. Sometimes when there is fast movement, like a jogger, cyclist or speed car, it'll trigger the camera to record and send a notification, but by the time it starts recording, the movement has already happened and nothing is captured. So I think all of the triggers is pretty relevant, just frustrating because they don't always capture something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme