TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so so glad he’s been arrested! I’m actually surprised how quickly it happened, but I guess it just confirms what we all thought—that he’s as stupid as he is evil.

This couple lost their lives just because of pure chance running into this horrible person. I don’t want to think of the poor cats. Best case, they escaped or were tossed out of the RV. Cats are resilient and scrappy and have each other. They’d at least have a chance that way.

So so so glad he’s been arrested! I’m actually surprised how quickly it happened, but I guess it just confirms what we all thought—that he’s as stupid as he is evil.

This couple lost their lives just because of pure chance running into this horrible person. I don’t want to think of the poor cats. Best case, they escaped or were tossed out of the RV. Cats are resilient and scrappy and have each other. They’d at least have a chance that way.
Shelters and animal rescue on alert near Padre Beach. Pictures posted on FB page about James and Michelle. Cats names are Gizmo, Moana, and Chloe. :(

Finding Michelle & James Butler

I'm not surprised at all. A tatted, gauged white guy (red head no less!) with a tatted up gf in an ace pickup with an RV with New Hampshire plates, on the lam in Mexico - gee, what could go wrong ;)

They crossed into Mexico more than 2 weeks ago. They could easily be through Mexico by now and in Guatemala or even further south.

Welcome Fallout Jane. :)

“According to Kleberg County Sheriff Richard Kirkpatrick, Adam Curtis Williams was captured by authorities in Jalisco, Mexico.”

Oh thank goodness!!

Last edited:
From the few articles I was just now able to read it isn't clear whether they have the female or not. Did they go their own way or did he feel she was now a liability. Hmmmm just pondering until we know. This guy is vicious I am sooo glad they have him for sure.

I am just trying to get caught up but sooooo many interruptions. Did they find his girlfriend? TIA
The DM site was reporting that a woman named Amanda Noverr was arrested with him and was reportedly the woman photographed at the border crossing.

This is not the same name as the woman give out on the original APB.

No mention at all of any child

Edited my post to update info

If I have one more interruption I am going to scream. Did anyone find anything on the girlfriend he was with as far as a rap sheet. So sorry to be asking but I am on call and phone is ringing Mach 90 :(

If I have one more interruption I am going to scream. Did anyone find anything on the girlfriend he was with as far as a rap sheet. So sorry to be asking but I am on call and phone is ringing Mach 90 :(
Do not believe they had arrest warrant out for anyone except for Williams...
Perhaps they will question her for information and try to get her to flip...

The DM site was reporting that a woman named Amanda Noverr was arrested with him and was reportedly the woman photographed at the border crossing.

This is not the same name as the woman give out on the original APB.

No mention at all of any child

Edited my post to update info
It is actually. I spelled it the way it first came out as Amanda Noviera but later saw it was Noverr. I wonder if they borrowed a child to seem more friendly. I did see a photo of her with a young blonde toddler. And LE was certainly vague about it at yesterday’s presser.

This report says Harris County was a mistake. "Kirkpatrick confirmed to 3News Wednesday morning that Williams had been captured by Mexican authorities and extradited back to the U.S.

Noverr was also taken into custody and remains in Mexico.

Williams will be held at the Kleberg County Jail on charges of felony theft. Early reports that he was going to be held at the Harris County Jail and would go before a judge there Wednesday night proved to be incorrect."https://www.kiiitv.com/.../503-b3c0978d-5dfe-4d82-8618...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361