Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anytime you move residences from one place to another, and your moving help is with you every step of the way, if you say you have a child and said child is not moved with you to the new place....kindof a red flag.

Unless the child was somewhere else for the day so she wouldn't be bothered by the process of moving.
Altough then she wouldn't have been in the bathroom either.

They were in the house 45 mins right?
That’s not that long. She wouldn’t be involved in the process of moving boxes/furniture ... it’s not that far fetched. Parents let their kids bathe themselves and leave them home alone. We still don’t even know if there was anyone else unseen in the house too?
like I had said, it’s definitely noteworthy but not a smoking gun
JMO

Last edited:
That’s not that long. She wouldn’t be involved in the process of moving boxes ... it’s not that far fetched. Parents let their kids bathe themselves and leave them home alone. We still don’t even know if there was anyone else unseen in the house too?
JMO

I think I missed "45 minutes." Where did you see that?

ETA: Nevermind! :)

Last edited:
That’s not that long. She wouldn’t be involved in the process of moving boxes/furniture ... it’s not that far fetched. Parents let their kids bathe themselves and leave them home alone. We still don’t even know if there was anyone else unseen in the house too?
JMO

Maybe, but however "She (Nicole) added that the mom appeared to be in no rush to go back to the house, where she said her daughter was earlier in the day."
a 5 year old, in an empty apartment

JMO

RBBM--a 5 year old????????

Everyone parents differently. Doesn’t mean it’s good parenting, but it doesn’t make her guilty of what’s being insinuated by this lady enjoying her attention.. I’m just saying it’s important to look at all the angles, because it’s in the best interest of Taylor

Well, if the water was heard by the mover(s) running in the bathroom, someone had to be in the bathroom, right? If it wasn't little Taylor (who was never seen by the movers), then someone else was there with Mom..IMHOO.

Or someone was running the water to remind the movers not to go in the bathroom......

That's all WE know about, yes. LE declined to comment about that.
Agreed.
WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX - Home

Scroll down to the video clip at the 1 hour mark; with the elderly man (detective ?) in a black suit and pink tie.

When the reporter asks "Who else was in the home --" He abruptly cuts the interview off saying -- "That's it, we're done."
Somewhat evasive; imo.

Police searching into the night for missing 5-year-old girl

"...The FDLE issued a missing child alert at 9:21 a.m. and an Amber Alert for Taylor went out about 11:30 a.m. on cellphones, billboards, Florida Department of Transportation message boards and to all law enforcement officers across the state. ..."
"...A Brentwood neighbor told News4Jax that she saw children's toys, but never saw a child...."

emph. mine

Seems odd.
Where was she when they lived at the previous address ?
Did she go trick-or-treating this Halloween ?
Photos of her in her costume ?

Last edited:
7:22pm: We just saw an ambulance leaving Paradise Islands Apartments. ⁦@JSOPIO says 5 y/o Taylor Williams remains missing. This apartment area was searched - we’re told this was a previous address for her and her family. ⁦@FCN2go

Robert Bradfield on Twitter
(*video at link)

STILL MISSING: There’s still a major police presence at the staging area where @JSOPIO has set up a command center. Taylor Williams was last seen at midnight at her home a block from here. @ActionNewsJax

Dani Bozzini on Twitter
(*video at link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members