CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pesky truths do have a habit of getting in the way, don't they?

JMO

Could it be possible there was an old baby gate and her neighbor gave her a new one? Could it be possible she was temporarily using something different as a baby gate? Could it be possible their was a miscommunication about the baby gate.
How does disecting these tiny “pesky” details that really dont mean anything, help prove your point?

Or, how about even easier than that, what exactly IS the point you’re trying to make with all this?

I would need TWO gates. One at top and one at bottom. I think most people would use two for safety and convenience.
Why? Was the baby's bed in the upstairs loft or was it in the back room? My guess it was in the back room because it had a door for noise control and the loft did not. No need for a baby gate at the top of the stairs if the crib was located downstairs.
Amazing how KK "forgot" about all the cleaning she did in that bathroom. Chemicals detected blood all over the place, including the hinges of the door. I wonder who cleaned it and threw away the bath rug.

JMO

He never had any intention of killing her with the the first hit. For reasons we will never know. He hated her and the plan was to make her suffer as much as possible. I believe those were her last words. And i believe he hit her numerous times after that before she was dead. There are a 1000 painless ways he could have killed her. His plan was to inflict as much pain as possible

Welcome CHEVYMAN. :):):)
You have begun posting at a horrid time of this trial.
Yes, it seems to be, that PF caused Kelsey quite a delay in her murder.

I usually agree with your posts.
BUT I differ here. If there was absolutely no danger of kk and her buddy, pf, going to jail, her lawyer would have not pushed for a plea deal. A big IMO since I'm a Nancy Grace trainee. :)
I will agree that kk absolutely helps the case, though. But for some people to get all hyper about her being a liar, and that she's the only evidence they got, I just can't agree.

She lied to the FBI and obstructed an investigation. They had her dead to rights on this.

She could cut her losses, or fight and face the potential for more serious charges.

Obviously she had a great lawyer. I’ll just say this:

Take all of the things she contributed out of the equation.

Compare what you have left, with any number of no-body cases that haven’t gone to trial.

Most of the cases that haven’t gone to trial, have more evidence than what this one would have had.

So in an effort to go “all or nothing,” you probably end up getting nothing here.

So we just disagree.

I don't "hate" her. I don't even know her, or him.
But I still think it's a possibility she could have been the " driving force" as you put it, or t least a side benefit.

In any case she helped him plan it, pretended to attempt it herself, and watched him burn the body...well... she did try to nap because the burning took a while...So...
Pardon me if, if I think she may have suggested it in the first place. At the very least she factored in on his list of why I should brutally murder my child's mother...

I am sure tomorrow that the defense will also color her as an angry lover who wanted her competition gone, even attempting herself to commit the murder. Stay tuned, tomorrow's going to be interesting.

Oh and I agree, I think KK was a willing participant in all of this. I think we have two narcs here, not just one.

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
Update: Mistress of Murder suspect Patrick Frazee testifies saying “He grabbed a pipe and told me to take care of the problem...to hit her in the back of the head...” Krystal Lee agreed to testify as part of a plea agreement for tampering with evidence.

EIuUyHaX0AE1TgW.jpg

2:40 PM - 6 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA
Perfect! Mistress of Murder!
spot on right there!

things i don't believe true and or I think personally KL is leaving out for her own betterment.

she had to do stuff because PF's people were watching her........lmao. what people omg

she played no part in WANTING kb dead. horse poo imo.

she doesn't know specifically where KBs remains are......o_O

other than that ....shes exposed herself as we would expect her defence to. bad but not really bad.
you know...just a lil sugar coated ;):mad:

moo

I’m going to say today was a win for the prosecution- they seemed to do a good job with KK and like her or not (I don’t) she told a compelling story backed up by evidence so far IMO

I’ve never known a murderer or someone who cleaned up after their murdering boyfriend so I can’t understand what she may be thinking or feeling but having been on WS a long time - I will say this - she is the key to a conviction and that’s what I want - yes, she should have stepped forward after attempt 1 but she did not - move on from that I say and be grateful that she is doing the right thing now - it’s up to KBs family to determine forgiveness and I’m certain they were forewarned of all of this testimony - the defense will tear into her for sure but she has her truth and her plea deal hangs in the balance - I expect hysterical tears at times tomorrow when they beat her up with questioning but it’s nothing compared to the beating KB took and I don’t think KK can stop this - she has to testify
All JMO

"This is when the wood floors are brought up. I guess PF had called her while @ KB's house and asked if there was dents or marks in the wood floor. KK said there wasn't. Apparently when she got to Franch he again asked her about marks in the wood floor. She told him she didn't see any marks."

What did he hit the floor with the bat. Or maybe the chair? How else dents to the point he be worried about it

Perhaps Kelsey moved quickly, as PF swung the bat, therefore hitting the floor.
Hope LE found this evidence.
MOO.

Why? Was the baby's bed in the upstairs loft or was it in the back room? My guess it was in the back room because it had a door for noise control and the loft did not. No need for a baby gate at the top of the stairs if the crib was located downstairs.
Amazing how KK "forgot" about all the cleaning she did in that bathroom. Chemicals detected blood all over the place, including the hinges of the door. I wonder who cleaned it and threw away the bath rug.

JMO
I disagree about not wanting a gate at the top of the stairs. I am sure there were many times Kelsey wanted to spend some time up in the loft area-- Putting away her clothes, getting dressed, laying in bed in the morning, etc. She would want her baby to be with her at that time.

It wouldn't be safe for the baby to be crawling around upstairs without a safety gate.

As for the bathroom, maybe PF cleaned some of it, while he was cleaning himself in there?

Last edited:
I’m going to say today was a win for the prosecution- they seemed to do a good job with KK and like her or not (I don’t) she told a compelling story backed up by evidence so far IMO

I’ve never known a murderer or someone who cleaned up after their murdering boyfriend so I can’t understand what she may be thinking or feeling but having been on WS a long time - I will say this - she is the key to a conviction and that’s what I want - yes, she should have stepped forward after attempt 1 but she did not - move on from that I say and be grateful that she is doing the right thing now - it’s up to KBs family to determine forgiveness and I’m certain they were forewarned of all of this testimony - the defense will tear into her for sure but she has her truth and her plea deal hangs in the balance - I expect hysterical tears at times tomorrow when they beat her up with questioning but it’s nothing compared to the beating KB took and I don’t think KK can stop this - she has to testify
All JMO
I think every day has been a good day for them thus far. Tomorrow will be different, as KK will face cross examination after the prosecution is finished.

The defense is going to score points; probably more points than they will at any other point in this trial.

They will hit her very hard, and it’s not as if she doesn’t deserve every bit of it.

No matter how bad it gets, I don’t think the prosecution will regret putting her on the stand for a second.

Especially after the way they ended today, with everyone in tears.

OMG. I feared this. Her final thoughts.
She died not knowing if baby KB would be next.

Let’s take a breath. It’s certainly even more terrible (if that’s possible) if “please stop” really were KB’s last words. But consider the source. KK (a known liar) is reporting what PF (an even bigger liar) supposedly told her. Why lie? I dunno. I don’t understand why these two did a lot of things. I don’t know why Watts lied w/4 different versions of the murders. What I do know because you guys taught me is lying liars lie. PF and KK are both lying liars who lie. We may never know exactly what transpired or what KB knew in those final moments. But I have no reason to believe PF described those moments truthfully and/or KK repeated them honestly. On the other hand there’s every reason to believe KK will lie through her teeth if she knows she can’t be caught. Her twisted mind might very well think if people believe KB begged PF to stop, it makes her look less awful by comparison.

Lying liars aside, a baseball bat to the head is far more likely to knock someone out than not, IMO anyway.

I still don't know what PF did or didn't do, which is why I'd like to see evidence that LE confirmed the bloodbath KK describes took place. All they have confirmed that I'm away of is that LE used chemicals and discovered blood throughout the bathroom.

JMO

My guess is the prosecution is having KK set the scene and describe the blood, the amount of it and how it was scattered about. Then they will have the LE forensic people testify about the blood they uncovered, both visually and by the use of chemicals. I expect that testimony to match up well with KK’s testimony. I expect that because the prosecution mentioned it in their opening statements and if they don’t deliver on that, they are hugely incompetent. And I don’t think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr