CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning (afternoon/evening). Still sick from yesterday's info :( I still wonder where MaF and PF were trying to take off to with the baby in the VERY early morning that he was arrested at the Franch (or IF they were tipped off before LE got there). Thank God LE got there before they left with poor baby K. I'd like to hear MaF talk on the stand. I believe that she was in it (knowing and covering up) up to her eyeballs.

Last edited:
And he also, while there, LE changed the internet? (main google also?)password. That explains PF's quick trip to verizon store on the 11th when he said he couldn't log into his "other phone" ? He probably was locked outta everything of hers he had access to previously?

Yesterday there was lots of discussion about the sweet potato casserole being searched at 2:20 pm.

I had in my notes 11 am, but didn't dispute until I had time this am to get my documentation to do such.

Here it is... at 50:45 (grrrr, had to listen that long to get the proof lol) of Sam's facebook live he says 11 am. was when the search for sweet potato casserole was. I have a feeling that the 2 pm doesn't make sense at all, and perhaps someone tweeted it and the error got picked up and phone tag... many sites have the error.

For your consideration.... believe the 2:20 pm or 11:00 am... your choice. I'm going with Sam.

I agree with you. Makes more sense that she would have googled the sweet potato casserole at 11:00am and then gone to the Safeway to get the ingredients. Not 2:20pm.

Snipped

Yesterday there was lots of discussion about the sweet potato casserole being searched at 2:20 pm.

I had in my notes 11 am, but didn't dispute until I had time this am to get my documentation to do such.

Here it is... at 50:45 (grrrr, had to listen that long to get the proof lol) of Sam's facebook live he says 11 am. was when the search for sweet potato casserole was. I have a feeling that the 2 pm doesn't make sense at all, and perhaps someone tweeted it and the error got picked up and phone tag... many sites have the error.

For your consideration.... believe the 2:20 pm or 11:00 am... your choice. I'm going with Sam.

Nov. 22, 2018: What Patrick Frazee, Kelsey Berreth were doing on the last day she was seen alive
I don’t know -I think Sam got it wrong from his memory of the testimony - going to hunt up the affidavits to verify
Snipped
Mininger said this was the last time Berreth would be seen in any surveillance photo obtained by law enforcement. According to Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Agent Chris Adams, the last Google search on her phone was at around 2:20 p.m. for sweet potato casserole. In the arrest affidavit, investigators said Berreth texted Frazee and asked if he wanted sweet potato casserole that morning.
Eta -arrest affidavit
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...lication and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant.pdf

This is worth a re-read prior to testimony today IMO
I’m wondering if the internet search was testimony only ? By The CBI agent ?

Last edited:
Nov. 22, 2018: What Patrick Frazee, Kelsey Berreth were doing on the last day she was seen alive
I don’t know -I think Sam got it wrong from his memory of the testimony - going to hunt up the affidavits to verify
Snipped
Mininger said this was the last time Berreth would be seen in any surveillance photo obtained by law enforcement. According to Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Agent Chris Adams, the last Google search on her phone was at around 2:20 p.m. for sweet potato casserole. In the arrest affidavit, investigators said Berreth texted Frazee and asked if he wanted sweet potato casserole that morning.
Eta -arrest affidavit
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant.pdf

This is worth a re-read prior to testimony today IMO
I’m wondering if the internet search was testimony only ? By The CBI agent ?

Wasn't KB googling stomach issue stuff in the early morning hours of 11/22, then went to Walmart and out to deliver the meds to PF then back home at 3:??AM. Maybe it's just an am/pm typo issue on someones part.

NOV 6, 2019
'I saw a lot of blood': Mistress details gory scene in man accused of killing fiancee
[...]

She said Frazee called her "rattled" on Thanksgiving night, asking her to come to Colorado saying, "He told me that I had a mess to clean up."

Kenney was already on the road when she received another call from Frazee, saying -- for the first time -- that she had a lot of "blood" to clean up.

"Part of me was scared that he really had done it," she said. She said he told her most of the blood was in the living room and asked her to "look in the vent to see if there was a tooth in the vent.”

"There was blood splattered on the east wall, taller than me," Kenney testified. "There was splatter, on stuffed animals, an exercise ball, a cedar chest. It was on the west wall, on the sink, the stove, on the dishwasher. The majority was on the hardwood floor in the living room."

She testified she cleaned up the blood, fearing for her own life, but intentionally left spots police might be able to find later.

“I shut the door and stood there. I was thinking about how bad it was, and how it was bad," she said. "And how I was probably next. I didn’t know what to do."

[...]

UPDATED AT 05:14AM, NOVEMBER 7, 2019
Krystal Lee details relationship with Patrick Frazee, plot to kill Kelsey Berreth
[...]

Lee told the court that Frazee claimed Berreth was hurting his baby girl Kaley and she had to be stopped.

“He wanted her to not be a problem anymore," Kenney said. "He wanted her dead."

Kenney said Frazee tried to convince her to poison Berreth with a caramel macchiato filled with Valium and Ambien, saying, “It would take care of the problem and Kaley wouldn’t be in danger anymore."

[...]

Frazee called Kenney later that afternoon and said “what the (expletive). What, what. ... Nothing happened to her. She’s with my child right now."

[...]

Kenney talked about lending Frazee thousands of dollars to buy horses. Kenney also said she never called police thinking, Frazee would try to frame her.

Kenney later testified that she went to Berreth's condominium in Woodland Park where she found a lot of blood on the living room floor, walls, sink and dishwasher.

One of the jurors started to cry during the graphic description.

Kenney said there were bloody footprints and that it took her four hours to clean the condominium. Frazee told her to make it look like Berreth disappeared on her own, Kenney testified.

Frazee said he was mad about a medication issue on Thanksgiving , so he took matters into his own hands, Kenney said.

[...]

“He said he swung away and that it was hard," Kenney testified that Frazee told her.

Kenney said Frazee then put Berreth’s body and the bat in a black tote carrying box that was in the back of his pickup truck.

[...]

NOV 6, 2019
'I saw a lot of blood': Mistress details gory scene in man accused of killing fiancee
[...]

She said Frazee called her "rattled" on Thanksgiving night, asking her to come to Colorado saying, "He told me that I had a mess to clean up."

Kenney was already on the road when she received another call from Frazee, saying -- for the first time -- that she had a lot of "blood" to clean up.

"Part of me was scared that he really had done it," she said. She said he told her most of the blood was in the living room and asked her to "look in the vent to see if there was a tooth in the vent.”

"There was blood splattered on the east wall, taller than me," Kenney testified. "There was splatter, on stuffed animals, an exercise ball, a cedar chest. It was on the west wall, on the sink, the stove, on the dishwasher. The majority was on the hardwood floor in the living room."

She testified she cleaned up the blood, fearing for her own life, but intentionally left spots police might be able to find later.

“I shut the door and stood there. I was thinking about how bad it was, and how it was bad," she said. "And how I was probably next. I didn’t know what to do."

[...]
Morning @PommyMommy
Yesterday was stunning
- I’m trying to clarify the recipe search Sam apparently said in his Live broadcast it was at 11am but CBI agent testifies it was at 2:20pm on 11/22 - link posted upthread

BBM - I think this is the first time I've read that KB didn't accept the coffee. Or is my memory failing me? Have we seen this before or is it just incorrect?

NOV 6, 2019
Frazee murder trial: Mistress takes stand, reveals pregnancy - KRDO
Prosecutors said Frazee manipulated Lee into thinking Berreth was a bad parent, and he told Lee, "an innocent is going to be harmed" unless they did something. In Sept. 2018, Frazee recommended that Lee poison a coffee drink for Berreth. Lee said she didn't add anything to the drink, but she introduced herself and offered it to Berreth. She didn't accept it.

5244.gif

Day 5 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here for Kelsey?

Morning @PommyMommy
Yesterday was stunning
- I’m trying to clarify the recipe search Sam apparently said in his Live broadcast it was at 11am but CBI agent testifies it was at 2:20pm on 11/22 - link posted upthread
Morning, Oviedo.

Yeah, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense that she would google the recipe AFTER she went to the store. I will be interested to hear what you find out. MOO

Last edited:
Denver7 News on Twitter
Krystal Lee Kenney — who testified that Patrick Frazee asked her to help kill his fiancée, Kelsey Berreth — will be back on the stand today. Here's what she had to say during yesterday's testimony: http://bit.ly/2JY7Hob
EIxVp01WsAAdO5c.jpg

6:45 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
Key Witness Krystal Lee expected to continue testimony in Teller County Murder Trial. She is the former girlfriend of suspect Patrick Frazee who is suspected of killing his fiancé #KelseyBerreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn
EIxhuiZWwAA578h.jpg

6:35 AM - 7 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Is it possible she looked at the recipe at 11 am to see what ingredients she would need and again at 2:20 pm to see how to make it? He was probably pouting about the stomach medication and that she forgot the pecans for the casserole both. But that's not why he killed her. He already had that planned. Premeditated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288