MD - Det. Sean Suiter, 43, fatally shot, Baltimore, 15 Nov 2017

I-Team learns of new questions about DNA evidence in Suiter case

The I-Team has learned there is DNA evidence that could suggest a second person was involved. The DNA was found on Suiter's gun, according to a source familiar with the investigation, and it does not belong to Suiter. But it is not traceable and it has not been linked to a specific person.

Yes exactly
So he’s lived with it this long, he has been silenced because of the chances that his testimony will do a LOT of damage
Plus his ‘partner’ was suspiciously changed that day !!! Yeah right!!!

The I-Team has learned there is DNA evidence that could suggest a second person was involved. The DNA was found on Suiter's gun, according to a source familiar with the investigation, and it does not belong to Suiter. But it is not traceable and it has not been linked to a specific person.

Just who the heck is the "I Team"?!

And WHO or what agency found the additional DNA on the gun?

This continues to twist and turn in an incredibly bizarre fashion.

Baltimore’s top prosecutor: Detective’s 2017 death still under investigation

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby said Thursday that Suiter’s death was an “open and pending matter.” She would not elaborate further.

Baltimore’s top prosecutor: Detective’s 2017 death still under investigation

That directly contradicts the Wednesday statement from Baltimore police Commissioner Michael Harrison, who had declared the case closed, saying there was no evidence that Suiter’s November 2017 death was anything other than suicide.

Leaked video shows Baltimore Police homicide detectives interviewed an informant who described the death of Det. Sean Suiter as a homicide and identified a lead on a possible suspect.

Leaked video shows Baltimore police had tip on Suiter fatal shooting

The video, obtained by WMAR, shows a man telling detectives an account of someone getting into a struggle with and shooting a man who they later learned was Suiter. He told police the information was secondhand.

WMAR reported that the man said he knew the name of the man who told him the story, but that he never got the name of the person who did the shooting.

WMAR identified the man in the leaked video as a confidential informant who was used as a government witness in the recent major federal trial of a gang called “Trained To Go,” which federal prosecutors said was behind a slew of killings.

Childs said he recalled one tip in which a man had given a detailed description of Suiter’s killing that matched the evidence. He said the report about that tip concluded by saying the tipster had told police he could show them where the murder weapon had been stashed.

But Childs said the man was discounted at that point, because investigators had concluded Suiter was shot with his own gun, which was found under his body at the scene.

I don’t know what to think or believe about this case anymore, as a resident of a county that borders B’more city and a father that was LE I have heard and read about corruption in the bcpd. I also worked at a place that had guards and one was a former B’more cop and he told me while a cop in B’more he carried a drop weapon.

The lawsuit alleges that the Baltimore Police Department imposed a “virtual police state” on the West Baltimore residents who lived nearby the area where Det. Suiter was fatally shot in the days that followed his death, WJZ reported.

The lawsuit claims police set up a perimeter and locked down the area in a manner which required Harlem Park residents to show identification at checkpoints or at their homes proving they lived in the area.
ACLU Announces Lawsuit Against Baltimore PD For Response To Det. Suiter Shooting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back