CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we do and I hope MaF is compelled to speak. They were headed somewhere fast and all packed up with the baby. I also want to know about the bag of teeth found at the Franch! Maybe they are his souvenirs for other baseball smashing murders, (animals included) who knows? MOO
What caught my eye as well from yesterday's testimony was KK recounting how PF said it was "inhumane" how he killed KB with a bat and "he wouldn't do it that way NEXT time." NEXT TIME!?! He was planning to kill someone else?? Like.......who?? HER, mummy dearest, sis? But does she report the murder? Nah :(
ed:gr

Last edited:
More from the KOAA article: Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth
  • Nov 27, PF called her more than once.
  • KK said she believes PF called her up until Dec 4.
  • On Dec 4 PF told her he was going to be questioned by the FBI the next day and that they took his phone.
  • PF asked her about her phone and she took that as she needed to destroy it.
  • Dec 5 KK said she burned her phone at a different spot on her property.
  • Dec 14 KK was contacted by an FBI agent while at a national rodeo event in Las Vegas. She said she wasn't surprised because her husband called her the night before saying the FBI came to his dad's house looking for her.
  • Kk said she lied to that agent because she was scared of the whole situation. She was scared that if she didn’t cooperate with PF, something would happen to her or her daughter.
  • KK figured it wouldn’t be long before the FBI showed up at her house. When she got home from Las Vegas Sunday night, they showed up to her home first thing Monday morning with a search warrant. The FBI told her she could be helpful and she said she wanted to cooperate.
  • KK provided her statement on Dec 20 and then they went on a site tour on Dec 21 where she showed them Nash Ranch, the Frazee Ranch and Berreth's home.

5244.gif

Day 5 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here for Kelsey?

I’m here!

i'd still like it determined in court if KB body was intact[in one piece] when it was burned. kk should know this as the plastic tote and any plastic bags inside it, were consumed by the fire long before the body was. this should be a prosecution question.
will be disappointed if it is not asked moo.

Taking a guess that they recovered these boots with tread at the franch and they found Kelsey's blood on them...

When she was asked about the footprints, Kenney described the size of the footprints as bigger boot-looking prints. Not cowboy footprints, but noted there was tread on them.

Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth

I think everyone has been saying this all along. The difference is that most of us don’t believe it changes anything, and PF still murdered Kelsey.

A lie like this isn’t material to the case, and doesn’t change the fact that there is a mountain of evidence against him.

Almost no one is going to say “she tried to save face” therefore PF isn’t the killer.

Well I hope to God not, anyway.

After following many trials I have observed that juries don’t always follow or agree with the sentiments of the majority of Websleuth members. Just recently the Dan Markel case had a boatload of evidence and seemed like a ‘slamdunk’ with surveillance videos, cell phone tower information, wiretapped recorded calls between the main players by the FBI, bank records and more. Yet three rogue jurors could not connect the dots and still felt there wasn’t enough.

The problem with the perceived little lies is that the jury is usually instructed that they can reject all or part of it.

You may believe all of the testimony of a witness, part of it, or none of it.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...ury_Instructions/2014/COLJI-CrimSept12014.pdf

Most members on here are pro-prosecution and have faith in the strength of the evidence but I find it interesting to read the posts of those with opposing views because it may capture the mindset of some jurors and just because some don’t believe the star witness does not equate with not wanting justice for Kelsey.

Kk said she lied to that agent because she was scared of the whole situation. She was scared that if she didn’t cooperate with PF, something would happen to her or her daughter.
BBM
There she be, thinking of herself, as always! No thought for Baby K, who was till in PF clutches! And she KNEW exactly what he was capable of. But she lied, postponing his arrest, leaving that defenceless babe with him. So thoughtful of you KK, NOT!

I expect that we'll be hearing from a huge lineup of forensic experts presenting evidence that backs up KK's testimony in the coming days. The Prosecution is doing a tremendous job of setting the scene for a quick and unanimous GUILTY AF verdict to be returned by the Jury, IMO

I'm very impressed with how the Prosecution is doing. They started out by letting us get to know KB on a personal level from her mom and brother. Then they've continued to move fairly quickly, in my opinion, through the timeline. I never expected that KK would be on the stand by Day 4. They're definitely not hesitating on painting a clear picture of his guilt and fast. I agree with what you said, I think in the coming days we'll be hearing from a load of experts on the other details. I'm interested on who they'll call up in the end. I thought maybe it would be another person close to KB. We haven't heard from her dad yet so maybe him.

Nov. 22, 2018: What Patrick Frazee, Kelsey Berreth were doing on the last day she was seen alive
snipped
According to Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Agent Chris Adams, the last Google search on her phone was at around 2:20 p.m. for sweet potato casserole. In the arrest affidavit, investigators said Berreth texted Frazee and asked if he wanted sweet potato casserole that morning.

================
I'm still searching for this but I really think it was only testimony and not in the arrest affidavit - note they do reference that she texted PF that morning to see if he wanted it.
ETA: spelling and I've asked Sam to clarify this point. I really think it is important IMO

Last edited:
What caught my eye as well from yesterday's testimony was KK recounting how PF said it was "inhumane" how he killed KB with a bat and "he wouldn't do it that way NEXT time." NEXT TIME!?! He was planning to kill someone else?? Like.......who?? HER, mummy dearest, sis? But does she report the murder. Nah :(

Exactly. I believe he has before (without blinking an eye, even if just an animal) and would have done so again in the future had he not been caught. MOO! He seems to be knowledgeable about disappearing people, perhaps all burned and tossed out like garbage. Collecting teeth? I mean who would have a bag of teeth at their house? Wonder what Ma thinks about THAT too.

Was the neighbor's camera working while KK and PF were cleaning up the bloody mess for hours days later? Were there
photos of them coming or going to and from the condo? If not, how come? I haven't heard that mentioned. tyia

Kelsey’s final words of “please stop,” will make the jury feel even better when they say their final words.

“Guilty,” 8 times.

Are there phone records between 2:20 and and let's say 3:20 between PF and KK? KK has given so much detail, could PF had his phone on speaker? I'm just stunned he told her all this after the fact!

Or put her up at a hotel? Bizarre. Also, KK said she would drive there all those weekends, then not even hear from him for days. And I wonder what those "things" were in August 2007?

Frazee trial: Kenney testifies, details murder cleanup

She said she visited him in Colorado 10 times that year and they talked on the phone almost every day. They took weekend trips since she was in nursing school and working three to four part-time jobs. Kenney said she would drive to see him often, but there were times when he wouldn’t call for days at a time.

The last time she came to visit was August 2007.

That month, he asked her to go pick up some “things" for him on his property and while she did so, she said it was “not pleasant.” This was not expanded upon.

Wondering if this was the time he had the other girlfriend who is in jail now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni