Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> Vans is a popular brand, it has been around since 1966. They sponsor the (Vans) Warped Tour, they organize the Vans Park Series and other skateboarding competitions, they have been building some of the best indoor and outdoor skate parks in the US for years, they have one in São Paulo, Brazil and they funded one in Malmö, Sweden. The specific hoodie the person in the CCTV footage is wearing is sold for around 70/80$ and is a fairly recent design.
Vans brand is worn by all ages, genders, and races. It started as a skateboard brand with shoes and evolved to other products. Skaters consider those that wear it and don’t skate to be “posers”. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing is those sites get their information (mugshots, booking records etc.) from the official sites. So if it's not on the official site, any other site showing a new arrest is probably fake.
I don’t think it was just made up randomly, that’s a pretty sizable coincidence if so. Either way the guy is identified and is or will be in good hands soon. I think his freedom just ran out but prison is far too good for this guy.

I saw the booking info for the county jail as of 5:11 this morning.

Iv'e seen plenty of screenshots of this but not found a jail booking site to confirm, I have however had some booking sites have the name listed as a current inmate.

With out confirmation that's interesting,This guy could have been in jail all along even before aniah went missing. This is one hell of a coincidence tho if that's the case.

Please don’t post links or photos of anyone not named by LE or MSM as being involved in THIS case! It’s against TOS and will get the thread shut down for cleanup.

We need this thread to stay open if things are indeed happening today. I know it’s hard, but if LE is working on something, let them do their work and we will know about it when we need to. Praying Aniah is found today.

Iv'e seen plenty of screenshots of this but not found a jail booking site to confirm, I have however had some booking sites have the name listed as a current inmate.

With out confirmation that's interesting,This guy could have been in jail all along even before aniah went missing. This is one hell of a coincidence tho if that's the case.

While the SM identification is pretty close, and, his criminal history would fit Aniah's disappearance, I'm having trouble with the "bump" on the POI's forehead. I can't really see it on the criminal from SM. Maybe there's someone else out there who looks like him. I hope we'll find out who it is soon!

While the SM identification is pretty close, and, his criminal history would fit Aniah's disappearance, I'm having trouble with the "bump" on the POI's forehead. I can't really see it on the criminal from SM. Maybe there's someone else out there who looks like him. I hope we'll find out who it is soon!
There’s something about the nose to me also. It’s hard to tell though.

I would be surprised to find that these messages were actually sent by aniah. Something just seems really off about the way she apologizes. and if there is an Eric in the car, where is he now? I'm glad to see they have a potential suspect in custody. hoping they find her today.

They have a suspect in custody? Link please?

They found her car in Montogmery, correct?

*If* it's the guy that is swirling like crazy on SM, then wouldn't they already have his DNA from the car that would lead to a definite chase/charge for him? Them not releasing his name with the picture doesn't particularly add up for me.

Thank You!! It looks like Vans may be something to do with skateboarding.<modsnip: alluding to race> Jackcet was sold at low end store or second hand store..

I have a pair of Van's and they just look like an old-fashioned pair of Keds. Both of my daughters have several pair that are more distinctive with the Van's brand and they are young professionals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don’t post links or photos of anyone not named by LE or MSM as being involved in THIS case! It’s against TOS and will get the thread shut down for cleanup.

We need this thread to stay open if things are indeed happening today. I know it’s hard, but if LE is working on something, let them do their work and we will know about it when we need to. Praying Aniah is found today.

I could have missed something in the rules, but it is my understanding that most social media links are not allowed, but sharing news sources/public records of someone who fits the description/location/arrest history, especially when LE is sharing the suspect’s photo and asking the public to identify him/her would not be prohibited. Please correct me if I am wrong, though.

They found her car in Montogmery, correct?

*If* it's the guy that is swirling like crazy on SM, then wouldn't they already have his DNA from the car that would lead to a definite chase/charge for him? Them not releasing his name with the picture doesn't particularly add up for me.

Very good point, an ex con will 100% already have his DNA on system already to compare.

Ok i’m Through the first thread. I’m annoyed. Clearly many of you questioned a person in the chevron video in black pants early on. Why has it taken LE 2 weeks to release video of a POI? What would be a good explanation for that? Same thing happened with cupcake. I’m not understanding why images of a POI in any case would not be immediately released. There would be much more likely hood of someone close to the POI noticing or remembering some details specific to the date she went missing rather than 2 weeks later.
Also, maybe I haven’t gotten to the info yet. But where’s her phone? Certainly LE has to have a digital print by now. Where did her phone ping before it went dead? Was it found in her car? Where is it? If she was using any apps they should have all that info by now including snaps.
Does the Honda CRV have a traceable landnav system?

Very good point, an ex con will 100% already have his DNA on system already to compare.

That is assuming they don't have a backlog of the samples waiting to be tested. I don't know how AL processes theirs and if they are up to date, but backlogs at the crime labs can be an issue. One would hope that as far back as that rap sheet goes, it would be on file.

Angelo DellaManna, director of the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences, said the funding from the Smith Act has “increased our testing, improved our turnaround time and gotten more hits in the DNA database. But as law enforcement gets more educated about DNA testing, they submit more and more cases.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...arly-doubled-despite-billion-federal-funding/

Ok i’m Through the first thread. I’m annoyed. Clearly many of you questioned a person in the chevron video in black pants early on. Why has it taken LE 2 weeks to release video of a POI? What would be a good explanation for that? Same thing happened with cupcake. I’m not understanding why images of a POI in any case would not be immediately released. There would be much more likely hood of someone close to the POI noticing or remembering some details specific to the date she went missing rather than 2 weeks later.
Also, maybe I haven’t gotten to the info yet. But where’s her phone? Certainly LE has to have a digital print by now. Where did her phone ping before it went dead? Was it found in her car? Where is it? If she was using any apps they should have all that info by now including snaps.
Does the Honda CRV have a traceable landnav system?

If I had to guess, I would say that the person in the video didn't do anything to make them think that they were involved initially. But after the amount of time has passed and that person never came forward and maybe they were working to ID the guy without falsely accusing someone, the information came in that they needed to finally put it out there. I don't really know much about the Auburn PD and how well they function, but just playing devil's advocate here. We never know if there is a cat and mouse game going on behind the scenes. I always hope for that over incompetence, anyway. But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa