Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the “mover” can be trusted as to what she says IMO.... Her story keeps growing...
I too am noting some shifting or additions revisions to the story, an evolution if you will. Withholding judgment for now. Something about her posting in comment sections with details that didn't appear in the later interview with MSM and some other things have me unsettled. I'll leave it at that

Interesting. If she noticed her missing at 7:20am and needed a sitter because she starts work at 7:30am, that doesn’t really add up to me.

Exactly! Nothing about this makes sense...I didn’t think anyone even used craigslist anymore...
I’m hoping the police has looked further into the “movers”...
The Mover in her statement to the media said the Mother was acting strangely... How do you know if someone is acting strangely if you’ve never met them before?
The movers has me suspicious and now this post on Craigslist is even more so suspicious...

Interesting. If she noticed her missing at 7:20am and needed a sitter because she starts work at 7:30am, that doesn’t really add up to me.
Maybe a red herring to throw LE off ?
The CL ad was posted the 5th and she was called in to LE as 'missing' on the morning of the 6th --- so the mom could've said that Taylor was at home and fine until that exact morning ?
Still seems strange.

Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now55 seconds ago

Multiple sources say #TaylorWilliams hasn’t been seen in weeks. Her mother reported her missing yesterday @ActionNewsJax
PBM

That's what I thought. :(

I too am noting some shifting or additions revisions to the story, an evolution if you will. Withholding judgment for now. Something about her posting in comment sections with details that didn't appear in the later interview with MSM and some other things have me unsettled. I'll leave it at that
PBM

Hmmm...
Maybe wanted to 'insert' herself into the investigation ?
Some people do that for whatever reason.
Makes it harder for LE to check leads.
Imo.

I wished we knew the circumstances behind the move..I’m local and just can’t understand why she would move to that area...It is a very BAD area!
Also I don’t put much into what the “movers” said...I belong to quite a few local swip swap groups on FB and the “movers” are questionable IMO...
As a local as well, I'd wondered the same thing. That's a very rough area of town, plus it's still a horrid drive from that area to Jax NAS where the mom works, so the move doesn't appear to have been to improve a commute or have access to better services.

IMO mom put add on Craigslist to add to her “alibi” that TW was home the entire time, although we are learning now that she wasn’t. Along with the comment to the movers that she was in the bathroom, she was obviously trying to cover her tracks.What happened to TW? MOO

Sigh...marking my spot...seems like these missing from bed stories usually never end well.

Would they still issue an AA with what little info they had (probably didn't make it easy for them to get one, right?) if they were confident the family was involved?
Given our local experiences in Jax, I think they would still issue one unless they had irrefutable proof the family was involved. The JSO got a lot of local flack when the delayed issuing an AA for 8-year-old Cherish Perrywinkle back in 2013 because they were initially skeptical about the mom's story; Cherish's body was located the next morning shortly after the AA was issued. I think they've erred more on the side of caution since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77