OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Johnny BB pointed something interesting out to me. Go on Websleuths (this forum) around thread #33 and read awhile before the Wagner arrests, and you will notice that there are poster(s) who try to steer the conversation away from the Wagners.

When the Wagners are pointed out as suspects, a poster(s) will go on about it being a drug hit and how it couldn't be the Wagners because of this and that.

Then after arrests, you will see the poster(s) stop posting..This means they could be Wagner relatives or the Wagners themselves. Obviously if a Wagner 4 is posting they disappeared after November 13, 2018. Put 2+2 together.

Opinion. Can't prove. Well BCI would know.

And early on I believe the Wagners were on SM targeting BJM and especially JM,
on here, on the site that was deleted, and on Facebook. At one point Angela identified herself on a Rhoden Facebook group then disappeared, very telling, she for sure was one of them posting. She tried to say her family was innocent but she gave up against the hard questions and push back.
I think I know which poster you are talking about. I always said it was the Wags from way back and got into quite a few discussions with that poster. I always thought at that time that Chris sr, Kenny and Billy was into some side business of trafficking together and when the breakup of Jake and Hannah came about each dad and mom sided with their kid and custody became an issue and fingers were pointed and threats made. Still think that. IMO the Wagners are the killers and the right people were arrested. I don't think LE would have wasted their time and money arresting and housing them if they did not have the evidence for a conviction. Money is hard to come by in that area of Pike County and Pike county is not going to throw away what amounts to hundreds of thousands of dollars housing and prosecuting the Wags if there was even a sliver of doubt the Wags are innocent. Not to mention offending Fred who is the biggest land owner in Pike county and probably one of the biggest taxpayers footing the bill to house her family. Ironic right? But to take a page out of Fred's book, you reap what you sow.

JMO

First time I saw this article, hadn't heard this quote from Fred before:

George Wagner trial postponed, grandmother stands by him

“George is innocent. My whole family is innocent. That’s all I have to say. It will all come out eventually,” Fredericka Wagner said after the hearing. “He’s lost a lot of weight. But he’s strong and he’s got a strong faith in God. So have I and so did Jacob. Our whole family and we just believe, I know Christ is with him. The boys are hanging on to Jesus and that’s what we’re going to keep on doing.”
Yeah.....but is Jesus hanging on to them?

I think I know which poster you are talking about. I always said it was the Wags from way back and got into quite a few discussions with that poster. I always thought at that time that Chris sr, Kenny and Billy was into some side business of trafficking together and when the breakup of Jake and Hannah came about each dad and mom sided with their kid and custody became an issue and fingers were pointed and threats made. Still think that. IMO the Wagners are the killers and the right people were arrested. I don't think LE would have wasted their time and money arresting and housing them if they did not have the evidence for a conviction. Money is hard to come by in that area of Pike County and Pike county is not going to throw away what amounts to hundreds of thousands of dollars housing and prosecuting the Wags if there was even a sliver of doubt the Wags are innocent. Not to mention offending Fred who is the biggest land owner in Pike county and probably one of the biggest taxpayers footing the bill to house her family. Ironic right? But to take a page out of Fred's book, you reap what you sow.

JMO
I got a lot out of your post. Thank You. Pike County I heard is the poorest County and makes total sense they wouldn't want to do 4-- over a million dollar-- death penalty cases without the ton load of evidence they are dumping on the defense.

And your scenario of the Rhodens vs Wagners makes sense. Undercurrent of drugs, yes they could have been doing "business" together.

Really?! That's very bizarre, imoo. Has anyone seen a death notice at least? TIA

I wasn't on here when he passed in 2017. Maybe someone posted something back then. I was hoping if someone on here has any information at all about the funeral home, cemetery, obituary, that they will post. Someone posted Angela's dad's obit or a memory, something. His last name was Carter.

BBM, I mostly agree with your opinion but I believe the forged document has to be presented in a manner to someone that it is an original. It doesn’t necessarily need to be recorded as an authentic original, but must be offered, stated or presented to be an original to the receiver of the document for it to be considered forgery. Fake IDs are not recorded but are exhibited to another as an authentic ID. JMOO

ETA: If the document is not presented to be authentic then there is no criminal intent.

I can't believe the state's attorneys would bring the charges if they had no chance of winning their case. I'm willing to wait until the trial and see what the facts are. I seriously doubt they would waste the state's money and the judge's time.

I support justice for the Rhoden family victims.

Last edited:
What don’t sit right with you, Kenneth Rhodens was found killed around 11:30am, little Chris was the last found. According to Oxygen movie!

The Oxygen show on this case was terrible. It was incomplete and full of bad information. Sometimes Oxygen does a good job, sometimes they don't.

Yeah.....but is Jesus hanging on to them?

Curious, "so DID Jacob." Maybe nothing, but she used the past tense for Jake. I suppose that being in jail would be a challenge to anyone's faith. I hope they realize though that these circumstances didn't just randomly befall them. They made deliberate choices that caused them.

Curious, "so DID Jacob." Maybe nothing, but she used the past tense for Jake. I suppose that being in jail would be a challenge to anyone's faith. I hope they realize though that these circumstances didn't just randomly befall them. They made deliberate choices that caused them.

I think Fred is referring to the biblical Jacob.

What don’t sit right with you, Kenneth Rhodens was found killed around 11:30am, little Chris was the last found. According to Oxygen movie!
I feel that he was like an after thought or something, not in the original plan. I watched the oxygen movie, wasn’t impressed, thought the posters from web sleuths could have produced a more accurate movie.

Really?! That's very bizarre, imoo. Has anyone seen a death notice at least? TIA

Someone posted a brief notice over a year ago, before the arrests. Never thought it would be important, so didn't save it.
You can find the date of his death in the Pike County probate records, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member