Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
KF5X26QVOJBDPHR4C2D7I245FA.jpg

AUBURN, Ala. (WTVM) - The Auburn Police Division is asking the public for assistance locating a missing woman.

19-year-old Aniah Haley Blanchard reportedly last communicated with a friend on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just before midnight.

More at Auburn police searching for missing 19-year-old woman

Her fb Aniah Blanchard

AL - Aniah Blanchard media, maps, timelines *no discussion,23 Oct 2019

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
How do these grand jury’s continue to let this guy slide? Are the prosecutors not prepared, evidence weak, just what is it? This guy is a habitual offender and has walked or gotten super light sentences for repeated crimes. I’m sorry but I’m ready to take a razor blade and rip this guy inch by inch. Not for what he’s likely done to sweet Aniah but for what he’s already done to others.

I’m just sick, I mean ready to vomit. How can a man like this be allowed out on bail? Is there something wrong with our bail system? Is it too low? Just reading this guys past charges makes me think his bail should be in the millions or no bail at all.

Please excuse me while I go cry and beat my pillow to death.

I really hope we eventually find out that reason. I really want to know. Cuz it doens’t make a bit of sense to me. Look how fast he was identified and that could have been done 2 weeks ago. I hate to harp on it and think of all the “what if’s” but ya what if...
IMO, they thought he would be easy to find and didn't want to tip him off. Sadly, that appears not to be the case.

I hope they find him quickly, though, because no one is safe who crosses his path.

How do these grand jury’s continue to let this guy slide? Are the prosecutors not prepared, evidence weak, just what is it? This guy is a habitual offender and has walked or gotten super light sentences for repeated crimes. I’m sorry but I’m ready to take a razor blade and rip this guy inch by inch. Not for what he’s likely done to sweet Aniah but for what he’s already done to others.

I’m just sick, I mean ready to vomit. How can a man like this be allowed out on bail? Is there something wrong with our bail system? Is it too low? Just reading this guys past charges makes me think his bail should be in the millions or no bail at all.

Please excuse me while I go cry and beat my pillow to death.

Very simply just not enough evidence to bring it to trial. The attempted murder charge of the old man should stick because the police literally caught them with the man in their vehicle.

Montgomery is an absolute minimum of 2:30 hours from Southwest Atlanta and more like 3 hours from any respectable part of Atlanta. Well she went missing from Clark Atlanta College so that’s 2.5 hours. Bad area of Atlanta. Very doubtful they’re related. MOO

ETA: I have a hard time believing that the disappearance of this young lady is not related. Alexis Crawford Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.comMontgomery is 2 hours away from
ATL. Alexis is a lovely 21 year old college student who has been missing since the night of October 30. Aniah was taken on approx October 23. Kamille McKinney, October 13. All within a circle from Montgomery.[/QUOTE]

LE said he was seen leaving the station in the silver/gray Lincoln. They didnt say they saw Aniah's car leaving? I'm curious about that. The natural flow would have been to say in what order the vehicles left. Guess we'll have to wait for the PC Warrant to be released after he's charged.

Auburn University is increasing security meausres following the identification of Ibraheem Yazeed, a suspect in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard.

The Auburn Police Division is increasing on-campus patrols as a precaution. The number of security officers assigned to campus will also increase.

Campus residents are also going to see increased security in residential neighborhoods after hours.

Auburn University increases security following identification of suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

No false alarm this time! Ibraheem Yazeed was arrested overnight in Florida!

Attachments

• 7DFA9313-BB20-4A65-8113-A8E25267F814.jpeg
    7DFA9313-BB20-4A65-8113-A8E25267F814.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 66891140-BA15-41F7-AC9B-83DCFF149FBE.jpeg
    66891140-BA15-41F7-AC9B-83DCFF149FBE.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 280
Here’s an article detailing his arrest accompanied by pictures of him being arrested. U.S. Marshals arrest man wanted in Escambia County for Aniah Blanchard's disappearance

The video from the link above is him being taken away on a stretcher and yelling that “they hit me in my face for no reason, why?!”

LOLLLL because they probably have got evidence of what you did to a beautiful innocent young lady, you . They should punch him in the other eye, make it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie