Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super glad IY was nabbed last evening.

Still confuses me on the timeline of everything, from LE. They probably have things under wraps, but I can't figure out the delay posting the store picture of IY. Even if initially they didn't have evidence he was involved, with so few people in the store and with it being the last place she was seen...why didn't they at least try to bring him in from the jump to see if he had any "evidence"?

I can't fathom the amount of time and work this has taken police (and still is) but I just am lost on that. I hope we didn't lose Aniah, especially in that period of time in between.

I lean toward this theory too. But thinking maybe the accomplice posed as “Eric”, turned on the charm and struck up a conversation with Aniah. Aniah gets the texts from her roommate, responds and then tells “Eric” that she needs to head home. As she gets in her car, he forces his way in and kidnaps her. IY meanwhile, is in the Town Car and follows. This explains why IY was seen leaving the Chevron in a silver/gray town car. Also explains the Eric texts.

Maybe surveillance video didn’t get a clear shot of “Eric”, and they weren’t even sure IY was with “Eric”. But then surveillance video in other areas showed the 2 cars driving in tandem.

All just speculation, of course.

When I was google-walking the street around the Chevron I noticed there are a couple of bricked multiple-letterboxes (letterboxes in bricked groups) right by the roadside. I am wondering if that is where Aniah's vehicle sustained the damage. They are about the same height as concrete barriers. And both are right by the side-street entrance/exit of the Chevron.

zz.JPG zz1.JPG

Last edited:
Man charged in missing stepdaughter case caught in Florida | Daily Mail Online
  • Ibraheem Yazeed, 30, was arrested on Thursday night after authorities received a tip that he had been spotted near Interstate 10 in Escambia County, Florida
  • Authorities say Yazeed fled the area on foot when they arrived but he was found soon after hiding in a brushy area
  • Yazeed was taken away from the scene in an ambulance and his jail booking photo shows him with a swollen left eye
  • He has since been charged with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard
  • Blanchard, who is the stepdaughter UFC heavyweight Walt Harris, was last seen at a gas station in Auburn, Alabama, on October 23

Thank god they caught him! He must have started fleeing south once his pic/name was out there. Now we just have to find Aniah.

I wonder if he left the gas station to go out and tell his partner(s) in the car that they have a potential victim in the store. One could have driven the silver/grey car and one could have been lurking or hiding by her car to ambush her when she came out and either forced her to drive or drove car with her in it. They wouldn't have wanted to leave either of the cars just sitting at the Chevron. Then at some point, they could have consolidated into just their car and dumped hers. Of course, in my theory, I still cannot make sense of those Snapchat messages. MOO
I think that might be pretty close. As-for the text messages, the boy "Eric" she just met was the guy in the back of her car carjacking her.

Who, and where are the accomplices? Somebody mentioned obtaining IY phone records now that they've hit him, but, if they've known he was involved the whole time, then wouldn't they already have that info unless, of course, he has a burner.

I'm finding it hard to believe they didn't know he was involved from the time they obtained the footage from the Chevron. Surely, they have face recognition software, and, with his violent history, he'd be the first one I'd look at.

Also, how dare he cry police brutality to the reporters and make that face for his mugshot. I can't imagine anyone feels sorry for him. He needs to start talking.

I’m still dumbfounded with our legal system. This guy has a rap sheet a mile long including attempted murder where the victim was found in his car but yet he was out on bail, for attempted murder? What in the he11 is going on with our legal system. I just can’t wrap my arms around the thought of attempted murder being a bailable offense. NO WAY!

I’m still dumbfounded with our legal system. This guy has a rap sheet a mile long including attempted murder where the victim was found in his car but yet he was out on bail, for attempted murder? What in the he11 is going on with our legal system. I just can’t wrap my arms around the thought of attempted murder being a bailable offense. NO WAY!

I posted this in the previous thread .... when you read the article there are other considerations that go with it. For example: priors, reputation, family, weapons used, etc.

Attempted murder, even murder, does not seem to stop perps from getting bail these days. (Happens here, too. It is appalling.)

zz.JPG

Overview - Getting Out On Bond In Alabama - Bradford Ladner

Last edited:
I read that he got out of the charges each time because he snitches and ratted others out. Moo

This may be true and it seems to happen quite a bit. I know of a particular case where guy like this learned that game as young as 13 and used it all of his life. It worked, too. He ended up wiping out his ex's entire family, including one of his children. He went to two different homes that day and murdered them all but one of the children lived. He almost got out of that one, too, but thankfully eventually went to prison.

I posted this in the previous thread .... when you read the article there are other considerations that go with it. For example: priors, reputation, family, weapons used, etc.

Attempted murder, even murder, does not seem to stop perps from getting bail these days. (Happens here, too. It is appalling.)

View attachment 214049

Overview - Getting Out On Bond In Alabama - Bradford Ladner
A High Point University,NC student who was set with guns and plans to shoot up the school was just released on $250,000. bail.High Point University student accused of planning campus shooting bonds out of jail
This just happened here.I am guessing he has wealthy parents.

"i am relieved that we can finally obtain some answers and locate our daughter,'' said Blanchard’s stepmother, Yashiba Blanchard. “I am prayerful that the Lord touches this young man’s heart so he will be honest and truthful and tell the authorities where our daughter is located.”

"These have been some long days and extremely sleepless nights,'' she said. “I feel as if the Lord has heard our cries and the community’s cries for help with finding our daughter. We are continue to put our trust in God and pray that Chief Register and the APD with other law enforcement bring us Aniah and justice.”
Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect Ibraheem Yazeed captured by U.S. Marshals in Pensacola
Yes Yashiba we are all praying with you

They let him out on bail....but this is what Judges are supposed to do. Judge the probability of an offender striking again. He clearly has blatant disregard for the law and other lives. One must think- A guy like this that is charged with such fouls crimes, has probably done some foul crimes that he wasnt charged/caught for. Would not be surprised at all if this dude has hurt or even killed more people than we even know about.

With the social status and resources of this and his accomplices, I do not see them holding someone hostage, feeding them for two weeks etc. They seem like the type to get what they want and move on. I hope this time they did not finish the job. I just feel like it would be a lot more likely for them to leave her somewhere roughed up then to hold her hostage for no reason.

Sad to say but my only hopes of her being alive would be that this guy really was a pimp and it was a sex trafficking thing...even then she could be in another country by now for all we know.....unfortunately...it seems like this was just a nonsensical robbery....which leads me to think the worst...

Still hoping so badly for good news...

"Register described public input as “critical” to the case."

And this is exactly why law enforcement needs to share more details with the public. This guy was identified and publicly named within an hour of the surveillance photo being released. In the age of social media and unlimited access to research at the tips of the publics fingers, more often then not, we are able to help answer some questions that may lead LE to a conclusion. I understand there are some things LE has to keep quiet but they certainly could release more details sooner in the majority of cases I have followed.

Here’s an article detailing his arrest accompanied by pictures of him being arrested. U.S. Marshals arrest man wanted in Escambia County for Aniah Blanchard's disappearance

The video from the link above is him being taken away on a stretcher and yelling that “they hit me in my face for no reason, why?!”

LOLLLL because they probably have got evidence of what you did to a beautiful innocent young lady, you ***. They should punch him in the other eye, make it even.

That is hilarious, he is saying they hit him for no reason.. yet he is a man that jumps 77 year old men and beats them to near death and robs them for no reason.

I wish they would have stomped his head out on the curb multiple times, but sadly they would probably try to make a big news piece about the cops instead of focusing on this piece of trash being on the streets still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong