Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, July 1999 #2 - Peggy Lynn Johnson *Guilty*

I found this while trying to figure out the time in sweden

"The Media Briefing will take place on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:00 am at the Racine County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Station 14116 Washington Avenue"

Swedish time should be 18.00 (6pm) if I have it right. So a link would be perfect to have if someone comes across it....

The Sheriff Department's website doesn't specify a timezone, so I'm assuming they mean 11 AM local time. About an hour and 45 minutes from now.

The Sheriff Department's website doesn't specify a timezone, so I'm assuming they mean 11 AM local time. About an hour and 45 minutes from now.

I would think local Wisconsin time...Where is the confusion about....sorry....not personal but heeeee???

I found this while trying to figure out the time in sweden

"The Media Briefing will take place on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:00 am at the Racine County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Station 14116 Washington Avenue"

Swedish time should be 18.00 (6pm) if I have it right. So a link would be perfect to have if someone comes across it....

Google it and you now....world clock....we are in the same time zone...

It will be Eastern time....less than five minutes from now. Can’t find a link to the presser.

The victim and/or suspect *may* have been from, or spent time in, the eastern US, specifically southeastern New England, north of central New Jersey and south of New Hampshire.

Bumping this info.......just to determine if this is yet another case where the isotope information is off. Was the above quoted information based on isotopes?

Bumping this info.......just to determine if this is yet another case where the isotope information is off. Was the above quoted information based on isotopes?

This is from wiki pedia (I know not a real source)
On October 20, 2016 it was announced that chemical isotope testing performed by the Smithsonian on a sample of her hair and bone suggest she may originally have been from or spent several years of her life in Alaska, Montana or portions of southern Canada. Authorities did not comment on what testing the results are from, whether recent with hair or history from bone.[25]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jane-doe-1999-1.3820716
What they learned was that the young woman, who they believed to be between the ages of 15 and 30, may have been from, or spent several years in, somewhere within a broad stretch of southern Canada between British Columbia and Newfoundland, or possibly even parts of the western U.S. such as Alaska or Montana.

Later on they came IIRR with the above estimates. We all know...and you are right...again way off......isotopes are going nowhere, or everywhere, especially in the USA.

This is from wiki pedia (I know not a real source)
On October 20, 2016 it was announced that chemical isotope testing performed by the Smithsonian on a sample of her hair and bone suggest she may originally have been from or spent several years of her life in Alaska, Montana or portions of southern Canada. Authorities did not comment on what testing the results are from, whether recent with hair or history from bone.[25]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jane-doe-1999-1.3820716
What they learned was that the young woman, who they believed to be between the ages of 15 and 30, may have been from, or spent several years in, somewhere within a broad stretch of southern Canada between British Columbia and Newfoundland, or possibly even parts of the western U.S. such as Alaska or Montana.

Later on they came IIRR with the above estimates. We all know...and you are right...again way off......isotopes are going nowhere, or everywhere, especially in the USA.

To be fair, we don't know if they were wrong yet. Having "substantial ties" to Chicago doesn't preclude her spending several years in the region the isotopes pointed to.

To be fair, we don't know if they were wrong yet. Having "substantial ties" to Chicago doesn't preclude her spending several years in the region the isotopes pointed to.

Yes, that is correct.

No, but it seems unlikely...... DuPage Johnny Doe who was born in Mexico also had isotope information which included north central us, or southern Canada.

It just more info for sleuths to not rule out possible matches based on isotope information.

No, but it seems unlikely...... DuPage Johnny Doe who was born in Mexico also had isotope information which included north central us, or southern Canada.

It just more info for sleuths to not rule out possible matches based on isotope information.

Didn't that doe live in the north central region for a while, though?

OT I'm totally not agree (another discussion) that parental abduction is child abuse..and I actually want to challenge on this.

He was found near Naperville IL and had lived in Chicago. So, this makes two that are from the Chicago area that isotopes were off. I'd blame it on lake MI water, but not all suburbs have lake MI water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back