CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO It's hard to imagine he was TRYING to burn a body with all those people in the vicinity. It seems more likely that he was burning various items of evidence from the condo.

Au contraire.

It's not at all difficult to imagine PF would burn a body at the franch.

It's been a while since we've reminded ourselves of this fact:

"This is PF we're talking about here."

PF puts the "Mo" in "Moron."

PF's level of asinity is off the charts.
Seriously.
He's indescribably stupid.
He's incalculably dimwitted.

To quote Nigel Tufnel in the iconic movie "This is Spinal Tap:"

"This One Goes To 11."

JMO.

Last edited:
Ashley Franco on Twitter
One of the officers was asked to search the Nash Ranch where #PatrickFrazee had land. We were shown a video of the cadaver dog searching a bale of hay in the barn. The dog signaled human decomposition on a particular hay pile. @KKTV11News
10:05 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
This is significant because #KrystalLee said #PatrickFrazee took the black tote box that allegedly had #KelseyBerreth body in it to the ranch and placed it on top of a hay stack. The cadaver dog located human decomp at the exact place the tote box was. @KKTV11News
10:06 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
The other K-9 unit was sent to #KelseyBerreth condo. The officer told us she located human decomp at the bumper on the left side of Kelsey’s car. @KKTV11News
10:07 AM - 8 Nov 2019
How to spell C-O-R-R-O-B-O-R-A-T-I-O-N. :)

Justice is coming, sweet Kelsey. Like a freight train!!! MOO

(Oops, just realized I quoted myself, hahaha! :oops: )

Last edited:
So the dog hit on top of a 15 foot hay stack which means either the tote had a crack in it, or could PF possibly have returned later that night to bury her body somewhere else and decided to dump fluids before getting it down? Returned the tote to said haystack for pickup with KK? Then there's that missing bullet. Would KK have taken a shot at the tote with her hatred of KB? If you all don't here from me I'm in the dunce seat. But this has been laying heavy on my mind!
MOO, but I recall testimony that PF took the tote into the condo. If the condo was as bloody as described, surely the tote was dragged through some of it. So the hay bale could have been cross contaminated even without a leak. Same for the truck bed, etc. We have yet to hear anything (AFAIK) regarding forensics on any vehicles. That’s all ahead yet...

So far 4 witnesses today:
2 Cadaver dog handlers
Security dir. of hospital
KK's father

3 Witnesses yesterday:
KK
2 teenager ranch hands. Not going to post their names since ones underage, I think.

So still another 73 witnesses or so left.

2 Cadaver dog handlers
KK's father

3 Witnesses yesterday:
KK
2 teenager ranch hands. Not going to post their names since ones underage, I think.

I do hope the others don't get bogged down in minutia - everything seems to be proceeding so well. What can 70 other people bring to this???
JMO

I had to travel the first of this week and was behind on Thursday by 3 threads; two of which had 80 pages. I was seriously pulling my hair out.

Thanks to @PommyMommy for her simple statement to a fellow sluether marking their place. It was my very own DOH!!! PF moment; She suggested read the media thread and jump in at the current conversation. Really! I could not believe that I had not thought that through. Thank you PM I am up to speed.

However, I logged Off Last night at 5:00 to log on today to find an additional 35 pages, I can see this is going to be High paced.

Justice for the Berreths!!!!!!!

I'm super curious to hear what the Idaho Hospital Security Officer had to say... If there's any indication that certain meds went missing around the time that she was supposed to have offered spiked Starbucks, that'd render her plea deal null and void, would it not? That said, I suspect it would have been addressed in reporters' updates if so. Still holding out hope that we'll catch a significant slip-up that'll allow full prosecution of the creature.
Me too. Stephanie Butzer (The Denver Channel) said there's a story coming and hoping that testimony from the security officer is included. MOO

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
From #PatrickFrazee murder trial today:
-Cadaver dog handlers say what their dogs hit on at Nash Ranch/#KelseyBerreth’s condo
-Security dir. of hospital where #KrystalKenney works shows she was at work day before/after T-giving
-Her father testified T-giving w/ her
Story coming!
10:21 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

So the dog hit on top of a 15 foot hay stack which means either the tote had a crack in it, or could PF possibly have returned later that night to bury her body somewhere else and decided to dump fluids before getting it down? Returned the tote to said haystack for pickup with KK? Then there's that missing bullet. Would KK have taken a shot at the tote with her hatred of KB? If you all don't here from me I'm in the dunce seat. But this has been laying heavy on my mind!
There was blood all over the townhouse according to KK and PF told her he brought the tote inside. It's not hard for me to imagine that it had blood on it when it was placed on the hay bale. MOO

Au contraire.

It's not at all difficult to imagine PF would burn a body at the franch.

It's been a while since we've reminded ourselves, so worth repeating:

"This is PF we're talking about here."

PF puts the "Mo" in "Moron."

PF's level of asinity is off the charts.
Seriously.
He's indescribably stupid.
He's incalculably dimwitted.

To quote Nigel Tufnel in the iconic movie "This is Spinal Tap:"

"This One Goes To 11."

JMO.

That is begging to be caught red handed and hauled away in hand cuffs because that is just plain stupid. Giving an invitation to witnesses. Beating a person to death with a bat and not expecting a mess is not smart either.

2 Cadaver dog handlers
KK's father

3 Witnesses yesterday:
KK

Some of these witnesses they burn through fairly quickly, but others like forensics, cell data and LE sometimes take a while and cross can be lengthly.

Sounds like that courtroom really cleared out today.

There was blood all over the townhouse according to KK and PF told her he brought the tote inside. It's not hard for me to imagine that it had blood on it when it was placed on the hay bale. MOO
Or it may also be that there are small holes in the bottom of the tote (like a cedar chest) so that if a live person is inside they can still breathe and things just slowly leaked out :( I hate typing this.

There really should be separate charges for every single offense against humanity. Big and small. Throwing away an innocent baby's toys. Enlisting teenagers. So much h trauma all around. KB's family having stayed in her townhouse, unaware of what transpired there. The pain of watching that beautiful baby turn two, without her mother. There aren't enough life sentences...

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member