CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, but I recall testimony that PF took the tote into the condo. If the condo was as bloody as described, surely the tote was dragged through some of it. So the hay bale could have been cross contaminated even without a leak. Same for the truck bed, etc. We have yet to hear anything (AFAIK) regarding forensics on any vehicles. That’s all ahead yet...
Ooops -- I believe PF physically moving the tote from his truck bed to inside the condo is an assumption by LE (and most of us) but there's no clear evidence that he did so. MOO

Yeah OK. So going on national Television,and alluding that she's disappeared before as if she's a druggie is not victim bashing.
“Going on” national TV implies that the man sought out the spotlight. I don’t believe he did. I think he got a knock on his door one day. I think by now if he could go back and not open that door, he would. And he didn’t “allude”. He recounted what PF told him. He probably had never had any reason to think PF would lie to him before. Some people in this world take the word of others at face value and don’t even consider that they could be hoodwinked. He might be one of those guys. You said I “feel bad for him.” I feel bad for anyone who is far outside the circle of main players in a case, who gets pitchforked. There’s a trial going on and IMHO he hasn’t been called as a witness, so why are we even discussing him?

That's the scariest thing about psychopaths. They look like people.

A neighbor, a teacher, a priest, a rancher, a nurse... your friend Joe from work...

Looking at them through a wide angle lens it seems obvious something is off, but, if you meet one, engage in conversation, or what have you, it can be easy to miss the forest for the trees.

I'm sure pf's dating profile looked really great. It likely didn't say:

"Handsome Psychopath lives on Franch with mommy, beats animals,
dependent on but hates women, works at separating people from their better judgement, seeking to add teeth to growing collection."

My friend married the most charming human being alive....then he broke her arm.

they're everywhere and they're good at what they do.

Required reading for our young people "Confessions of a Sociopath".

Did the head security officer of the large hospital give KK Saturday and Sunday off? What excuse did she give for needing to be off? Did PF time the murder to correspond with her regular days off, for the cleanup? Just some of those nagging questions I have that don't seem to be getting answered IMO

“Going on” national TV implies that the man sought out the spotlight. I don’t believe he did. I think he got a knock on his door one day. I think by now if he could go back and not open that door, he would. And he didn’t “allude”. He recounted what PF told him. He probably had never had any reason to think PF would lie to him before. Some people in this world take the word of others at face value and don’t even consider that they could be hoodwinked. He might be one of those guys. You said I “feel bad for him.” I feel bad for anyone who is far outside the circle of main players in a case, who gets pitchforked. There’s a trial going on and IMHO he hasn’t been called as a witness, so why are we even discussing him?
Because he went on national TV and bashed Kelsey,and mentioned people eating crow, the evidence keeps mounting. Just saying.

Actually CC said PF already HAD custody. Not true.

Cline blames the media for spreading inaccurate information since Berreth’s disappearance hit national news as a missing person case in early December. He said the media has incorrectly portrayed Frazee as a bad guy.

“I’m shocked and annoyed at how people are acting,” he said. “There’s been no evidence presented so far. He’s an all-around nice guy and a good dad.”

Contrary to what has been reported, Cline said Frazee was the primary caretaker of the couple’s baby, Kaylee, who is now about 16 months old.

“He’s been raising the little girl since she was born,” Cline said. “Kelsey (Berreth) had visitation, and he had custody.”

The Gazette could not confirm the custodial arrangements of the couple’s child through court documents.

Friends saw Patrick Frazee as doting father and hard-working rancher; possible motive for Kelsey Berreth killing revealed
Thank you, dear! The defence rests!! Meaning, our defending Kelsey's reputation from that lying liar, PF.

Did the head security officer of the large hospital give KK Saturday and Sunday off? What excuse did she give for needing to be off? Did PF time the murder to correspond with her regular days off, for the cleanup? Just some of those nagging questions I have that don't seem to be getting answered IMO
i think it would be possible that PF knew she had that holiday weekend off. or maybe she switched with someone when he called her in for duty.

Sam answers lots of nagging questions. He's very good about it. :)

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter
Why would the head security officer of a large hospital know who was at work? Not questioning his/her word, just seems odd to me. JMOL
I'm sure they keep records. Not odd at all. ;) MOO

Interested in some of you attorneys’ thoughts on this. Considering the timing and prospects for a plea deal, wouldn’t the best chance of that be upcoming once the prosecution rests its case and before the defense begins theirs? I think that’s when the state goes to PF’s attorney and says, “Ok you’ve seen what we’ve got and you know how damaging it is. It’s now or never for a plea deal.” And the attorney is going to be most amenable to consider it at this point because it’s going to save him a lot of work. PF could still refuse, but I think the attorney would really be putting the hard sell on him.

What do y’all think? Plea deal after prosecution rests?

So
Not a chance. Prosecution has no incentive to give him a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to go ahead and plead guilty, but no way is he getting anything in exchange.

Do you really believe Hospital Security was in charge of the hospital personnel schedule, and responsible for approving time off? And KK already testified she got someone to cover her shift.

Why would the head security officer of a large hospital know who was at work? Not questioning his/her word, just seems odd to me. JMOL

Same reason that the company, WalMart, doesn't have the check out gal testifying in court. Companies have a hierarchy of who is allowed and has the job to testify in a MURDER trial? They collect the info, and then testify for the company.

MOO

Employees may have to sign in when they arrive or pass through security before entering.
They must have some sort of record of who comes in as well as video, I would think.
I don't think it would be hard to prove she was there. Maybe her supervisor will testify, too.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member