OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, it wasn't for very long as his first TOD (the one based on when LE found the victims) was around the same time as the other family members. IIRC, there's a quote somewhere about LM telling them to keep looking, that LE didn't find him the first time they searched. Apparently due to the fact he had hidden or fallen out of bed. Very painful to think about, terrible memory for the family.

Agree with you and Raize. The state isn't going to waste that money either, and they're helping fund the 4 DP trials.

Chris Jr was found between bed and wall. He did try to hide apparently. I can't remember where I have seen this many times. So this is from memory alone. He was said to have been shot in the top of his head.
This makes me so upset. It's just evil and without any conscience. I can't imagine his fear.

Do you think he's reporting false information? Slanted view? Just curious. Is this paper only recently beginning to cover the Rhoden murders case?

This is my opinion of him. He has no backup to what I have seen him report. I only came across him when he proclaimed to be Reader's spokesperson. I'm not sure if that was true or not, but there was a gag on everyone in that case also.

I'm not confident in his reporting. He's the lone creator of his paper, reports, etc.

This is my opinion. I do not know him personally.

could that be the sign for Mt Etna Cemetery?
It's hard to say but it seems in the first photo the bank alongside of the road is higher(by the sign), and there are trees near the sign.

True but I found the link and not sure of when the photo in the link was taken or how old it is. Obviously it’s a different season and perhaps camera angle may have made a different. It’s the best I could find.

I have seen a copy of his death certificate, problem is, I can't remember where. I think it is on a Ohio county search site. I remember it stated he was buried on family land (or something to that effect).

If I run across it, I'll put up a link, until then it is JMO.

Found it on Pike County Probate court site:
Pike County Probate Court - Record Search

scroll down to 9/19/2018 entries and check the death certificate box

Last edited:
I feel that he was like an after thought or something, not in the original plan. I watched the oxygen movie, wasn’t impressed, thought the posters from web sleuths could have produced a more accurate movie.
Fight4, What's the name of the oxygen movie? I'm not finding it. TIA

And your scenario of the Rhodens vs Wagners makes sense. Undercurrent of drugs, yes they could have been doing "business" together.

This is my theory as well the W4 were potential runners for the R's. The W boys were long haul truckers, correct? We know they were good at deception and shady business runs in their family. Then the breakup happens which escalates with the threats. My theory is the benefits all stopped with that breakup and everything spirals out of control from that point forward. I believe the W's having to sell their farm is also a major piece of the puzzle. Child custody could have been a means to keep their farm. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong