CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom!

Also: Footage was shown at the Conoco gas station in Florissant. It included video of #PatrickFrazee filling up a six-gallon, faded red gas can with gasoline. Prosecutors say he later used that gas to fuel the fire that he lit to burn #KelseyBerreth's body.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Finally, the footage showed #PatrickFrazee's truck and the black car used by Krystal Lee pulling in and out of the gas station throughout the late afternoon and evening of Nov. 24.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Employees may have to sign in when they arrive or pass through security before entering.
They must have some sort of record of who comes in as well as video, I would think.
I don't think it would be hard to prove she was there. Maybe her supervisor will testify, too.

Imo
Access to everything is by badge now. She would have had to badge in to open doors throughout the day, badge probably opens medicine cabinets, there would be logins on computers, etc. All would fall under the realm of security.

Did the head security officer of the large hospital give KK Saturday and Sunday off? What excuse did she give for needing to be off? Did PF time the murder to correspond with her regular days off, for the cleanup? Just some of those nagging questions I have that don't seem to be getting answered IMO

Security would have nothing to do with time off but they do track who is working in the hospital and when. JMO from working in that setting.

Boom!

Also: Footage was shown at the Conoco gas station in Florissant. It included video of #PatrickFrazee filling up a six-gallon, faded red gas can with gasoline. Prosecutors say he later used that gas to fuel the fire that he lit to burn #KelseyBerreth's body.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Finally, the footage showed #PatrickFrazee's truck and the black car used by Krystal Lee pulling in and out of the gas station throughout the late afternoon and evening of Nov. 24.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

GOT EEEM

I assume because their badges log them in and give the staff access. I'm sure they can pull a report on any staff member
OOOH, I can help here. I work in a large Federal government building. We are issued smartcards that allow us to access the building and our computers. There are card readers at the doors and we use card readers to access our computers as well. There are also many cameras inside and outside of the building. I guarantee you that the security officer could tell you what time I entered the building on any particular day, and when I was at my computer. I imagine that a hospital would have a similar security setup. MOO

Yeah OK. So going on national Television,and alluding that she's disappeared before as if she's a druggie is not victim bashing.
I think he was probably repeating what PF told him. He was setting her up as a bad parent long before he started planning her murder.

He needed people to believe him in order for his story about her leaving him with the baby and running off to be credible.

I hope he does testify so the jury will see just how manipulative PF is and how long before her murder he was setting up the scenario.

Imo

Part of getting justice for Kelsey’s family is giving them a body to bury (if that’s possible). Why isn’t that an incentive?
From the testimony, especially the ranch hands, after the fire whatever remained was dumped, probably in the river.

There is no body, no remains, for him to give them.

Because, like his mom, KK's outta town folks, etc etc... we have been and continue to discuss because they put themselves in the media, or in the arrest affidavit.

That's what we do at WS

MOO
I was asking the question of the OP regarding why she and I specifically were continuing to go round about it, not other people in general.

Also, I believe the mods specifically said this is now a trial thread and to limit general discussion of things outside of the trial itself. Oh well. Sorry mods, please don’t ban me.

Very interesting.

One thing to add onto from earlier today... the officers who testified earlier, who were in charge of bloodhounds, said that bleach and cleaning supplies could affect the dogs' ability to detect the scents of decomposing human remains.
@csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

I don't know, depends how far into her disappearance the interviews occurred. That's JMO, kind of a meaningless squabble in the grand scheme of thing, MOO.
Right. A lot of people just hate anyone who says anything positive about pf.
I get that. Maybe this guy didn't know kb traveled for work, so he said, "disappeared" he never impied she was a "druggie" and he really isn't that important to the case.

at the very least they need to track their payroll hours - isn't she a nurse? perhaps she is paid hourly so they would have her schedule of hours worked at some higher administrative level IMO.

but I do wonder, did she already have the time off or did she ask for it? just being curious.
I thought she said she was scheduled to work on Saturday the 24th but was able to get someone to cover. Sorry, I don't know where to find that and goodness knows I may have dreamt it as this case goes to bed with me every, single, night.

Thank you and others for helping us understand how true phsychopaths can easily fool outsiders.

I thankfully have never personally known a true phsychopath and for those of us who have never dealt with one personally, it can be hard for us to fully understand how they can fool others.

It wasnt until the Jodi Arias trial that I really comprehended how they are and seeing her day in and day out in that courtroom and listening to evidence about how she treated others I finally understood. It was the first time I can say that I finally understood what we often hear about them from others who have dealt with their kind.

CC's statements below are more easily understood when we begin to realize this is how CC perceived him because that is all he knew. He never got to see how PF really treated KB or his Ex-GF. He only got to see what PF wanted him to see.

"“I’m shocked and annoyed at how people are acting,” he said. “There’s been no evidence presented so far. He’s an all-around nice guy and a good dad.”"

It's because of THAT trial (I'd never followed a trial before in my life) I read that Sociopath book. What IS it with needy women turning out to be such effective manipulators?

From the testimony, especially the ranch hands, after the fire whatever remained was dumped, probably in the river.

There is no body, no remains, for him to give them.
That MIGHT be true. But I don’t know that it can be stated as fact quite yet. Right? KK never saw a body in the tote. There was no smell of burning human remains that she detected. And didn’t he imply to her that he did something else with the body? I forget what he said, and realize he could have lied. So unless I’ve missed it, there is still the question of whether the tote had the body or whether it just contained the bloody clothing and toys and such.

Isn’t that right?

Thank you and others for helping us understand how true phsychopaths can easily fool outsiders.

I thankfully have never personally known a true phsychopath and for those of us who have never dealt with one personally, it can be hard for us to fully understand how they can fool others.

It wasnt until the Jodi Arias trial that I really comprehended how they are and seeing her day in and day out in that courtroom and listening to evidence about how she treated others I finally understood. It was the first time I can say that I finally understood what we often hear about them from others who have dealt with their kind.

CC's statements below are more easily understood when we begin to realize this is how CC perceived him because that is all he knew. He never got to see how PF really treated KB or his Ex-GF. He only got to see what PF wanted him to see.

"“I’m shocked and annoyed at how people are acting,” he said. “There’s been no evidence presented so far. He’s an all-around nice guy and a good dad.”"

Actually, I'm very happy that you've not had this experience.

There's nothing more frightening than the realization that the good neighbor next door wears a mask. Those living inside their circle (primary supply) are tortured individuals that soon become shells of who they once were.

Thanks to the internet, there's great info about Narcs, Psychopaths, and Sociopaths.

MOO

So how exactly did KK know the body was in the tote? Why wasn’t she more specific about that in her testimony? Did she ask? Did PF tell her? Why wasn’t she more clearly asked about it by the lawyers? I see no way the two of them did not discuss this the entire weekend. It’s weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1