CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW-

Can we get a resounding round of applause for
our Pommy-on-the-Spot in house reporter of
facts good and not so good? She deserves it!!!!!
Aw, thank you, but not at all necessary. Let's just say that like the majority of posters here, I'm just a wee bit invested in seeing #JusticeforKelsey. :) (To put it mildly, of course.) MOO

So the dog hit on top of a 15 foot hay stack which means either the tote had a crack in it, or could PF possibly have returned later that night to bury her body somewhere else and decided to dump fluids before getting it down? Returned the tote to said haystack for pickup with KK? Then there's that missing bullet. Would KK have taken a shot at the tote with her hatred of KB? If you all don't here from me I'm in the dunce seat. But this has been laying heavy on my mind!
I know I have a lot of catching up to do on these posts, but when I read the one up above I wanted to add, it would be a miracle to get that tote out of there without some blood touching it body fluids touching it--- or anything like that.

My speculation about this entire tragic ordeal is that both KK and PF are narcissists. KK was so infatuated with PF because he was a challenge to her. PF thought of her as someone who could be easily manipulated. In a way, I think that he underestimated her.

I believe that PF thought that KK was so enthralled with him that she would do anything for him, to include murder. He wanted her to murder KB and possibly take the rap for it if caught.

KK played along with his "game" three times, each time having an excuse to back out. I'm not sure that she ever thought that he would really go through with actually murdering KB if he had to do it himself.

I actually think that this is the reason that he didn't dispose of KB until KK arrived. He still wanted to implicate her in the murder, even if it were after the fact.

We know that KK is not playing with a full deck due to her reaction when PF calls her to clean up the murder scene. Any woman in her right mind would call the police and explain the phone call and the previous requests.

I personally would be scared to death to drive out of state to help a murderer clean up a crime scene, not only because of the gruesomeness but also because I would think that I was being lured to town to be murdered myself.

I guess, by involving KK as an accessory after the fact, PF thought she would never admit to anything. She had too much to lose--her career, her family, basically, her life as she once knew it.

BTW - I think that KK outsmarted PF again when he tried to get her to take KB's body with her and dispose of it. Once again, IMO, he was trying to set her up as the murderer and to keep LE off his trail.

IMO, she will spin this entire sordid story. Her friends and family will buy her version, forgive her, and she will move on without missing a beat in a few years.

She could have been a hero and saved a mother's life. Instead, she turned out to be a narcissistic zero, who, in the end, one-upped her narcissistic challenge.

When push comes to shove, it's every man for himself. PF wanted her to take the fall. She's crowing inside that she outplayed him at his own game.

KB and her loved ones are the losers in this entire mess. Very, very sad.

I personally would be scared to death to drive out of state to help a murderer clean up a crime scene, not only because of the gruesomeness but also because I would think that I was being lured to town to be murdered myself.”

So true.

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
The breadth of witnesses that we’ve heard from today is interesting. So many people tangentially connected - or not connected at all - to #PatrickFrazee have now become wrapped up in his trial. Teens who worked on his ranch, lady who manages Woodland Park Sonic Drive In, etc
12:38 PM - 8 Nov 2019

Everything Patrick Frazee touches, dies.

If I remember correctly, Kelsey had the baby on weekends and whenever she was not working in the months before the murder.

They did not have a court ordered schedule of visitation so it was probably flexible and changeable depending on their schedules.

PF had the advantage of taking the baby to work with him, although this was probably not in her best interest.
It seems she was often handed off to whoever could watch her when it wasn't convenient for PF.
I'm pretty sure Clines wife babysat for her a few times.

So Cline and his wife only saw the baby with PF, and never saw Kelsey with them.

PF could have told them anything he wanted them to believe since they had no way of knowing the arrangement they had.

It seems that they believed him, without ever having met Kelsey.

Imo

Thank you for a rational answer. I've been trying to get up to speed on this case and it's been interesting how some of the answers to my questions seem to be coming from left field. I did manage to find out that Kelsey worked approx 63 miles from her job so it makes sense that she would rely on PF to fill in a lot of the time. I'm still confused about their relationship and am guessing it was a rocky one.

I don't think that's been answered yet, unfortunately - at least, not that I've seen.
One part of it that was answered, though, is that when he had responsibility for the baby, he often passed her off to various babysitters.

Patrick wanted it both ways.

He wanted to say Kelsey didn't show up for work enough to keep the baby's insurance but, hey, he was a constant hands-on father because she worked out of town.

I think he made sure he was seen with the baby once he started to make the case for her being a bad mother.

Whew - took me only 3 hours to catch up....

enelram said:
BTW-

Can we get a resounding round of applause for
our Pommy-on-the-Spot in house reporter of
facts good and not so good? She deserves it!!!!!

66x32px-LL-f74ba9ea_welldone.gif

He is stupid enough to think somebody would drive 15 hours with a body in their care, so there's that.
He thought that KK was stupid enough. I mean, after all, she drove that distance to clean up the scene for him.

Not many people would ever consider doing something like that, especially, around the Thanksgiving holiday when you'd want to be spending time with your own children and family...

Let's see...Spending time with family, relaxing, watching football OR Driving 15 hours to clean up a bloody, gruesome crime scene for a killer who just murdered the mother of his child with a baseball bat...

Not a hard choice for NORMAL folks.

Last edited:
I keep think along the same lines then I have to remember, we're not HEARING testimony. It's becoming clear to me that everyone can't catch everything but the sum total of what everyone is catching paints a pretty complete picture. if you get my drift....

That is a very good point. As much information as we are managing to get, it is only what whoever happens to be reporting it deems to be important. We are missing a large percentage of information being given, not to mention, context, emotion, etc.

So the dog hit on top of a 15 foot hay stack which means either the tote had a crack in it, or could PF possibly have returned later that night to bury her body somewhere else and decided to dump fluids before getting it down? Returned the tote to said haystack for pickup with KK? Then there's that missing bullet. Would KK have taken a shot at the tote with her hatred of KB? If you all don't here from me I'm in the dunce seat. But this has been laying heavy on my mind!

A crack in the tote is not necessary, and I think it’s also highly unlikely (it looks sturdy as hell).

I think the logical answer is that blood dripped down the sides when he placed Kelsey’s body inside, or he sat the tote in blood when he brought it inside the house after Kelsey’s murder.

So blood on that tote not only makes perfect sense, but I’d be surprised if there wasn’t any on there.

PF returning to Nash a third time (between placement and pickup), isn’t supported by cell records. The other two times were. Logically is also makes little sense.

As for the alleged missing bullet, I don’t anticipate ever getting an answer. I think it’s highly unlikely KK fired at the tote, as that would draw attention.

Someone else could have done that (fired it) during the period of time the gun sat in MG’s car, between the time she last checked its condition (the gun’s), and when she discovered a round missing.

I’ve always believed that the gun is a red herring/nothingburger.

Is there a photo at Walmart or is that just testimony? If just testimony of her friend, timing could be wrong. If Walmart has photo then hospital security may have a problem. Either way, I doubt anyone is purposely lying, nor will it make PF innocent.

My moneys on hospital security being correct.

Hospitals have way more cameras, scanners, and check and balances than Wal-Mart.

Keep in mind hospitals have drugs, infants and lots of hostile family situations to monitor. Eyes are everywhere and monitored by the most sophisticated security available.

Moo

Not a bunch. He spoke to KOAA and to PEOPLE. Other sources have stories where they quote from those two sources. Two is not a bunch. And 99% of it is not even about KB but about PF, because he was being asked for his impressions of the guy. What was he supposed to do - lie and say he saw the guy for the monster he is from the start?
No. But he didn't have to bash Kelsey,and put out the BS PF was.

He thought that KK was stupid enough. I mean, after all, she drove that distance to clean up the scene for him.

Not many people would ever consider doing something like that, especially, around the Thanksgiving holiday when you'd want to be spending time with your own children and family...

Let's see...Spending time with family, relaxing, watching football OR Driving 15 hours to clean up a bloody, gruesome crime scene for a killer who just murdered the mother of his child with a baseball bat...

Not a hard choice for NORMAL[/b] [/c]

There's still a difference between driving 15 hours to clean and driving 15 hours with a corpse in your car that you are then going to be stuck having to deal with on your own in Idaho. I can't pretend to get into either of their heads because I'm not a dolt. I certainly wasn't claiming either party is normal. MOO

Did KK ever take a lie detector?

DA Mays stated earlier he would not confirm any details of KK's plea agreement but in cases of this magnitude, polygraphs are very much protocol.

Following another case in WA where the defendant's plea agreement called for polygraph of the defendant before sentencing.

Following the exam - two additional individuals were arrested and charged with 1st-degree murder, tampering with evidence, rendering criminal assistance, and misleading law enforcement.

Telling the truth is big for KK-- she wants to stay out of jail -- even if at 3 years maximum.

MOO

There's still a difference between driving 15 hours to clean and driving 15 hours with a corpse in your car that you are then going to be stuck having to deal with on your own in Idaho. I can't pretend to get into either of their heads because I'm not a dolt. I certainly wasn't claiming either party is normal. MOO
Ha! Basically, “I’m not dumb enough to figure out what these two were thinking.”

That’s not true in many cases, but it definitely seems to be the reality here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member